RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
In Aerodynamic's patreon page there is a new information about his break.It says "Aerodynamics is taking a break and will not charge patrons in the upcoming billing cycle on October 1 2021.Billing will resume on November 1 2021" So does this mean he will continue to develop Lost Treasures either this month or the next month ?

Oct 26, 2017
In Aerodynamic's patreon page there is a new information about his break.It says "Aerodynamics is taking a break and will not charge patrons in the upcoming billing cycle on October 1 2021.Billing will resume on November 1 2021" So does this mean he will continue to develop Lost Treasures either this month or the next month ?
No news about this on my side, so I don't know. Sorry Dreadnova.

It's possible he also isn't allowed by Patreon to pause charging for too long.

Reactions: Estella69
Dec 6, 2018
Oh my god -.-
So when will the 0.16 higher version be developed?
Only the creator of the game knows. The aero has been silent for a while but i would assume we could get a new update in november. The full game itself was supposed to be done this year, but it might be delayed due to various issues.

Oct 26, 2017
Unfortunately I have to go to the military for 6 months so I am no longer to share the latest build sorry guys:(
I was late as I don't have many occasions to visit the zone anymore, but please stay safe, my friend. *salutes*
Hopefully things will look better when you get back.
can anyone remind what's the last LT's update? is it the 0.16?
Correct.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2018
I was late as I don't have many occasions to visit the zone anymore, but please stay safe, my friend. *salutes*
Hopefully things will look better when you get back.

I came here with rather concerning news. If someone's affiliated with Skunk Girls or SGTG, could they please confirm that the administrator of their site (whom I originally thought to be Aerodynamics) ran into an issue with the site? Even Taiwanese visitors seem to get a 403 forbidden, and the IP list attached to the server registrar is invalid. Problems with the registrar or something like that, hacking, or mass ban perhaps?

What this means is that's one less way to contact Aero as appears to effectively be dead or rerouting visitors via HTTP 403. He has not tweeted since the end of August (...the day itself is very close to something that I will never ever forget...) either.Correct, that'd be 0.16. Which incidentally was also on E-Hentai but to my knowledge, the uploader had nothing to do with SGTG.
While I am normally a "worst-case scenario" type of person, I am seriously hoping that this is something that is just temporary and that he's okay.

qwerdf1400

Sep 2, 2021
Hey Guys Areo come back!!!!!!!!!!

Game report (NO DEMO GAME POSTED!)
Merry Christmas! I hope you all are enjoying your holiday!
I have to post here instead of fc2 blog because I couldn't login to it. (It seems to have experienced some kind of reorganization and my credential was lost)
In terms of Lost Treasures, here's what we've done in the past few months.
- Polished the rest of the story and reworked on some game mechanisms.
- Finished the Averial fight (v0.17)
- Some progress on on other bosses (Lavender (v0.18), skunk sisters(v0.19), dragon girls(v0.20))
- FInished the maps of v0.18

This is by far the most difficult boss that I had worked on. The skills and the animations are more complex than before but still I managed to realize it. Here's a little demo of what's new and hope you enjoy it. (Pardon me for the crude English translation, it will be improved later.)

In terms of my working permit in the US, it is not going very well, unfortunately. I am not sure what to do. Before the problem is solved, my Patreon will not charge you anything when the new month comes. Please don't unsubscribe in the end of the month and subscribe again in the next month, as it may charge you money.

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy
Dec 6, 2018
Hey Guys Areo come back!!!!!!!!!!

Game report (NO DEMO GAME POSTED!)
Merry Christmas! I hope you all are enjoying your holiday!
I have to post here instead of fc2 blog because I couldn't login to it. (It seems to have experienced some kind of reorganization and my credential was lost)
In terms of Lost Treasures, here's what we've done in the past few months.
- Polished the rest of the story and reworked on some game mechanisms.
- Finished the Averial fight (v0.17)
- Some progress on on other bosses (Lavender (v0.18), skunk sisters(v0.19), dragon girls(v0.20))
- FInished the maps of v0.18

This is by far the most difficult boss that I had worked on. The skills and the animations are more complex than before but still I managed to realize it. Here's a little demo of what's new and hope you enjoy it. (Pardon me for the crude English translation, it will be improved later.)

In terms of my working permit in the US, it is not going very well, unfortunately. I am not sure what to do. Before the problem is solved, my Patreon will not charge you anything when the new month comes. Please don't unsubscribe in the end of the month and subscribe again in the next month, as it may charge you money.
Sadly the video was removed but it is great to hear from Aero. Hopefully he will be able to get the permit issue fixed soon as I don't know how Aero would be able to live without any kind of income.

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
Btw this is my thisvid channel you can watch all lost treasure videos any time also all of them have game over scenes:
Oh wow! hope you keep posting more lost treasure videos! because i don't have pc to play

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote