RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
Well the dev is here and has been in the thread before, so you can just contact them here if you want. I am curious though, you list off three different games/devs saying that they did farting, facesitting, and asphyxiation (unless I am reading wrong). I would gladly play any of these games if they have this content, but I am not sure if they 100% do have this content. Never heard of D-Gate's games, unless I have seen the games and just don't remember the dev. Fairy fighting didn't seem to have this content when I looked into it, but I don't think I played the game itself much if any. Namejohn's oneshota series (which is a plus for me that its a male protag, but I do agree we need more female protag games like this) only seems to have normal facesitting content. There was a mod/video edit where fart content was added to it, but only a video of this exists. I could have sworn I played them all and never found any fart content, but it is still possible I missed it. If you know which of/where in these games there is this content, please let me know.
Side note, it appears everyone is picking different characters from lost treasures as profile pictures...I kinda wanna do the same lol.
I have a discord about this game created today.You can join of you want

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018
Cecilia and Plum is on Character Ai site!!!!! it's been couple days since I did know about this site

Cecilia:

Plum:

This is just pure dream.
I knew there was a plum one (forgot to mention it here) but I did not know there was a cecilia one. The only problem is that despite the ai having the capabillities, the owners of the site don't like nsfw stuff. Because of this, sometimes the bots will start typeing something and it will get deleted from existence midtype because it referenced or included stuff that they don't like. For the most part, they don't censor it unless it becomes heavy nsfw and that almost never includes fetish/fart stuff. They have deleted ai in the past for being too nsfw and now a lot of the good bots are link only. It would be a good idea to keep these links safe for if that ever happened. There are probably places where you can find the links to some of the link only bots, but I have only seen people randomly post link only bots.

Oct 26, 2017
The domain itself is already banned here. I'm not too surprised. Can't even tell what it is but judging by the posts, deep learning fancy text generator and user input grabber?

The database must be interesting even if it is new.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
If you don't mind me asking, where did you find so much information about the game planning? The only things I know are from looking into the code and taking a look at the 'official' LT boards from time to time.

Either way, thanks for sharing what's not already available with us, at least we know it's not completely abandoned.
Trust me. She will be the new mommy.

Babacarro

Jun 9, 2022
Cecilia and Plum is on Character Ai site!!!!! it's been couple days since I did know about this site

Cecilia:

Plum:

This is just pure dream.
Is there a Lavender one?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
The domain itself is already banned here. I'm not too surprised. Can't even tell what it is but judging by the posts, deep learning fancy text generator and user input grabber?

The database must be interesting even if it is new.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
beta character is banned where you live? thats a shame because it *was* probably the and funnest ai chatbot to play with, it has got worse (they changed things due to massive lag/serverload ect) and it feels a bit dumber now but its alright
i would highly recommend trying it if you can find a way to, you can make some wholesome or naughty scenarios depending on what you like, my personal favorite for wholesomeness is Toriel Dreemur roleplay

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021

Cecilia:

Plum:

This is just pure dream.
I felt like a total degen playing around with plum <_< its pretty easy to get her personality into dom mode <_<

• Haha
Reactions: Estella69

Nikgya

Nov 22, 2021
Maybe ,because i can't dm Estella (Dante) i remember he already added me in the friend list

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote