RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

datdude6573

Feb 7, 2021
Cheek page 18
i checked,dwnloaded it but the only thing im able to play is the lavender boss. i don't even get to explore the cici and plum mini game. i even went to the library and it shows that i did the battles. but i havent even played them yet. also when i go to the library to play the cici and plum level it sends me back to the library

Last edited:
Reactions: HeHeHawHaw

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
i checked,dwnloaded it but the only thing im able to play is the lavender boss. i don't even get to explore the cici and plum mini game. i even went to the library and it shows that i did the battles. but i havent even played them yet. also when i go to the library to play the cici and plum level it sends me back to the library
hmm I see, I didn't play it cuz I have played it in the past ver

Reactions: HeHeHawHaw

Oct 26, 2017
what the heck I spent 5 minutes on this? and it doesn't happen?
View attachment 1921309
That's a dummied out map (Saud was curious about that Plum butt and so was I) where you get to shoot at female zako (literally named "Monster" in the project). No clue if Aero intends to make this an actual FPS minigame in the future or if he was bored (and forgot to remove it when deploying the game) but the BACKUP YOUR SAVES is in all caps (should add bold too) because yes, this leads to a game over; this isn't even supposed to be implemented, it's just for fun.
Oh well. I just started a new game -_- wish me luck
Good luck, though if you want a few saves, here you go. (You can surrender if you want to see the loss scene.)
1) Backup your saves (copy them somewhere, archive them, put them in another folder, etc)
2) If you changed the default configuration you can keep your config file in there. It will be recreated with default settings if you don't have one so don't worry.
3) Put global.sav (important, contains save metadata about what was saved and where) in there and the files you want. If you don't put all 4, that isn't a problem either, but if you put others, only the first 4 will show up until you save again to update global.sav.
4) Now for what's in the saves. (Delete afterwards - keeping them at 99LV isn't a good idea because they won't learn skills from newer versions and you'll have to add them manually. Can also level them down a bit if that's overkill.)
Save1: 0.17 minigame ready version (transitioned from 0.16 so you still have to travel to the Fairy Woods)
Save2: 0.18 ready version, before Lavender boss battle.
Save3: Post-0.18 version, after Lavender boss battle.
Save4: DON'T OVERWRITE YOUR OWN SAVES WITH THIS. It's the above first person shooter minigame that you aren't supposed to know about (unless Aero mentioned it).

If something breaks or doesn't work just ask. (If Save4 breaks, that's normal though.)

Reactions: Moonlight2021

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
This. It's a - however, Aero gives you some leeway by allowing a few mistakes. Her moves are fully random until she gets 40 GP or more back, at which point you are fucked if you aren't already in a winning position.

The true winning odds rely on how much you send back - for more leniency, send 1 to force more RNG if she automatically gets herself in a winning position early on, then as soon as she fucks up, doom her and make sure you don't make a single mistake that would cause her to send you 42 to keep that short, as by that point, no matter what you do, she'll be the one sending 54 back.
I don't get it, I've gotten her to give 59 at the end but when I choose one suddenly Plum isn't able to do one last fart. This is very frustrating.
Nvm, getting the losing scene was just a bug, did it a second time and now it works, finally defeated that bitch T~T.
Big apologies to anyone who might have been annoyed but this and my previous post that I deleted which seems like it was actually right at first.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote