RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
Key: #mOFJX7VMtt7K5D-upkk2Z-wpu7Ksj4yXO-OnBFkjr0o
Fixed a serious bug.
If you have downloaded the previous demo. Please re-download the new one. Your save file should still work. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Dec 6, 2018
Overall, the new version isn't that great. The problem is that aero made this version a long time ago and has already started/finished another version. This update took 10 months and includes very little content wise, not to mention it has bugs (unintentional joke) and translation issues.
Most of the people in the new safe area cannot be interacted with and one of the people that can be is not translated. Some of the new equipment is also untranslated, making it difficult to see worth in buying. Enemies don't give exp or money, making it even harder to buy new equipment or level up the new party member (though as stated by Skunkofan, other places work). The new boss is buggy (unintentional joke) as well, as sometimes her grabs will show the wrong scene. Somehow Reyna gets a scene where she is grabbed, yet it said Ceci in the text before the grab and Ceci takes the damage. How this happens is unknown and it only happened once. Going back to translation, how sloppy can one get to just say "Undefined" for text during most of the new party members moves. If it was still in Japanese or Chinese it could be translated, but undefined tells nothing. The mini game is also surprisingly hard without much content to it.
I understand Aero wants to make money off of the old release before the new release, but this update was just overall lazy considering what was shown in the trailer. The trailer already showed the basic enemies and the boss, all of which were translated. It would have been nice to at least include something new that was translated besides the few cutscenes.

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
what is this? this is an error when entering fairy forest 2 when starting the quest to explore fairy forest

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
Overall, the new version isn't that great. The problem is that aero made this version a long time ago and has already started/finished another version. This update took 10 months and includes very little content wise, not to mention it has bugs (unintentional joke) and translation issues.
Most of the people in the new safe area cannot be interacted with and one of the people that can be is not translated. Some of the new equipment is also untranslated, making it difficult to see worth in buying. Enemies don't give exp or money, making it even harder to buy new equipment or level up the new party member (though as stated by Skunkofan, other places work). The new boss is buggy (unintentional joke) as well, as sometimes her grabs will show the wrong scene. Somehow Reyna gets a scene where she is grabbed, yet it said Ceci in the text before the grab and Ceci takes the damage. How this happens is unknown and it only happened once. Going back to translation, how sloppy can one get to just say "Undefined" for text during most of the new party members moves. If it was still in Japanese or Chinese it could be translated, but undefined tells nothing. The mini game is also surprisingly hard without much content to it.
I understand Aero wants to make money off of the old release before the new release, but this update was just overall lazy considering what was shown in the trailer. The trailer already showed the basic enemies and the boss, all of which were translated. It would have been nice to at least include something new that was translated besides the few cutscenes.
I didn't really get into details cuz I haven't had that much bugs
but it's still a demo, while me and my friend just laughing to some bugs lol

Reactions: NekoSanNeverDie

datdude6573

Feb 7, 2021
Mega Key: #mOFJX7VMtt7K5D-upkk2Z-wpu7Ksj4yXO-OnBFkjr0o
Fixed a serious bug.
If you have downloaded the previous demo. Please re-download the new one. Your save file should still work. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!
This is in Japanese. Is there an english version? Just wondering

jackysexington

Jul 11, 2021
is anyone else having issues with old save files. my previous ones were right before you enter the boat, but they wont load. anyone have a fix for that?

Dec 6, 2018
If you tell me about the new 0.18 version, I will give you a save file that I cleared.
View attachment 1856280
There isn't really much to say. 0.18 is not out yet and no info on what is going to be included has been released (at least through patreon). The only information we do have is the teaser video Aero made a while back, which included the bug girls (0.17), the bug boss (0.17), the two skunk girls (likely a boss), and a dragon boss. This stuff should have come out by now, but for some reason it hasn't.

montague.dannel

Jun 14, 2019
I wish Reyna could fart too... like I wanna fart as main character.. I also want to sit on other faces as her and give them some nasty stinky farts.... but only cecilia, plum and estella fart.... Reyna deserves to know fart magic too :T

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote