RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Oct 26, 2017
For those who asked, Estella's apparently a nice homage to .

More art by 13o (if he has time and motivation for it) would definitely be a plus. If dignity isn't a concern, fairly sure it takes less time to reuse existing poses and facial expressions and cloudify the scene than come up with even more melodious anal emissions and atmosphere (and i18n).

Thanks for keeping it up in spite of the hardships, Aero. That's much appreciated.

Dec 6, 2018
For those who asked, Estella's apparently a nice homage to .

More art by 13o (if he has time and motivation for it) would definitely be a plus. If dignity isn't a concern, fairly sure it takes less time to reuse existing poses and facial expressions and cloudify the scene than come up with even more melodious anal emissions and atmosphere (and i18n).

Thanks for keeping it up in spite of the hardships, Aero. That's much appreciated.
It is not really a homage when the creator is also a dev of the game. Also, why exactly are you mentioning this other stuff? 13o is still making art for the game and has even been making art not for the game for a while. They also already reuse assets where applicable such as with the facesit attack. Aero isn't even on f95 to my knowledge

Reactions: HeHeHawHaw

JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
There isn't really much to say. 0.18 is not out yet and no info on what is going to be included has been released (at least through patreon). The only information we do have is the teaser video Aero made a while back, which included the bug girls (0.17), the bug boss (0.17), the two skunk girls (likely a boss), and a dragon boss. This stuff should have come out by now, but for some reason it hasn't.
Where can I find this teaser video?

Dec 6, 2018
Where can I find this teaser video?
Somewhere. The original video was taken down almost instantly, but it was possible to use certain means to download it for a few hours after it was gone. Aero tried to get people to not post it aparently, making it difficult to find.

Oct 26, 2017
I apparently said something I shouldn't have but since it was quoted, might as well leave it as is. Sorry if I offended someone. I'll only come back here to upload the next release if it isn't there by then.

Sorry again for polluting the thread and have a nice day guys.

Dec 6, 2018
I apparently said something I shouldn't have but since it was quoted, might as well leave it as is. Sorry if I offended someone. I'll only come back here to upload the next release if it isn't there by then.

Sorry again for polluting the thread and have a nice day guys.
It wasn't that it was offensive, it was just confusing. It was as if you were quoteing or replying to someone when there didn't seem to be anyone. It just felt very random. If you want I can delete my reply, I don't mind.

Dec 6, 2018
I also noticed the tube thing is a reference to Faye, at this point she's scraped I believe
It is very similar to the cg with Faye, but there are other reasons for Faye to be completely scrapped before this. Faye was introduced in the academy part of the original story, yet she doesn't exist in the current academy part. This specific scene was also apart of the academy part with Faye but was removed completely and is now being added back in for a different part of the story. Multiple things point to Faye being removed; however, it is still likely she is just being put in another part of the story. She isn't the only character to be removed from the original story. The final boss of the academy was different and multiple bosses after the academy were pushed back (and got bug girl in its place, specificly instead of the ninja). Finally, the one reason we can still have hope for Faye is she does have stuff in the CGs that reference her. Once the new version comes out I plan to look into thing more deeply now that I have an editor that can view and edit the variables/switches of the game (came from katalist thread). Hopefully this will be the update for a certain duo boss, as they have been highly anticipated to the point of even getting fan art before being released.

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
It is very similar to the cg with Faye, but there are other reasons for Faye to be completely scrapped before this. Faye was introduced in the academy part of the original story, yet she doesn't exist in the current academy part. This specific scene was also apart of the academy part with Faye but was removed completely and is now being added back in for a different part of the story. Multiple things point to Faye being removed; however, it is still likely she is just being put in another part of the story. She isn't the only character to be removed from the original story. The final boss of the academy was different and multiple bosses after the academy were pushed back (and got bug girl in its place, specificly instead of the ninja). Finally, the one reason we can still have hope for Faye is she does have stuff in the CGs that reference her. Once the new version comes out I plan to look into thing more deeply now that I have an editor that can view and edit the variables/switches of the game (came from katalist thread). Hopefully this will be the update for a certain duo boss, as they have been highly anticipated to the point of even getting fan art before being released.
I see.. welp I wait now for this update.

Skeletorfart

Dec 16, 2020
I also noticed the tube thing is a reference to Faye, at this point she's scraped I believe
Likely. I don't forsee us getting any more party members, and plum's personality seems to have been altered to more resemble Faye's based on her dialogue during the training scene. I think at this point faye would be unnecesary. Although I am curious as to how they got into that situation as I believe alice was the culprit in the og version.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018
Likely. I don't forsee us getting any more party members, and plum's personality seems to have been altered to more resemble Faye's based on her dialogue during the training scene. I think at this point faye would be unnecesary. Although I am curious as to how they got into that situation as I believe alice was the culprit in the og version.
Faye was a boss and then a temp party member, so it is more likely if she does get added she would just be a boss

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote