RPGM Completed The Misadventures of The Elven Paladin [Final] [Kiotokai]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's getting pretty schizo in here with people making random generic complaints about other people complaining about lesbians without ever quoting said posts with the same message about dicks in them. Ofc zero information relating to the game in them.
Are they bots? Why are they doing that?

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: baxtus and RNDM

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
i know this game is not that satisfying but still im a lesbian fan i don't know why ppl who like dicks come in the lesbian game and keep complaining.
there is so many games out there with male and dick tag on them. and it rare to find a lesbian games, if u don't want to see or play the lesbian games,
the website have a filter for u hide the "female protagonist" or lesbian games and instead, tag a filter that, u, want, ( DICK )
in other word "male protagonist"

if anyone want drama and stuff go and play it in discord or other social media in chat and keep it in there
and if u don't like lesbian or female protagonist games then why are u here and keep complaining?
I guess you don't know, so I'll make certain to tell you; There are female protagonist games that have a phallus of some sort in them, even when including the Lesbian tag, (dildo, monster, besty, rape, vaginal sex, etc) and there are many of those games that do not have a male protagonist, so your suggestions in this regard is a fail.

1 example: https://f95zone.to/threads/ideology-in-friction-append-v1-05-dlc-oneone1-kagura-games.31814/
female protag, lesbian, no male protag... but plenty of cock as well.

There are probably hundreds of games that work out that way, and if they took your fallacious advice they would be overlooking a treasure trove of games out there that match thier interests.

jackwinter

Jan 24, 2019
I guess you don't know, so I'll make certain to tell you; There are female protagonist games that have a phallus of some sort in them, even when including the Lesbian tag, (dildo, monster, besty, rape, vaginal sex, etc) and there are many of those games that do not have a male protagonist, so your suggestions in this regard is a fail.

1 example: https://f95zone.to/threads/ideology-in-friction-append-v1-05-dlc-oneone1-kagura-games.31814/
female protag, lesbian, no male protag... but plenty of cock as well.

There are probably hundreds of games that work out that way, and if they took your fallacious advice they would be overlooking a treasure trove of games out there that match thier interests.
im sry i think ur blind and u cant see the tags of the games.
if in the tag have no male future there is no need to come in a full lesbian game to making drama
this comment for example
I'm more disappointed it's another "female protagonist" game.
Somewhat amorous elf.. but no "vaginal/anal/oral sex" and no "sex toys"..
i don't want to show all the comments and some ppl deleted they comment.
im sure if u look more in the comments u can find more
yes filter is not a superhero for u but it help with what u want most.
if u don't like lesbian game or female protagonist u check the tag if there is not male future in it there is no reason to click on the game, it showing u every tag of the game under its image if u move ur mouse curser on them
1.jpg
here is a tag for example for u and if u don't know how to use a filter well its not my fault (get gud)

Reactions: Yandere Lust
Mar 17, 2021
You are welcome! It's completed, though, so as I figure out why the hell my earlier post vanished (I have a hunch) I'll gladly repost the save so you can save precious limited time. A full walkthrough would take quite a while, but I'll try to provide hints on how to unlock the endings without too many spoilers, or a set of saves right before that if people would rather jump to the endings.Looks like the earlier post had a case of unexplained disappearance, but as stated, working on it. In the meantime, I'll provide a save with favors and memories so you can enjoy the game without worrying about doing things wrong or missing content.It literally happened within a few hours of the thread showing up. The moral outrage is a bit confusing considering there isn't exactly a shortage of dicks on the F95 market (or anywhere else for that matter).

Anyway, enjoy the save, folks. Endings will be next, might take a little while, but faster than a full walkthrough for sure.
Much appreciated. I haven't played (or even downloaded) the game, yet, but I may do so.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
im sry i think ur blind and u cant see the tags of the games.
if in the tag have no male future there is no need to come in a full lesbian game to making drama
this comment for example

i don't want to show all the comments and some ppl deleted they comment.
im sure if u look more in the comments u can find more
yes filter is not a superhero for u but it help with what u want most.
if u don't like lesbian game or female protagonist u check the tag if there is not male future in it there is no reason to click on the game, it showing u every tag of the game under its image if u move ur mouse curser on them
View attachment 2020127
here is a tag for example for u and if u don't know how to use a filter well its not my fault (get gud)
I know how to use the tags, thank you very much. You clearly didn't follow the link I provided that proved that if someone took your advice, it would have prevented them from seeing that game. I never said I liked or didn't like Lesbian games (which I like by the way), I was simply providing proof that your advice was, and still is fallacious. The fact that you think there was any implication other that what I wrote is simply you being a presumptious assuming jerk who puts words in other people's mouth.

The rest of your advice is asanine as well. It's simply the equivelent of "If ya don't like NTR, don't go on an NTR thread," but there are games that have NTR tags with female protagonist that have either the NTR tag, or NTR in the name that aren't NTR, since it's the player doing the cheating, not the NPC, and as one person said, "The game looked interesting, so I clicked on the link, found that it wasn't my cup of tea, but since I took the effort to read the comments to find out, I may as well comment myself." Since you're obviously not a paid F95zone's Enforcer to go through every thread finding people who do that and enfore a rule that doesn't exist, since the discussion is On Topic talking about that game, then by demanding what people do just goes to show you're a control freak as well. For the part where you did try to offer help, it's obvious you cannot take constructive criticism considering how you lashed out at me and treated me like I'm an idiot along with your assumption that I don't like lesbian games as well.

If you're going to treat someone like there's a blathering braying idiot, at least be correct in your advice. "(get gud)" LOL considering (especially with new games) that there might be a few tags mission requiring play throughs to get right, especially since the game has still been up for less than 24 hours.

jackwinter

Jan 24, 2019
I know how to use the tags, thank you very much. You clearly didn't follow the link I provided that proved that if someone took your advice, it would have prevented them from seeing that game. I never said I liked or didn't like Lesbian games (which I like by the way), I was simply providing proof that your advice was, and still is fallacious. The fact that you think there was any implication other that what I wrote is simply you being a presumptious assuming jerk who puts words in other people's mouth.

The rest of your advice is asanine as well. It's simply the equivelent of "If ya don't like NTR, don't go on an NTR thread," but there are games that have NTR tags with female protagonist that have either the NTR tag, or NTR in the name that aren't NTR, since it's the player doing the cheating, not the NPC, and as one person said, "The game looked interesting, so I clicked on the link, found that it wasn't my cup of tea, but since I took the effort to read the comments to find out, I may as well comment myself." Since you're obviously not a paid F95zone's Enforcer to go through every thread finding people who do that and enfore a rule that doesn't exist, since the discussion is On Topic talking about that game, then by demanding what people do just goes to show you're a control freak as well. For the part where you did try to offer help, it's obvious you cannot take constructive criticism considering how you lashed out at me and treated me like I'm an idiot along with your assumption that I don't like lesbian games as well.

If you're going to treat someone like there's a blathering braying idiot, at least be correct in your advice. "(get gud)" LOL considering (especially with new games) that there might be a few tags mission requiring play throughs to get right, especially since the game has still been up for less than 24 hours.
ok i don't say ur a idiot or anything.
i talk about the ppl who clearly see the tags of the game, images of the game, and try the game, they don't see the tag or images they want it but they still try the game its fine to try it, but then u don't find the game good enough to satisfy u just quit and delete the game instead of coming in the comments and keep saying where is the dick in the game, its a shame its a lesbian game, its a shame its female protagonist , or other stuff they come and keep commenting in a full lesbian game.
don't like it well don't play it and don't complain about the game.
but if u see a game that missing tags come in the comments and say the game is missing this tags (instead of making drama ) like what ur doing rn
u just rage talking rn. before u start this drama stuff first read all the comments and see what happened, then come and rage on ppl here

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
The rest of your advice is asanine as well. It's simply the equivelent of "If ya don't like NTR, don't go on an NTR thread," but there are games that have NTR tags with female protagonist that have either the NTR tag, or NTR in the name that aren't NTR, since it's the player doing the cheating, not the NPC,
Now this is a fallacious argument on *your* part because "NTR" is something of an umbrella abbreviation; it covers equally netorare, netorase and netori (there might be more but I'm no genre afficiando so idfc) which are broadly similar but differ markedly in important details, namely who's doing what to/with whom.

Why yes, breaking it down into separate more finely granulated tags might indeed be useful. "First time?" asks the average lesbian tag enjoyer.

Reactions: Yandere Lust

Lykanzz

Jun 17, 2021
is it lesbian only? dont want to none of that gay shit rpgm games where the mc get fucked by every dude in the block

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
It certainly is a game that is not shy about its kink.
It does have a strip poker event though, so I did have to try that. As expected, it is a pre-determined outcome, but its still nice to see it acknowledged. Kind of hoped it would be an actual game, like back in RMS years ago. The art is pretty nice as well, and the writing (in general) is pretty good.

Just, well, if you aren't into spanking, well...

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Now this is a fallacious argument on *your* part because "NTR" is something of an umbrella abbreviation; it covers equally netorare, netorase and netori (there might be more but I'm no genre afficiando so idfc) which are broadly similar but differ markedly in important details, namely who's doing what to/with whom.

Why yes, breaking it down into separate more finely granulated tags might indeed be useful. "First time?" asks the average lesbian tag enjoyer.
I've heard that isn't the actual case anymore, that the NTR tag was too broad, so other tags are to be used for those particular fetishes... and from the way it used to be is the reason so many NTR fans check non-NTR games is because they have the incorrect tag. NTR is supposed to be Netorare, and for Netorase -> cuckold/sharing/swinging and Netori -> cheating tags are for. The person's post I saw could be incorrect, regardless of whether true or not, the NT generes are simply too nuanced for F95's tag system to begin with. But knowing which tags approximate what you're looking for helps.

But Devs still mistag games, and playthroughs are required before the tags get fixed and reported that least one of the tags is incorrect.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I've heard that isn't the actual case anymore, that the NTR tag was too broad, so other tags are to be used for those particular fetishes... and from the way it used to be is the reason so many NTR fans check non-NTR games is because they have the incorrect tag. NTR is supposed to be Netorare, and for Netorase -> cuckold/sharing/swinging and Netori -> cheating tags are for.
[citation needed]

Jun 18, 2022
Well, this looks nice. Even has a Linux version. Who would have thought that Linux people want lewd things, too? Ha.

Omgoshnono

Jun 25, 2017
I'm liking the game so far, but It's there a way to reset favoritism in new game ? there are some points like strip poker where i can't see all the paths with high stats....

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote