RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 18, 2022
And i asked aero about special game overs depending on the last character receiving a grab move, and he said that if he find time to do it, he will do it, but i really think he wont find

Reactions: HeHeHawHaw

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
Well, most of those ideas are after losing so it doesn't affect too much the gameplay, but when aero comes back, i could speak to him about this and see if he could do hard versions of the game overs. Also some of it i doubt will be implemented since will require more cgs and 13o said that he will do only the remaining bosses cgs.
wow a lot of ideas, gusse when you master your fetish or something you could be a professional.

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
I herad a lot of this game can anyone send me the link to try it or something? I kinda like Ryona but with hot parts in the body. (fards too)

Oct 26, 2017
I herad a lot of this game can anyone send me the link to try it or something? I kinda like Ryona but with hot parts in the body. (fards too)
Diorama Neverland huh? Unfortunately, I don't think the developer finished this one (they were disgruntled by having their ideas stolen by rather infamous femdom developers known for their massive delays and tracing habits, and then further annoyed by seeing the demo versions land here).

A real shame if you ask me (never got the chance to contact piecesoft/erocabin, not like I can do it on patreon or boosty since both are met with the hammer here), arcade beat 'em all à la Sailor Moon x Agent Aika that feature girls kicking the shit out of other girls and/or getting molested by said girls (and enjoying it too) are way, way too rare. I don't even know what engine the dev used (at first I thought it was an unknown Enterbrain engine in the spirit of 2D Fighter Maker, which was later replaced by MUGEN) but while very impractical to use, it seems to be pretty convenient for this game genre.

And now when you add farting, facesitting and asphyxiation on top? I literally only saw that twice, namejohn's oneshota series (which unfortunately features a male protagonist) and eluku's fairy fighting (which unfortunately had futa and monsters, and is now abandoned). Three times if you also count D-Gate's games, but I haven't played them extensively because I got confused like hell when people started modding it a bit too hard.

Still, the concept of a beat'em all with RPG elements is very fun. Repetitive and you have to be careful since the goal is to get raped (wouldn't want to get too powerful) but there's usually a lot of stuff to try. 2DFM alone handled gangbanging with up to 4 different enemies (that could lead to a combination of up to 24 situations, unfortunately RNG-dependent as you can't exactly pick choices in arcade games, so you just had to get cornered over and over again and pray that the enemy would get the idea before they all ganged up using the same move)

• Sad
Reactions: Moonlight2021

jjjjp

Jan 16, 2022
Well i need ideas for the hard mode, i have, lavender: nothing, plum: knockback if she attack first with a fart, sonia and chloe: if chloe make someone faint, sonia will make her attack on that person in the same turn, alice: nothing, estella: she won't attack on hypnotised battler, so they will attack you until you choose to hit them, avriel: can swallow up to 3 at the same time and she spat out when receiving enough damage, lavender 2: battlers with darkness state won't move until 2 turns and if darkness state is given 3 times, it will be permanent until the fight is over, general gameplay: reyna will be a lot weaker and leveling up will increase much less stats, but to become stronger with her, you will need to recover health and mana with potions, deal succesful attacks and magic attacks, defend or receive damage from physical or magic attacks from opponents, run (step count) and buy stuff, each one will increase a little your respectivly stat and if you increase all of them, your class will change to a stronger, where leveling up will increase more your stats, tell me what you think and the parts where i put nothing is because i have no idea what to do there
セシリアの顔面騎乗 スキルでのお漏らし
カンチョーなどお尻に放つ攻撃で放屁
などはどうでしょうか?

• Wow
Reactions: Moonlight2021
Dec 6, 2018
Diorama Neverland huh? Unfortunately, I don't think the developer finished this one (they were disgruntled by having their ideas stolen by rather infamous femdom developers known for their massive delays and tracing habits, and then further annoyed by seeing the demo versions land here).

A real shame if you ask me (never got the chance to contact piecesoft/erocabin, not like I can do it on patreon or boosty since both are met with the hammer here), arcade beat 'em all à la Sailor Moon x Agent Aika that feature girls kicking the shit out of other girls and/or getting molested by said girls (and enjoying it too) are way, way too rare. I don't even know what engine the dev used (at first I thought it was an unknown Enterbrain engine in the spirit of 2D Fighter Maker, which was later replaced by MUGEN) but while very impractical to use, it seems to be pretty convenient for this game genre.

And now when you add farting, facesitting and asphyxiation on top? I literally only saw that twice, namejohn's oneshota series (which unfortunately features a male protagonist) and eluku's fairy fighting (which unfortunately had futa and monsters, and is now abandoned). Three times if you also count D-Gate's games, but I haven't played them extensively because I got confused like hell when people started modding it a bit too hard.

Still, the concept of a beat'em all with RPG elements is very fun. Repetitive and you have to be careful since the goal is to get raped (wouldn't want to get too powerful) but there's usually a lot of stuff to try. 2DFM alone handled gangbanging with up to 4 different enemies (that could lead to a combination of up to 24 situations, unfortunately RNG-dependent as you can't exactly pick choices in arcade games, so you just had to get cornered over and over again and pray that the enemy would get the idea before they all ganged up using the same move)
Well the dev is here and has been in the thread before, so you can just contact them here if you want. I am curious though, you list off three different games/devs saying that they did farting, facesitting, and asphyxiation (unless I am reading wrong). I would gladly play any of these games if they have this content, but I am not sure if they 100% do have this content. Never heard of D-Gate's games, unless I have seen the games and just don't remember the dev. Fairy fighting didn't seem to have this content when I looked into it, but I don't think I played the game itself much if any. Namejohn's oneshota series (which is a plus for me that its a male protag, but I do agree we need more female protag games like this) only seems to have normal facesitting content. There was a mod/video edit where fart content was added to it, but only a video of this exists. I could have sworn I played them all and never found any fart content, but it is still possible I missed it. If you know which of/where in these games there is this content, please let me know.
Side note, it appears everyone is picking different characters from lost treasures as profile pictures...I kinda wanna do the same lol.

Last edited:

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
Well the dev is here and has been in the thread before, so you can just contact them here if you want. I am curious though, you list off three different games/devs saying that they did farting, facesitting, and asphyxiation (unless I am reading wrong). I would gladly play any of these games if they have this content, but I am not sure if they 100% do have this content. Never heard of D-Gate's games, unless I have seen the games and just don't remember the dev. Fairy fighting didn't seem to have this content when I looked into it, but I don't think I played the game itself much if any. Namejohn's oneshota series (which is a plus for me that its a male protag, but I do agree we need more female protag games like this) only seems to have normal facesitting content. There was a mod/video edit where fart content was added to it, but only a video of this exists. I could have sworn I played them all and never found any fart content, but it is still possible I missed it. If you know which of/where in these games there is this content, please let me know.
Side note, it appears everyone is picking different characters from lost treasures as profile pictures...I kinda wanna do the same lol.
yeah. About these LT pfps too, I think i did that just to my Yt channel anyway, but yeah you should try it if you like some character lol

Reactions: Estella69

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
I didn't know you can make Estella horny (like in the Estella69 pfp) guess I just use her skill against her or it's just unused one. I do find myself into foxes these couple days after playing as karin, aka Reimu Touhou but in fox form and sexy. (that's her 1000128651.png )

Jun 18, 2022
I didn't know you can make Estella horny (like in the Estella69 pfp) guess I just use her skill against her or it's just unused one. I do find myself into foxes these couple days after playing as karin, aka Reimu Touhou but in fox form and sexy. (that's her View attachment 2231531 )
There will be another fox girl in the game, remember that luna has been named and someone shared her face, because she is a fox, she also have those abilities

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote