• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
I should have specified, I meant the sound girl who fights with the nurse girl. You have the nurse girl's fart special but not her companion's. I completely understand for the bug girl though, never really liked characters like druiji.
I only put scenes where cecilia is in it:)

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
I should have specified, I meant the sound girl who fights with the nurse girl. You have the nurse girl's fart special but not her companion's. I completely understand for the bug girl though, never really liked characters like druiji.

I completely agree. If you want VA at this point, it should be when the project is finished. It would be pointless if aero decided to revamp the game again or change something in the story.

As for hard mode, I think that would be really cool. From a gameplay standpoint, the game can really be either too hard or too easy due to how much a single level can impact most fights. Adding in more difficulty options or extra status effects would make the game a lot more enjoyable. Personally though, and this is something that not many would agree with, I would like it if the farts would also be "worse" to match anything added. I would be fine if there were sharts, scat, or just girls that don't really bathe/stink badly before farting. Stained panties are already kind of there and urination, but not really. I don't think some people would like this though, so some these would have to be optional.
The decriptions for most farts in the game are just it smells bad, but there isn't anything being compared to or really emphasing the smell. The stuff you mentioned would definitely help this, but it could be better through other ways as well. For example, my absolute favorite character in any h rpg was a character from the yusha onara rpg. This certain character, who I believe was called kuro, had such a bad smell coming from her butt that she could easily defeat people without even farting. One of her moves forced the person under her to kiss her "hole" despite how disgusting and dark it looked (she does mention she doesn't whipe). Her farts themselves were described as "very dirty" and even came with their own status effects due to how bad they were. She borderline sharted on people, though it was more closely intended as a pre-poop fart smell I believe. The descriptions for any of her specials she used were extremely specific and were done really well. The same could be said for almost every enemy in the game as all they really did was just farts, yet they did as much as they could to make almost every single one seem special. Currently, Lost Treasures completely focuses on just farts and fart elemental attacks. You got generic smell, poison, freeze, pheromone, and force. These are fine, but there is much more that can be explored with these than generic "fart that stinks" and "fart that poisons." There isn't even things like meaty, eggy, raunchy, or any other descriptors that almost everyone uses in onara writeing (from what I remember). It is cool that the game can be dark at times with these things causing death, but it honestly needs something more to make it that bad. It just seems less interesting from both a fetish and writeing standpoint to just say "because magic" for every fart when there could be something to really have it make sense.
Sorry for the wall of text, I wanted to mention this stuff even if you are not the writer of this game.
yeah that's some good points. Like Cecilia is already god awful stinky with silent farts, and eating garlic as a breakfast!? She should change her pants time to time lol, but since her (sexy) panties stained, it's satisfying at least to me.

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy
Dec 6, 2018
yeah that's some good points. Like Cecilia is already god awful stinky with silent farts, and eating garlic as a breakfast!? She should change her pants time to time lol, but since her (sexy) panties stained, it's satisfying at least to me.
Indeed, the only problem is I believe most of her cgs do not reflect the stain and she is the only one with a stain I believe. Also, I do remember there being a scene of her mentioning that she eats garlic for breakfast when interacting with the touhou reference. It would be nice if bosses would comment on the garlic smell coming from her or her farts

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
yeah
Indeed, the only problem is I believe most of her cgs do not reflect the stain and she is the only one with a stain I believe. Also, I do remember there being a scene of her mentioning that she eats garlic for breakfast when interacting with the touhou reference. It would be nice if bosses would comment on the garlic smell coming from her or her farts
yeah. but jeeez garlic in the breakfast (*´ω`*)

Victoriax3

Aug 31, 2022
I really hope he is okay, and that the game will still develop! I loved his work and his work made me develop my own game. I really love the art and in general the whole design of this game. However, I hate to advertise for other games, but if you are interested in a similar designed Fart Fetish RPG, you can maybe try out my game! >.>

Jun 18, 2022
Does someone is still subscribed to aerodynamics patreon? Because you know when he will return if he turn back on the monthly pay

Jun 18, 2022
Well i need ideas for the hard mode, i have, lavender: nothing, plum: knockback if she attack first with a fart, sonia and chloe: if chloe make someone faint, sonia will make her attack on that person in the same turn, alice: nothing, estella: she won't attack on hypnotised battler, so they will attack you until you choose to hit them, avriel: can swallow up to 3 at the same time and she spat out when receiving enough damage, lavender 2: battlers with darkness state won't move until 2 turns and if darkness state is given 3 times, it will be permanent until the fight is over, general gameplay: reyna will be a lot weaker and leveling up will increase much less stats, but to become stronger with her, you will need to recover health and mana with potions, deal succesful attacks and magic attacks, defend or receive damage from physical or magic attacks from opponents, run (step count) and buy stuff, each one will increase a little your respectivly stat and if you increase all of them, your class will change to a stronger, where leveling up will increase more your stats, tell me what you think and the parts where i put nothing is because i have no idea what to do there

qwerdf1400

Sep 2, 2021
Well i need ideas for the hard mode, i have, lavender: nothing, plum: knockback if she attack first with a fart, sonia and chloe: if chloe make someone faint, sonia will make her attack on that person in the same turn, alice: nothing, estella: she won't attack on hypnotised battler, so they will attack you until you choose to hit them, avriel: can swallow up to 3 at the same time and she spat out when receiving enough damage, lavender 2: battlers with darkness state won't move until 2 turns and if darkness state is given 3 times, it will be permanent until the fight is over, general gameplay: reyna will be a lot weaker and leveling up will increase much less stats, but to become stronger with her, you will need to recover health and mana with potions, deal succesful attacks and magic attacks, defend or receive damage from physical or magic attacks from opponents, run (step count) and buy stuff, each one will increase a little your respectivly stat and if you increase all of them, your class will change to a stronger, where leveling up will increase more your stats, tell me what you think and the parts where i put nothing is because i have no idea what to do there
Hardmode idea 2
Cecilia: Plum's flatulence damage reduction
Lavender 1: In the defeat scene, in the scene where she asks to lick Lavender's asshole, she makes a choice and if she licks it, her level goes down.
Adds Plum's skill. Throws out huge farts every 4 turns. If hit, you die in one shot.
Fart Duel with Alice: complicate the pattern, in the middle, Alice farts twice.
The defeat scene ends with Ellis continuing to blow poisonous farts on her, destroying Plum's intestines and then poisoning her to death.
Then the rest of the team becomes a slave
Alice: Gives poison to farts when sitting down (originally used for half blood, but used from the beginning)
Estella: Enchantment stacks up. At 5 stacks, you become Estella's slave.
Even if you use milk, it doesn't work. If you become a slave, attack our team.
Abriel: Spitting reduces attack power by 50%.
In the defeat scene, Plum and Estella become Abriel's dogs.
After a few days, when the mana is full, it swallows them, squeezes out all the mana, and suffocates.
Lavender 2: Lavender summons enhanced companions In the defeat scene, after some time, Estella wakes up and becomes Lavender's toy. Tied to a broomstick, brutally harassing a toy whenever it gets bored, then devouring its life force

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
For the First Lavender Fight:After she used her special Fart attack ,there should be 50% chance that deals extra poison damage and paralyze the victim or cause the victim to sleep for 3 turns.Poison damage not only damages the victim also decreases the defence greatly so the victim takes increased damage from any attack.Cecilia and Reyna Cosplay::sick:o_O
For the Alice:Her normal ice Fart attacks(including her special ice Fart attack too) should also decrease the victim's MP,and her normal fire fart attacks (including her special fire Fart attack)should also decrease the victim's Lp(Fart points that require to use Fart attacks)

Jun 18, 2022
Hardmode idea 2
Cecilia: Plum's flatulence damage reduction
Lavender 1: In the defeat scene, in the scene where she asks to lick Lavender's asshole, she makes a choice and if she licks it, her level goes down.
Adds Plum's skill. Throws out huge farts every 4 turns. If hit, you die in one shot.
Fart Duel with Alice: complicate the pattern, in the middle, Alice farts twice.
The defeat scene ends with Ellis continuing to blow poisonous farts on her, destroying Plum's intestines and then poisoning her to death.
Then the rest of the team becomes a slave
Alice: Gives poison to farts when sitting down (originally used for half blood, but used from the beginning)
Estella: Enchantment stacks up. At 5 stacks, you become Estella's slave.
Even if you use milk, it doesn't work. If you become a slave, attack our team.
Abriel: Spitting reduces attack power by 50%.
In the defeat scene, Plum and Estella become Abriel's dogs.
After a few days, when the mana is full, it swallows them, squeezes out all the mana, and suffocates.
Lavender 2: Lavender summons enhanced companions In the defeat scene, after some time, Estella wakes up and becomes Lavender's toy. Tied to a broomstick, brutally harassing a toy whenever it gets bored, then devouring its life force
Well, most of those ideas are after losing so it doesn't affect too much the gameplay, but when aero comes back, i could speak to him about this and see if he could do hard versions of the game overs. Also some of it i doubt will be implemented since will require more cgs and 13o said that he will do only the remaining bosses cgs.

Jun 18, 2022
For the First Lavender Fight:After she used her special Fart attack ,there should be 50% chance that deals extra poison damage and paralyze the victim or cause the victim to sleep for 3 turns.Poison damage not only damages the victim also decreases the defence greatly so the victim takes increased damage from any attack.Cecilia and Reyna Cosplay::sick:o_O
For the Alice:Her normal ice Fart attacks(including her special ice Fart attack too) should also decrease the victim's MP,and her normal fire fart attacks (including her special fire Fart attack)should also decrease the victim's Lp(Fart points that require to use Fart attacks)
Okay, intead of poison farts, i could do darkness state to have more sense and faint reyna and cecilia intead of sleep, and if you didnt know, stench state decrease your magical defense at half.
Alice sound rare because ice moves will frozen in place and doesn't allow you to use your turns, and about fire, probably can add an ashes state where if cece or plum have it, it will damage them if they use fart attacks, depending if its for all enemies or one enemy and the power of it. (Facesitting will be unable to use while having that state)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote