RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Oct 26, 2017

Arca's /s/ board literally went crazy on this post, memories. And yeah, Plum's pretty much the new Faye. Not sure if he still keeps her name around for a reason but she won't show up - he confirmed ditching her as party member on scatbooru about a year ago. He might have changed his mind though.

13o's art is awesome as usual, looking good. The 1.18's probably a typo, it's been following the alpha/beta/unreleased scheme so far so yeah, 0.18.
Faye was a boss and then a temp party member, so it is more likely if she does get added she would just be a boss
Now that would be epic. Still wouldn't mind a boss going crazy and damaging herself with Cecilia's farts.

Reactions: HeHeHawHaw

Oct 26, 2017
If he was truly worried about his patrons getting impatient, he'd have thrown in the original version and called it a day and not announced a rough ETA after a long break. ETAs are unnecessary stress, anything can happen. Easier on himself too since he could then take his sweet time coordinating the localizations.

Aero likely knows about this since he's coordinating a scanlation team, game development team and even moderating a bunch of forums. Since Patreon's now banned here, can't really check but he's still not charging anyway, right?

Dec 6, 2018
If he was truly worried about his patrons getting impatient, he'd have thrown in the original version and called it a day and not announced a rough ETA after a long break. ETAs are unnecessary stress, anything can happen. Easier on himself too since he could then take his sweet time coordinating the localizations.

Aero likely knows about this since he's coordinating a scanlation team, game development team and even moderating a bunch of forums. Since Patreon's now banned here, can't really check but he's still not charging anyway, right?
? He never stopped charging for the game to my knowledge. Not entirely sure if he refunded anyone that supported him while he didn't have his license or if he paused it then (its been a bit so might be remembering wrong), but at the very least since he came back with the previous version all posts are for paying patreons only including the game. Though I 100% agree that an ETA can cause issues with multiple things most of the time. I also don't think it was a good idea for Aero to say one more week when the translation isn't done by him

Dec 6, 2018
Is there anyone who is a patreon of Aero that can look through the comments of the one week post. I would hope that Aero made a comment there instead of making a full post, otherwise he has been silent.

qwerdf1400

Sep 2, 2021
My guess is that it will be up next week.
It seems to take a long time because it is 1.18 instead of 0.18
Let's wait a little longer

Oct 26, 2017
My guess is that it will be up next week.
It seems to take a long time because it is 1.18 instead of 0.18
Let's wait a little longer
It's been released as others said.

Having to go on arca because I can't even access any of those support sites anymore (not even with a VPN) is just great.

Sorry that I can't help much more than that. I'm afraid you're right though, Thatoneguy, as Greymane already translated it in Korean (or whoever is doing the KR translation).

Preview videos:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is an interesting read as well considering how much this BBS treasures the game (they've made a forum set for all characters - including the original ones - and Aero was happy about it back then).

Last edited:

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
I've finished playing it and..
the fight was really epic, but I make it easy because of the Hypnotic Aroma xD
the cutscenes after fighting Lavender and before it, it was Really impressive writing with events, and how determined Cecilia is and calling her as (lady goodness) so really fits her, I just see Lavender attack to Cecilia in the end tho (because again the Hypnotic Aroma is broken) I say it's so erotic ,I will play again to see the other attacks and the game over of course. ah yes and the skills I need to play again and again to gain it (vs Lavender 2.0 ) and about that scene that makes plum as faye, until now I'm searching how to get it cuz I'm talking to you all her after the plot ends with the boss.

Last edited:

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
I've finished playing it and..
the fight was really epic, but I make it easy because of the Hypnotic Aroma xD
the cutscenes after fighting Lavender and before it, it was Really impressive writing with events, and how determined Cecilia is and calling her as (lady goodness) so really fits her, I just see Lavender attack to Cecilia in the end tho (because again the Hypnotic Aroma is broken) I say it's so erotic ,I will play again to see the other attacks and the game over of course. ah yes and the skills I need to play again and again to gain it (vs Lavender 2.0 ) and about that scene that makes plum as faye, until now I'm searching how to get it cuz I'm talking to you all her after the plot ends with the boss.
Could you also share the game pls?

Oct 26, 2017
Sure thing bud
v18.0 Google Drive
Many thanks as well Saud! Will test this thoroughly.

32 new pictures. Technically 18 as this includes effects, tilesets, etc.
Still a lot of undefined strings... and some untranslated ones too. Well, no Engrish at least.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lavender's chuuni moment made her lose it and she ends her sentence in Chinese. .
Some of the text also goes offscreen (in battle too) but that's really minor.

The story is developing in an interesting way, though - definitely agree with Saud here. Looks like we'll have to wait for 0.21 for the tubing, I didn't see it implemented so far.
The boss battle is interesting and mouth+nose farts finally are implemented.

Here's the picture diff (0.17->0.18) with new (and modified) ones in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moonlight2021
Dec 6, 2018
So basicly, 0.18 only adds the boss fight vs Lavender. It doesn't add any new enemies, it doesn't fix any translation issues with the new party member's skills, and it doesn't even have the content of the preview images we got a few weeks ago. The boss fight itself heavily reuses assets from the original lavender fight and were already in the games files for 0.17. This means that in the long time between 0.17 and 0.18 plus the extra two weeks of translation, there was less added than even the previous version which was already the weakest update so far. What happened to when we were getting new areas, enemies, skills, and a boss each update? Now we just get about 5 to 10 minutes of content after months of waiting.

Edit: Currently going through the files to see what content is in the game but not playable. Since 0.17 (maybe even before), there was enemy cg for two new students. This could have been used for the new boss fight, but instead we just got the old enemies. Lavender has some new cg that looks like some kind of pov face sit, but I never encountered this in the boss fight despite taking my time. I will look into it further and see if this is the gameover or somewhere else, but its still not much. Plum has a new weird downward dog cg, which cuts off at the hip. This may have been there in 0.17 but I don't think it was. Other than that, everything is the exact same. Barely any effort was put into this update

Last edited:
Reactions: dickweed250

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
So basicly, 0.18 only adds the boss fight vs Lavender. It doesn't add any new enemies, it doesn't fix any translation issues with the new party member's skills, and it doesn't even have the content of the preview images we got a few weeks ago. The boss fight itself heavily reuses assets from the original lavender fight and were already in the games files for 0.17. This means that in the long time between 0.17 and 0.18 plus the extra two weeks of translation, there was less added than even the previous version which was already the weakest update so far. What happened to when we were getting new areas, enemies, skills, and a boss each update? Now we just get about 5 to 10 minutes of content after months of waiting.

Edit: Currently going through the files to see what content is in the game but not playable. Since 0.17 (maybe even before), there was enemy cg for two new students. This could have been used for the new boss fight, but instead we just got the old enemies. Lavender has some new cg that looks like some kind of pov face sit, but I never encountered this in the boss fight despite taking my time. I will look into it further and see if this is the gameover or somewhere else, but its still not much. Plum has a new weird downward dog cg, which cuts off at the hip. This may have been there in 0.17 but I don't think it was. Other than that, everything is the exact same. Barely any effort was put into this update
Sooo there is no skills in this update?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote