RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

seedineed

Mar 29, 2023
Just blew through the game today and I finished the fight with Lavender in the fairy forest and when I tried to go to the eastern continent it said demo ended there. Is that where the game is up to right now or did I download an older version?

EDIT: Found it C: ) Also two more questions I've seen some old content of the game showing Faye a character I guess was deleted, is there a place where I can find all the Faye scenes or maybe the download link for the older version of the game with Faye still in it if there's a version of it in English?

Another question is there any hidden encounters like the snail girl in breeze hidden anywhere else throughout the game because I want to experience all the scenes and I only found the snail girl 3 hours in when I reached the farthest I could go

Last edited:

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
Just blew through the game today and I finished the fight with Lavender in the fairy forest and when I tried to go to the eastern continent it said demo ended there. Is that where the game is up to right now or did I download an older version?

EDIT: Found it C: ) Also two more questions I've seen some old content of the game showing Faye a character I guess was deleted, is there a place where I can find all the Faye scenes or maybe the download link for the older version of the game with Faye still in it if there's a version of it in English?

Another question is there any hidden encounters like the snail girl in breeze hidden anywhere else throughout the game because I want to experience all the scenes and I only found the snail girl 3 hours in when I reached the farthest I could go
This. I want to be able to play the old version of the game cuz I saw a few videos on it and it looks nice. I wanna see cece torture faye lol.

Noitrlf

Dec 26, 2021
The boss battle is interesting and mouth+nose farts finally are implemented.

Here's the picture diff (0.17->0.18) with new (and modified) ones in it.
sorry for asking but how do you do mouth or nose farts in the game

Akira123_akira

Nov 7, 2023
About the old lost treasure, how do I get pass the scene where Cecilia farting into Faye's mouth through a hose? When I pick fart skip masturbate afterwards, it would stuck at only one scene...

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
About the old lost treasure, how do I get pass the scene where Cecilia farting into Faye's mouth through a hose? When I pick fart skip masturbate afterwards, it would stuck at only one scene...
Charge the fart meter as Cecilia as high as you can without going over the limit. Then do the left and right arrows as fast as possible as Faye. Everytime Faye masturbates her mp will go up but she loses some hp. If you can get a high level fart and masturbate as Faye about 30-50 strokes in one go you should be good and get to max mp to escape.

Akira123_akira

Nov 7, 2023
...huh? How can I charge the fart meter? I kind of don't understand. I'm sorry if I'm being too much of a dumb guy but if you're generous enough, can you send the video of that part so I can understand? From the start of that scene to finish

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
...huh? How can I charge the fart meter? I kind of don't understand. I'm sorry if I'm being too much of a dumb guy but if you're generous enough, can you send the video of that part so I can understand? From the start of that scene to finish
I don't think video is needed. Press z, the meter charges on it's own. Press z before it goes outside of the box. If it goes out cece goes too hard and Faye can't masturbate and gain mp.

Akira123_akira

Nov 7, 2023
Uhm... about doing the left and right, I tried that and the mp meter won't go up.. and pressing z won't charge the fart meter for cece too..

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote