1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
1661693969038.png

Overview:
Valera is a kindhearted, adventurous, and somewhat amorous young elf coming of age,
in her little nowhere town of Driftwood.
She's inexperienced at life, at odds with her mother, and is looking for her place in the world.
With your help however, she can make friends, learn lessons and create memories she'll never forget.
Guide her though her many decisions with a plethora of characters to find the best of many outcomes!​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-28
Release Date: 2022-08-28
Developer: Kiotokai - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

90BKpA.png CM08D.png CM17B.png EHq3aE.png SFEwDT.png vmqdgH.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sophierose

Nov 14, 2020
lesbian games are rare, actually.
I'm more disappointed it's another "female protagonist" game.
Somewhat amorous elf.. but no "vaginal/anal/oral sex" and no "sex toys"..
Here's a joke.. the only cosplay in this game is the birthday suits.
There not many female protagonis here its got more male protagonist Which I'm not a big fan for rpg maker game

jackwinter

Jan 24, 2019
i know this game is not that satisfying but still im a lesbian fan i don't know why ppl who like dicks come in the lesbian game and keep complaining.
there is so many games out there with male and dick tag on them. and it rare to find a lesbian games, if u don't want to see or play the lesbian games,
the website have a filter for u hide the "female protagonist" or lesbian games and instead, tag a filter that, u, want, ( DICK )
in other word "male protagonist"

if anyone want drama and stuff go and play it in discord or other social media in chat and keep it in there
and if u don't like lesbian or female protagonist games then why are u here and keep complaining?

Last edited:

Kushe

Jan 1, 2019
the art is good looking...
lesbian...
ok not for me i guess...
(i remember like 3 to 10 years ago i was okay watching some lesbian play but dunno what happened i can't bring myself to watch or play anything that doesn't have a bit of straight content at least)

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
As funny as it may sound for a hetero guy, im not THAT into lesbian stuff. Im sure theres hetero guys that are though. Enjoy.

Reactions: Kushe
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote