RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

glugan

Oct 12, 2022
Hello everyone, hoping this is okay to ask, but does anyone know where the fart sounds are sourced from? Like are they from actual female fart models or produced some other way? Thanks.

Oct 26, 2017
Hello everyone, hoping this is okay to ask, but does anyone know where the fart sounds are sourced from? Like are they from actual female fart models or produced some other way? Thanks.
Mostly stock sounds and edits, Aerodynamics doesn't pay anything for this project - 13o is a long-time friend of his and Luigi . Thousands of websites have a collection of those and they usually are credited in a text file during development (at least in Japan).

A good bunch of the stock music also is by anyway, who is credited in the music folder by default.

Reactions: Moonlight2021

jjjjp

Jan 16, 2022
lost treasures 旧バージョンのチャプター3の動画ファイルを持っている方はいますか?

Dec 6, 2018
Does anyone know what happened to creator.Its been a long silence since july.
This isn't the first time, and yet it still sucks. Mostly because the previous long breaks were not before the pottenially most hype version. It feels as if aero disappeared after the backlash from the newest version not having much content after a long wait, but who knows. He may actually be active on his chinese site, but its difficult to tell

jjjjp

Jan 16, 2022
プロジェクト全体のかなりの部分が翻訳されておらず (一部のロケールはコピー アンド ペーストされています)、プロジェクト ファイルを調べると、これはテスト FPS の「ミニゲーム」であると思われます。 マップには通常どおりアクセスしましたか、それともセーブからアクセスしましたか? 私がテレポートの電話を逃さない限り、あなたはできないからです。
I use google translator
このゲームのイベントをどのように出したかということです。
教えてください。

• Angry
Reactions: verobaders
Jun 18, 2022
Well, i am the translator to spanish of this game and i spoke to aero just after he posted the demo v0.18, (the last time i talk to him) and i can say surely that he have a lot of stuff already done (art specially) but events are difficult because of the lack of good ideas, im using the current demo to modify battles and make them more difficult or try to make more interesting features. P.D. i haven't seen any photo, aero told me that the 65% of images and battleimages are done, thats around 40 images of only grabs, and remember that the working permit issue was temporarily solved, meaning that until august/september, it was more consistent posting stuff

Dec 6, 2018
Well, i am the translator to spanish of this game and i spoke to aero just after he posted the demo v0.18, (the last time i talk to him) and i can say surely that he have a lot of stuff already done (art specially) but events are difficult because of the lack of good ideas, im using the current demo to modify battles and make them more difficult or try to make more interesting features. P.D. i haven't seen any photo, aero told me that the 65% of images and battleimages are done, thats around 40 images of only grabs, and remember that the working permit issue was temporarily solved, meaning that until august/september, it was more consistent posting stuff
Welcome to f95, it is good to hear from someone about aero and the game. Have you heard from him recently? I have not seen anything from him for months which can be worrying for his and the game's health.

Jun 18, 2022
Welcome to f95, it is good to hear from someone about aero and the game. Have you heard from him recently? I have not seen anything from him for months which can be worrying for his and the game's health.
Sorry, but aero usually don't talk to me when he is busy, only if the chinese text is ready for translation and need feedback or ideas for special bosses features

Jun 18, 2022
Hmm I see. alright just let's wait!
What i can say is that aero let me modify LT bosses to do more features and if he like it, he could end up putting it into the game, like avriel, instead of turns, i made her spat out the character with damage, so if you have an idea for a special feature just tell me (but please think of some using the already existing stuff, don't ask me to include a cg for example) i just sent an email to 13o asking about aero current situation, is unlikely to answer me but hope is the last thing i lose.

qwerdf1400

Sep 2, 2021
Please tell Aero to release the next version before Christmas
I hope that the next version will be released even if there is less content.

Dec 6, 2018
What i can say is that aero let me modify LT bosses to do more features and if he like it, he could end up putting it into the game, like avriel, instead of turns, i made her spat out the character with damage, so if you have an idea for a special feature just tell me (but please think of some using the already existing stuff, don't ask me to include a cg for example) i just sent an email to 13o asking about aero current situation, is unlikely to answer me but hope is the last thing i lose.
Interesting, I will try to think of any additions that would benefit the game without cgs. There are a few that I can think of though.
One would be some way to level down, at least for the library (unless it is already there). Another is adding more skills that don't need cgs. For example, estella (not sure if I am spelling the name right or even if thats her name, its been a while) can use her farts to attract beasts or hipnotize anyone. Why not add a skill that can attract the various enemies in the game to attack for her? Such as she gets the same skill the fart fairy has and when used can summon the fairy to use it. It would be similar to beast tamer skills in other games.
Another potential addition is that right now, the smelly status is the only status reyna can interact with. It would be interesting if reyna had other skills allowing her to interact with other statuses like she can with her fire skill. Not sure how difficult this one would be to add though.
Its hard to think of boss fight specific changes since it has been so long since I last played against each one, I do like the change idea you put though. My biggest suggestion would be to check other onara rpg games to see what they have.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote