RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
I am sorry for everyone for this late reply,I was just trying to focus on other things in my life.For those who are wondering why I deleted my discord server was my frustration that comes from the dev's sudden disappearence from existence,and also my Estella video in thisvid website(which was the most favourite video on the website).About the video,it's rating was 95% but only in a day it was drop to the %43 eventhough there were more than 400 votes had been used.So in order to drop down from %95 to 43% there should be at least 300 new member must have used 1 star rate but we know this couldn't be the case.So in my conclusion,the website must have been hacked to drop my video's rating.I was already so pissed about Aeorodynamic's long disappearence,and after this incident I was frustrated so hard that I deleted everything.My video's,my discord server.Hell,I even tried to delete my thisvid account too,but after I requested 20 times for my account deletion,moderators of thisvid refused to delete it somehow,as if they know it is their fault for this to happen in the first place.Again I am truly sorry for making this late reply to explain the situation,but what the hell...

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
I'm just waiting for someone to take over where Aerodynamics left off if he doesn't come back, maybe 13o himself which would be the perfect situation.

RPG Maker games don't need much coding knowledge but they obviously still eat a lot of time, effort and dedication if you don't want to end up releasing one of the buggy messes you see all over the place on F95. 13o would need to sacrifice a lot of time and he's not really the talkative type but the upside of being the artist, writer, developer and music/sound producer for a project is you have a lot less to worry about when it comes to team coordination. Junya Ota (ZUN) did it with Touhou Project and it's still the most popular 2D game franchise as of 2023. The magic recipe? A small passion project that drew so much attention that the fandom largely contributed to its worldwide success by making large and successful derivatives that still remained true to ZUN's sprites, pixel art and original character design.

Massive amount of adult content. But if you look at the non-adult material, there are millions of works out there too.

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
I'm just waiting for someone to take over where Aerodynamics left off if he doesn't come back, maybe 13o himself which would be the perfect situation.

RPG Maker games don't need much coding knowledge but they obviously still eat a lot of time, effort and dedication if you don't want to end up releasing one of the buggy messes you see all over the place on F95. 13o would need to sacrifice a lot of time and he's not really the talkative type but the upside of being the artist, writer, developer and music/sound producer for a project is you have a lot less to worry about when it comes to team coordination. Junya Ota (ZUN) did it with Touhou Project and it's still the most popular 2D game franchise as of 2023. The magic recipe? A small passion project that drew so much attention that the fandom largely contributed to its worldwide success by making large and successful derivatives that still remained true to ZUN's sprites, pixel art and original character design.

Massive amount of adult content. But if you look at the non-adult material, there are millions of works out there too.
I actually got the new cgi's for the next versions of this game but I don't know how to code RPG Game.

Oct 26, 2017
I actually got the new cgi's for the next versions of this game but I don't know how to code RPG Game.
Guess there's some hope left even if Aerodynamics doesn't come back and 13o doesn't intend to work on it then.
Welcome back by the way (I'm so used to going AWOL myself that I forgot...)

If you need a crash course on RPG Maker, has tutorials (but don't bother with the advanced stuff until you are familiar with the basics: making a map, adding events, commands and basic event control). Either MV or MZ should work; beware if you're going over to the RPG Maker Forums, the staff will be ruthless if they suspect you don't own a license.

They seem to make it sound overly complicated those days. It's a good idea to mess around with an existing project that isn't too complex and see if you can understand what was done and how, and then try it yourself in an empty project. Playtest it, break everything, make a lot of mistakes, and if you have time and you're motivated, see if you can make a sample game like this funny little gem (it was mercilessly bashed by F95 but for a first project, this is very good work - it does have a bunch of bugs but way less than the ones endlessly praised here thanks to thorough playtesting and keeping things very simple).

Reactions: Estella69

gepardmod1

Jan 9, 2021
Is there a video of a 0.18 playthrough somewhere? Wanted to see whats changed since early on. RIP This Video and the weird video stuff going there.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote