5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jjjjp

Jan 16, 2022
Lost Treasuresのまだ出てないイベントを改造で出せる人いる?
love fartというものが見たいです!
出来たらそのデータもお願いします!

leskikyoju

Jun 24, 2023
I am sorry for everyone for this late reply,I was just trying to focus on other things in my life.For those who are wondering why I deleted my discord server was my frustration that comes from the dev's sudden disappearence from existence,and also my Estella video in thisvid website(which was the most favourite video on the website).About the video,it's rating was 95% but only in a day it was drop to the %43 eventhough there were more than 400 votes had been used.So in order to drop down from %95 to 43% there should be at least 300 new member must have used 1 star rate but we know this couldn't be the case.So in my conclusion,the website must have been hacked to drop my video's rating.I was already so pissed about Aeorodynamic's long disappearence,and after this incident I was frustrated so hard that I deleted everything.My video's,my discord server.Hell,I even tried to delete my thisvid account too,but after I requested 20 times for my account deletion,moderators of thisvid refused to delete it somehow,as if they know it is their fault for this to happen in the first place.Again I am truly sorry for making this late reply to explain the situation,but what the hell...
i know how you feel. it's same for me when i love a game and that game released first on PS4, and i must waiting six months whole for the PC version. after that, i deleted my all accounts too

Reactions: Kuki Shinobu

Oct 26, 2017
Lost Treasuresのまだ出てないイベントを改造で出せる人いる?
love fartというものが見たいです!
出来たらそのデータもお願いします!
I know this is regrettable when a project comes to a standstill but unless Aero confirms this is officially over, no one from the team is going to risk it.

I don't use socials so no news to provide aside from the fact SGTG seemingly moved or kicked the bucket.

Dec 6, 2018
I know this is regrettable when a project comes to a standstill but unless Aero confirms this is officially over, no one from the team is going to risk it.

I don't use socials so no news to provide aside from the fact SGTG seemingly moved or kicked the bucket.
Currently its either the update comes out soon or we have to wait until the full release of the game. It has now almost been a year since the last update. Aero has confirmed that he wants the game to be finished this year and did do a sort of update on progress earlier this year. Its safe to say that we are most likely to be getting the full game in a few months or so.
Also, sorry that you haven't been able to join the discord server. Most of the people who actively talked here moved there and I don't think too many of them return here often. If there is anything properly announced I will try to send the info here.

Oct 26, 2017
Currently its either the update comes out soon or we have to wait until the full release of the game. It has now almost been a year since the last update. Aero has confirmed that he wants the game to be finished this year and did do a sort of update on progress earlier this year. Its safe to say that we are most likely to be getting the full game in a few months or so.
Also, sorry that you haven't been able to join the discord server. Most of the people who actively talked here moved there and I don't think too many of them return here often. If there is anything properly announced I will try to send the info here.
No worries. Thanks for taking the time to reply and keep us informed here, much appreciated.

seedineed

Mar 29, 2023
Can you guys help me out I downloaded the file from Gdrive and got a file with an internet explore icon and I cant run it at all, everytime I open it I get brough to like a tab showing all my internet explorer downloads and if i try opening it there it instantly closes every time. Anyone know how to fix this?

Wildexter

Sep 4, 2020
Well as i can see, after Skunk duo and Dragon girl, we might fight with "Luna" aka Estella's sister. Seam like Luna married human's king to control him by her fart or something. And we must stop her.

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
So can we start the Aerodynamic died conspiracy theories now? It's been so long something has to be wrong (hopefully not death related).

Oct 26, 2017
  1. Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.
A few more months and the prefix will automatically hit. It will still be removed if the game is then rushed to land on DLsite, but remember it will be censored... and DLsite has been taking much more liberties with censorship lately. Unless it's on DLsite Taiwan and DLsite Taiwan indeed operates in Taiwan and not Japan.

Reactions: Evizzy89
Dec 6, 2018
There is a pattern. If you find it too hard, slow down the game so you can observe it and save if you must.

This game had potential, so much for a complete restart when the original would be long over by now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Definitely agree with the Faye stuff, though I have no idea what library you are talking about. Most people I talk to about the game with miss Faye, want her to still be in the game, or didn't know she was replaced by Plum. Plum has her own character, but it honestly is just weird when Plum now swaps between the personality of Plum and Faye. Faye was a true pervert who liked more than just Cecilia's farts, was practically nude, and would have helped balance out the party in many ways. Plum only really likes Cecilia's farts, she is less of a pervert, and just acts like a glass canon while being too strong (I could talk for hours about how bad the balancing of Lost Treasures is). What really could have been a great new title fit to join the legendary onara rpgs that came before it, turned into a mess of a game that hasn't really done anything remarkable in years.
Might make a massive review here of the entire game, as there isn't much else to do while waiting for the update in regards to Lost Treasures. Might end up being useful as a recap too since it has been so long.
Edit: might not post the review here...took 2 hours and well over a page for up to the point you just met Cecilia...

Last edited:
Reactions: llat-2
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote