RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 18, 2022
There is absolutely nothing wrong with people appreciateing content if the game is not finished. The thread you posted this on is a work in progress game and the people are currently talking about the unfinished scraped version of the game from years ago. The problem is many people support you because a game you made makes them want to see more of that game. You then only release a demo or a few updates for the game and then move on to a new game. The reason for supporting isnt to pay once to buy the demo and then leave, its to support a creator that is making a creation they want to support the creation of. I have seen many times over years where someone will say "Oh look, a new erocabin game" only for that to be followed by people not wanting to spend money on it due to it likely being a demo that will never recieve much or any updates. Your games are great, but each one may only take between 10 to 20 minutes to go through everything. For most, this isn't enough reason to pay money for when it isn't money going towards the game being finished. The demos you post for free might get people interested, but if that free demo is as far as the game gets then why care. Also, the older games or demos you have made ultimately get removed from existence, even the free ones. Your patreon has a single free demo on it at the moment and no other games or demos. There are links to your boosty on there, but your boosty last I checked has no games or demos for free. Even back when you did have content on your patreon, most of the games or demos were patreon only and the free demo links were often dead links.
There are a few older games that seem like they have more content, but they aren't advertised offically by you anywhere and can be difficult to find elsewhere. Its as if you constantly reset yourself to zero, both by moving to a new game and eraseing the old one. If this is how you wish to make games, that is your choice to make; however, I have no reason to forget about the old stuff as if it never happened and think this time will be different.
I knew about Lost Treasures game and played it a couple of times with joy. (that means greenlight for piracy by me) I don't mind give people a demo dl link if they just ask nicely and not just go making "shadow buisness" like on bowei discord. There was a patron who wanted to "teach me how to blitz" and I politely declined the offer, then he just banned my YT channel and also wanted to do the same for patreon. I cannot trust people anymore... cause there too many axeholes. Problem is that most fetishists are not very talkative (like you for example) and cause of that I didn't knew if they like the demo or not. Even the great onara community was like "DUH" when I released the first Saori demo.(with recent one everything was the same) Abandoning projects in my case happened cause I never made scenarios and been going on pure enthusiasm. This way you cannot predict the errors that may happen and weight all pros and cons of the gameplay plus lack of materials can be a problem. Now I learned how to make my own sprites and 3d models and have 3 projects in wip state.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
I knew about Lost Treasures game and played it a couple of times with joy. (that means greenlight for piracy by me) I don't mind give people a demo dl link if they just ask nicely and not just go making "shadow buisness" like on bowei discord. There was a patron who wanted to "teach me how to blitz" and I politely declined the offer, then he just banned my YT channel and also wanted to do the same for patreon. I cannot trust people anymore... cause there too many axeholes. Problem is that most fetishists are not very talkative (like you for example) and cause of that I didn't knew if they like the demo or not. Even the great onara community was like "DUH" when I released the first Saori demo.(with recent one everything was the same) Abandoning projects in my case happened cause I never made scenarios and been going on pure enthusiasm. This way you cannot predict the errors that may happen and weight all pros and cons of the gameplay plus lack of materials can be a problem. Now I learned how to make my own sprites and 3d models and have 3 projects in wip state.
so deep and agreed.

Oct 26, 2017
Was Faye scrapped from the game? I remember playing an old version of LT and she was in it
Unfortunately yes. It was officially announced by Aero in 2021, iirc; it was confusing because they forgot to remove the legacy Faye pictures (the game still includes her masturbation motion) and used the filename, which would cause a crash in the (new) sewers since it was supposed to be calling Estella.

Me and my girl are a bit sad but since "fart love" will be recycled between Plum and Cecilia, I guess it's not completely gone. That, and we can still "motivate" 13o to redraw Faye if he liked her too. :sneaky:

Reactions: haklaty

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
Unfortunately yes. It was officially announced by Aero in 2021, iirc; it was confusing because they forgot to remove the legacy Faye pictures (the game still includes her masturbation motion) and used the filename, which would cause a crash in the (new) sewers since it was supposed to be calling Estella.

Me and my girl are a bit sad but since "fart love" will be recycled between Plum and Cecilia, I guess it's not completely gone. That, and we can still "motivate" 13o to redraw Faye if he liked her too. :sneaky:
can't wait to see the new fart love

Oct 26, 2017
can't wait to see the new fart love
Me either, to be honest.

(Looking at how that new game got roasted by a bunch of antifarts instead of the usual joke posts, I'm glad we managed to scare away the trolls here. If Tapp's still around on nyoubooru, they should update with the new ones we have on F95. I don't even remember if I had an account in there...)

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
Me either, to be honest.

(Looking at how that new game got roasted by a bunch of antifarts instead of the usual joke posts, I'm glad we managed to scare away the trolls here. If Tapp's still around on nyoubooru, they should update with the new ones we have on F95. I don't even remember if I had an account in there...)
Cringey trolls. Also I think the one who have the archive is Lavender on Twitter?

Last edited:

Victoriax3

Aug 31, 2022
Don't worry about that, I was advertising this game, with the knowledge of it may be hated by others. But I also know, that some people may enjoy it, and why don't just add it into the list of fetish games, if people do have this fetish! Trolls just want attention, and if we start to give them attention, they will keep doing it.
And 262177 thanks for your honest feedback and tips for that game. I would love to stay in contact with you. If you can add me on Discord or let me message you on here, I would be really thankful :3

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
Also I think the one who have the archive is Lavender on Twitter?
Don't worry about that, I was advertising this game, with the knowledge of it may be hated by others. But I also know, that some people may enjoy it, and why don't just add it into the list of fetish games, if people do have this fetish! Trolls just want attention, and if we start to give them attention, they will keep doing it.
And 262177 thanks for your honest feedback and tips for that game. I would love to stay in contact with you. If you can add me on Discord or let me message you on here, I would be really thankful :3
goddamn. so wise.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Me either, to be honest.

It was very disheartening to see how quickly the thread was trolled x(

I enjoyed the game, I would really like to see a submit skill, along with submit scenes personally or a way to get dom'ed after beating them, for example following Julia into her "torture chamber" so I could replay her battles, or outright submit to her - cuz im a perv

Reactions: Moonlight2021

Oct 26, 2017
Ah, glad to hear from you Victoria, thanks for coming back here!

I unfortunately can't use discord (or any social for that matter) but I'll definitely start a conversation here if you ever need my help with something. Glad I could help you and I wish you great success as a game developer, it was a really nice surprise to see such a fun game!
I enjoyed the game, I would really like to see a submit skill, along with submit scenes personally or a way to get dom'ed after beating them, for example following Julia into her "torture chamber" so I could replay her battles, or outright submit to her - cuz im a perv
For the time being, you can do that by saving before "bad ends" (we call it good ends here, heh). It works for pretty much any game with one-time-only events. Don't worry about running out of save slots, you can always move them to another folder with a descriptor file (or rename them so you know what point of the storyline they are meant for without looking through them).

Some good old games had almost 100 bad ends and RPG Maker 2000 was limited to 15 slots, if I recall correctly. This is why making a full CG/scene recollection room (like Dreamland ;)) can get pretty complex.

Dec 6, 2018
For the time being, you can do that by saving before "bad ends" (we call it good ends here, heh). It works for pretty much any game with one-time-only events. Don't worry about running out of save slots, you can always move them to another folder with a descriptor file (or rename them so you know what point of the storyline they are meant for without looking through them).

Some good old games had almost 100 bad ends and RPG Maker 2000 was limited to 15 slots, if I recall correctly. This is why making a full CG/scene recollection room (like Dreamland ;)) can get pretty complex.
Indeed, all the good ends have to be saved, but the limited slots of most rpg maker games can make it difficult. Normally I save everything untill close to full and then create a folder that mentions what it covers (half the game, specific parts, etc). The one thing I recommend to anyone who plays rpgs and especially rpgs like these, save often and on multiple save slots. If you put everything on one save, you can't go back to old events or fix mistakes if you did them.

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
Indeed, all the good ends have to be saved, but the limited slots of most rpg maker games can make it difficult. Normally I save everything untill close to full and then create a folder that mentions what it covers (half the game, specific parts, etc). The one thing I recommend to anyone who plays rpgs and especially rpgs like these, save often and on multiple save slots. If you put everything on one save, you can't go back to old events or fix mistakes if you did them.
glad I did that with the first 2 B&S games

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

Oct 26, 2017
Edit: Just as I expected, the previous post vanished too. Heh. Not even this thread is safe I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moonlight2021
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote