RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
No, the game is still in development, it have been confirmed to me by aero
Nice to hear, I think he should let everyone know that he is still developing this game on Patreon or some other social media platform!
I'm looking forward to the next update of Lost Treasures!

Reactions: Kweku8000

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018
this is the older version? was the game remade or something I swear this is the first time ive seen Faye that I can recall, I remember a completely different version
regardless Faye is mvp :ROFLMAO:

The Cici + Faye hose scene is my fav scene in this so far

does anyone know anyother games with that same kink? I doubt it, but if anyone knows =(
Near the end of 2016, aerodynamics announced the development of an rpg he was making alongside the artist 13o. This resulted in a demo that was the entire chapter 1 (content up until entering the onara school/college) of the game released a few months later in 2017. Only two months after, we got a preview of chapter 2 (content before estella). This was not released at this time as the plan was to finish the game instead of giving any more demos as this was before patreon (if I remember correctly, the plan was 4 or 5 chapters). Four months after that, we were told chapter 2 was finished and work on chapter 3 had progressed. We got a few previews of chapter 3 with it. Two months after that he showed that a recollection mode was finished and a few more previews for chapter 3. Six months later (in 2018), aero had to postpone the development of lost treasures and gave us the untranslated demo of chapter 2. We assume based on some info that chapter 3 was not finished by this point but close to it. Sometime after this (not really wanting to check, but I think end of 2018), aero created a patreon and announced he would be remaking lost treasures, which is the current version of this thread.
Based on the info from previews and the demo for chapter 2, there was a lot of content in the original that was cut from the current remake (Faye, original headmaster, ninja boss before the bug boss avriel, and the spider mini scene with plum). We also can roughly tell that the current lost treasures is at chapter 3 and almost chapter 4 (chapter 3 likely ending with the skunk sisters). Lost treasures has been in development for about 7 and a half years, if we estimate when it started development and include the old lost treasures.
As for the hose scene with specifically Ceci and Faye, I don't recall seeing this type of scene anywhere besides the original lost treasures, though it could eventually return in the current version. Faye doesn't exist anymore that we know of sadly, but she is loved a lot by the community enough to maybe eventually be added in some form.

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
Near the end of 2016, aerodynamics announced the development of an rpg he was making alongside the artist 13o. This resulted in a demo that was the entire chapter 1 (content up until entering the onara school/college) of the game released a few months later in 2017. Only two months after, we got a preview of chapter 2 (content before estella). This was not released at this time as the plan was to finish the game instead of giving any more demos as this was before patreon (if I remember correctly, the plan was 4 or 5 chapters). Four months after that, we were told chapter 2 was finished and work on chapter 3 had progressed. We got a few previews of chapter 3 with it. Two months after that he showed that a recollection mode was finished and a few more previews for chapter 3. Six months later (in 2018), aero had to postpone the development of lost treasures and gave us the untranslated demo of chapter 2. We assume based on some info that chapter 3 was not finished by this point but close to it. Sometime after this (not really wanting to check, but I think end of 2018), aero created a patreon and announced he would be remaking lost treasures, which is the current version of this thread.
Based on the info from previews and the demo for chapter 2, there was a lot of content in the original that was cut from the current remake (Faye, original headmaster, ninja boss before the bug boss avriel, and the spider mini scene with plum). We also can roughly tell that the current lost treasures is at chapter 3 and almost chapter 4 (chapter 3 likely ending with the skunk sisters). Lost treasures has been in development for about 7 and a half years, if we estimate when it started development and include the old lost treasures.
As for the hose scene with specifically Ceci and Faye, I don't recall seeing this type of scene anywhere besides the original lost treasures, though it could eventually return in the current version. Faye doesn't exist anymore that we know of sadly, but she is loved a lot by the community enough to maybe eventually be added in some form.
I think the hose scene is returning in the remake but with cece and plum instead. I'm pretty sure one of the teaser posts by aero confirmed that with one of the CG's that was released.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote