RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Oct 26, 2017
Odd. I'll admit I don't remember the code for that part but iirc Aero coded that one exactly right (as in, she makes one or two mistakes - RNG-based - up to a certain point, think it's at around 40/60) after which she will *always* match the sum so if you're against the sum, you are guaranteed to lose. This is why Nim games are fun when you know how they work, especially when both players do.

Since you go first, you have the advantage. Even if she does make up the sum, you have the last move so as long as you don't fuck up at the critical moments (when she has the advantage and *you* have to make up the sum again), you'll win. The recollection is rigged to allow you to see the loss scene iirc as well.

With that heat (for fuck's sake, it's not even August yet) I kind of left what was left of my brain in a jar so sorry if this doesn't make much sense, haha.
How do you get there?
You don't lol. It's a test map Aero left in. Dunno if that was intended, but I included a save after teleporting to it for fun (fourth save in the archive, see previous post). Blame Plum's butt for this, we wanted to know if it was ingame and it was in the project so yeah.

Plenty of test enemies as well but those have been here for a while and I don't really want to confuse more people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moonlight2021

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
Odd. I'll admit I don't remember the code for that part but iirc Aero coded that one exactly right (as in, she makes one or two mistakes - RNG-based - up to a certain point, think it's at around 40/60) after which she will *always* match the sum so if you're against the sum, you are guaranteed to lose. This is why Nim games are fun when you know how they work, especially when both players do.

Since you go first, you have the advantage. Even if she does make up the sum, you have the last move so as long as you don't fuck up at the critical moments (when she has the advantage and *you* have to make up the sum again), you'll win. The recollection is rigged to allow you to see the loss scene iirc as well.

With that heat (for fuck's sake, it's not even August yet) I kind of left what was left of my brain in a jar so sorry if this doesn't make much sense, haha.You don't lol. It's a test map Aero left in. Dunno if that was intended, but I included a save after teleporting to it for fun (fourth save in the archive, see previous post). Blame Plum's butt for this, we wanted to know if it was ingame and it was in the project so yeah.

Plenty of test enemies as well but those have been here for a while and I don't really want to confuse more people.
yeah her butt is what it caused it all.

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

Oct 26, 2017
After the fight with Lavender, the back part is in Chinese.
Please tell me if it is a video or a game. View attachment 1928756
A good bunch of the entire project is untranslated (some of the locales even are copy and paste) and that is supposed to be a test FPS "minigame" if you look into the project files. Did you access the map normally or from the save? Because unless I missed a teleport call you can't.

qwerdf1400

Sep 2, 2021
I was bored and was playing the Chinese version
After clearing Emma, I'm trying to catch spider.
Please tell me where spider is.
one place is empty
LT.png

Oct 26, 2017
I was bored and was playing the Chinese version
After clearing Emma, I'm trying to catch spider.
Please tell me where spider is.
one place is empty
Go southeast in the second sewers, jump on the platform and clean the cobwebs then go down. You'll reach a dirt cave.
Then go south until you reach the location Moonlight2021 showed and down the spiderweb rope.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Fixed the location.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Where is the 2nd floor sewer?
Onara College 1F > top-right, open the wall to the basement path > go downstairs to the basement > go down the ladder to reach the sewers > near the middle of the map (14,14) is a ladder that goes down, follow it and you're there.

If you can't get to the middle of the sewers, from the starting ladder, go east until you reach a bridge, then follow the path to another bridge to the east, go left at the first intersection and you'll reach another intersection with three bridges - cross the north one.

Oct 26, 2017
My bad, correct, that one just sends you back to the gas room. Go in the southeast corner of that map (sewers 2), there are cobwebs and a platform you can jump on. Make sure you have the proper item to dissolve it or you won't be able to clear the entrance.

Faye's supposed to be in your party too so make sure you actually have a quest for it. It's been years since I touched that version so just looked at the map.

Oct 26, 2017
No problem, glad you did, it's been far too long and it's so nostalgic, should replay it too. Just for Faye. :sneaky:

Considering how obsessed Aero made her over Cecilia's farts back then, Estella's would probably just cause her to go completely crazy.

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
No problem, glad you did, it's been far too long and it's so nostalgic, should replay it too. Just for Faye. :sneaky:

Considering how obsessed Aero made her over Cecilia's farts back then, Estella's would probably just cause her to go completely crazy.
Oh my god if Faye was with Estella in the same team,
I can imagine she would cum imeadtly ( *´꒳`*)
btw you gonna replay it in Chinese ver?

Reactions: HeHeHawHaw

qwerdf1400

Sep 2, 2021
どうやってこれを?
プロジェクト全体のかなりの部分が翻訳されておらず (一部のロケールはコピー アンド ペーストされています)、プロジェクト ファイルを調べると、これはテスト FPS の「ミニゲーム」であると思われます。 マップには通常どおりアクセスしましたか、それともセーブからアクセスしましたか? 私がテレポートの電話を逃さない限り、あなたはできないからです。
I use google translator

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote