RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
Oh and I went with some topic about her being *underage* but talking with someone so near to the creator of the game, I can confirm and say all of the characters is adult. although I didn't care since it's the westerners normis would argue about that.

Dec 6, 2018
I played the first 2 games, especially the second it takes me time to understand the Japanese and beat it, it's been a long time since that so I decided to play B&S3 Now. She's one of my favorites~ I'd dare to say she's my favorite. love everything about her( *´꒳`*) even if I didn't played the third game (which I'm going to play it) with the fanarts with her, I think she has a good amount of it with high Quality. i commission about her toady with some decent Artist.
I just recently learned that textractor is really useful for playing through the old rpgmaker games in english. It takes the text displayed in the game and google translates it as you play. It doesn't add the translation to the games and it is still google translate, but it has made playing through some of these games much better for both gameplay and story. Currently I am going through yuusya onara rpg with it and have been enjoying the story as much as I did for B&S3, which is making me wanna play through that game again. I don't remember if I played through smelly quest due to it never being translated, so I will likely also try using textractor for that as well.

Reactions: Estella69

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
I just recently learned that textractor is really useful for playing through the old rpgmaker games in english. It takes the text displayed in the game and google translates it as you play. It doesn't add the translation to the games and it is still google translate, but it has made playing through some of these games much better for both gameplay and story. Currently I am going through yuusya onara rpg with it and have been enjoying the story as much as I did for B&S3, which is making me wanna play through that game again. I don't remember if I played through smelly quest due to it never being translated, so I will likely also try using textractor for that as well.
you mean B&S3 is English for the most part? I'm curious about that smelly Quest

Reactions: Estella69

Oct 26, 2017

Shit, I didn't even remember maiga included Yukineko's Smell Quest characters!
Smell Quest also is in Japanese and made with RPG Maker 2000. Think I have all of them around, might even be able to attach them in one go if you're missing one somehow. Though nyoubooru probably has all of them too, if the links aren't dead (use webarchive if it's a direct attachment, folks!)
It's fairly easy to understand even if you don't speak the language at all. And also a pretty damn good game for its time, seriously, I played it a lot when I got it from 2ch just to get ALL of the bad ends with the zako (made it even harder since there was a shit ton of extra dialogue depending on who was targeted, attacking, or even KO'd).

Think of it like LT reactions but this time you also get a different outcome depending on how the party "dies", who's the last woman standing or who gets charmed/confused and goes against the other party members - there are even variants for when there's literally one character left and she gets told to fart on someone. You can guess the outcome.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018
Indeed, a few years ago (though at this point it might be like 10) B&S3 was fully translated and posted on nyoubooru. Most of the other B&S related stuff was also translated, except I have not seen B&S3 translated before.
what about this? it's obviously an edits but is it based from the main story, or some of it is a small events or quests?
These are videos made by NoMarcy that are essentially fan videos of the fights in B&S. They all are based off the original story and use characters from the series, but they are not offical. It is basicly as if someone added more text and overall content to the various special move grabs of LT. For example, if someone added Faye reacting to Lavender farting on Reyna in the Lavender boss fight. There are also inside jokes such as Luce mentioning she can save the person being farted on, only for it to be retracted because that only works in B&S3. All of them are great videos that I highly recommend.

Dec 6, 2018

Shit, I didn't even remember maiga included Yukineko's Smell Quest characters!Smell Quest also is in Japanese and made with RPG Maker 2000. Think I have all of them around, might even be able to attach them in one go if you're missing one somehow. Though nyoubooru probably has all of them too, if the links aren't dead (use webarchive if it's a direct attachment, folks!)It's fairly easy to understand even if you don't speak the language at all. And also a pretty damn good game for its time, seriously, I played it a lot when I got it from 2ch just to get ALL of the bad ends with the zako (made it even harder since there was a shit ton of extra dialogue depending on who was targeted, attacking, or even KO'd).

Think of it like LT reactions but this time you also get a different outcome depending on how the party "dies", who's the last woman standing or who gets charmed/confused and goes against the other party members - there are even variants for when there's literally one character left and she gets told to fart on someone. You can guess the outcome.
Every time I hear you talk about Smelly quest it just makes me want to play it more; however, I know from experience with playing through many rpgs before that it is massively more enjoyable if you can read all the text. There has been many times where I play through a game in japanese while thinking the game was okay and then later playing it in english while thinking its a real gem. I kept putting Smelly quest off due to this, but with agth and textractor, I can finally go back and play some of these amazing games. It might be a bit though since playing through the entirety of B&S3 took a very long time due to grinding, story, and amazing scenes depending on if you lose or win with luce's cooking. I forsee that Smelly quest will also take a long time and entice me to see all the varients of the game overs.

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
Indeed, a few years ago (though at this point it might be like 10) B&S3 was fully translated and posted on nyoubooru. Most of the other B&S related stuff was also translated, except I have not seen B&S3 translated before.

These are videos made by NoMarcy that are essentially fan videos of the fights in B&S. They all are based off the original story and use characters from the series, but they are not offical. It is basicly as if someone added more text and overall content to the various special move grabs of LT. For example, if someone added Faye reacting to Lavender farting on Reyna in the Lavender boss fight. There are also inside jokes such as Luce mentioning she can save the person being farted on, only for it to be retracted because that only works in B&S3. All of them are great videos that I highly recommend.
hmmm I see

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
Every time I hear you talk about Smelly quest it just makes me want to play it more; however, I know from experience with playing through many rpgs before that it is massively more enjoyable if you can read all the text. There has been many times where I play through a game in japanese while thinking the game was okay and then later playing it in english while thinking its a real gem. I kept putting Smelly quest off due to this, but with agth and textractor, I can finally go back and play some of these amazing games. It might be a bit though since playing through the entirety of B&S3 took a very long time due to grinding, story, and amazing scenes depending on if you lose or win with luce's cooking. I forsee that Smelly quest will also take a long time and entice me to see all the varients of the game overs.
what is Luce cooking? Eh if it's a spoiler or something I find out.

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

Oct 26, 2017
what is Luce cooking? Eh if it's a spoiler or something I find out.
In maiga's kakuge Eight Marbles, she "cooks" her opponent and farts on her while she's restrained, iirc. It originated from B&S3, but damn, it's been so long I wouldn't even remember most things at this point (being able to comment on Smell Quest was a miracle honestly, my memory's so full of holes it may as well be swiss cheese).

Textractor looks like funstuff. Does it actually use DeepL? If so, you can produce a decent MTL with some proofreading; Google Translate gave a shot at but DeepL also uses context in its learning database (Linguee gives a few examples as to which context is important) which makes a huge difference in TLs. You can obviously still fool it very easily by using extremely ambiguous characters, words or sentences (usually rare slang or meme references) or simply by mismatching the context on purpose, which will only be properly detected by a human (even without much knowledge of the language, if any at all).

NoMarcy's vids indeed look like fanmade parodies but they still use the original characters. I'd also recommend them, even though I'm not a fan of recording the screen (too used to instruction/opcode-based recordings, especially when it involves low color depth games, heh).
if someone added Faye reacting to Lavender farting on Reyna in the Lavender boss fight
Must resist must resist BRING BACK FAYE! :ROFLMAO:

(Seriously though, why'd they have to get rid of the craziest and funniest girl ever with so much yuri potential it's awesome. I mean, Aero literally made her confess to Cecilia while they were tied up and there was so much crazy romance at some point Faye literally asks Cecilia if she enabled her lewd switch, all while Cecilia keeps calling her a pervert.)

Cecilia ("SNAKE?!" moment): Faye? Faye? FAAAAAAYE!
Faye: (in a coma due to inhaling way too much gas)
Cecilia: (WHAT HAVE I DONE?)
Faye (agonizing): *best... way... to... go... fucking... worth... it...*
(this is an actual game over if you fuck up and fail to restore Faye's MP before she runs out of HP, usually happens if you fuck up real hard and let the fart gauge fill completely, which results in Faye losing HP due to asphyxiation and not getting any MP since she can't masturbate)

And now you folks made me want to see Faye AND Luce for absolute comedy gold... with lewd on top.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2022
While the game is good, this is an Erocabin game. The demos he makes are solid good femdom games with a few having farts; however, I have never found a completed Erocabin game. On top of that, the dev absolutely despises pirateing or free versions. This creates a horrible cycle of the dev not even releasing try-able versions of his games for free and then never keeping many supporters due to never finishing a project. The dev can do what he wants ultimately, but it just doesn't seem to be a good buisness practice. Even moved to a unknown patreon-like site where many people, both old supporters and new potential ones, have complained about not being able to support him through it.
So, you're implying that people cannot appreciate erotic content if the game is not finished? I am released plenty of public and free demos. The problem is not everyone can do a little search through patreon posts...

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
In maiga's kakuge Eight Marbles, she "cooks" her opponent and farts on her while she's restrained, iirc. It originated from B&S3, but damn, it's been so long I wouldn't even remember most things at this point (being able to comment on Smell Quest was a miracle honestly, my memory's so full of holes it may as well be swiss cheese).

Textractor looks like funstuff. Does it actually use DeepL? If so, you can produce a decent MTL with some proofreading; Google Translate gave a shot at but DeepL also uses context in its learning database (Linguee gives a few examples as to which context is important) which makes a huge difference in TLs. You can obviously still fool it very easily by using extremely ambiguous characters, words or sentences (usually rare slang or meme references) or simply by mismatching the context on purpose, which will only be properly detected by a human (even without much knowledge of the language, if any at all).

NoMarcy's vids indeed look like fanmade parodies but they still use the original characters. I'd also recommend them, even though I'm not a fan of recording the screen (too used to instruction/opcode-based recordings, especially when it involves low color depth games, heh).Must resist must resist BRING BACK FAYE! :ROFLMAO:

(Seriously though, why'd they have to get rid of the craziest and funniest girl ever with so much yuri potential it's awesome. I mean, Aero literally made her confess to Cecilia while they were tied up and there was so much crazy romance at some point Faye literally asks Cecilia if she enabled her lewd switch, all while Cecilia keeps calling her a pervert.)

Cecilia ("SNAKE?!" moment): Faye? Faye? FAAAAAAYE!
Faye: (in a coma due to inhaling way too much gas)
Cecilia: (WHAT HAVE I DONE?)
Faye (agonizing): *best... way... to... go... fucking... worth... it...*
(this is an actual game over if you fuck up and fail to restore Faye's MP before she runs out of HP, usually happens if you fuck up real hard and let the fart gauge fill completely, which results in Faye losing HP due to asphyxiation and not getting any MP since she can't masturbate)

And now you folks made me want to see Faye AND Luce for absolute comedy gold... with lewd on top.
Cooking and farting on? damn that's hot ( *´꒳`*) I'm in. (*best... way... to... go... fucking... worth... it...*) AAAAAH she's just like me... SHE'S JUST LIKE ME (Chinsaw man moment) ALSO I wonder what if Faye was a teammate to Luce, God. it's going to be pure comedy and lewdness( *´꒳`*)

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

Oct 26, 2017
I mean, seriously, the girl masturbated her way out and managed to orgasm so hard she broke her ties.

(After masturbation QTE)
Faye: *incoherent moaning*
Cecilia: "What was that sound, Faye...? Are you in pain? Should we stop?"
Faye: *panting* "Don't mind me... Do go on..."
Cecilia: "Um... Okay..."
(...)
Faye: *wildly orgasms*
Cecilia: "Did you... You big pervert..."
Faye: "I won't deny that, hehe. Just... please don't hate me for it!"
(...)
Cecilia: "S-so I guess you really do like my farts, Faye..."
Faye: "Not just your farts! I love everything about you, Cece~"
Faye: *enters detailed confession mode*
Cecilia: *blushes and is too embarrassed to even say anything*
Cecilia: "You better keep this a secret from the others!"
Faye: "It will be our secret."

This actually happens during the tubing scene as well. One of the funniest parts is when Cecilia somehow goes full sadist, Faye obviously detects the unexpected switch on and asks her about it (and causes Cecilia to both blush and vehemently deny it).

What's actually hilarious is it's barely even a secret considering she jumps her the first time they meet (when she's still a boss - and at this point considered a batshit crazy panty thief showing up out of nowhere) and during the fight, she regularly forces Cecilia to fart on her (and gains libido in the process at the cost of some HP). I mean, the entire party goes "wtf is wrong with this girl".

Can't even imagine what would happen if she had Luce indeed, who literally doesn't mind farting at all and finds it pretty damn fun. She'd probably have so much fun she'd just end up KO'ing Faye before she even notices she literally masturbated to death. What might be more annoying to people who enjoy this relationship is she does love Cecilia a damn lot (clearly too much) but will still go after others for a quick gas fill, just not obsess over it the way she does with Cecilia, lol.

Hell, if Reyna had a line...
Reyna: "Hey! Why are you trying me? I don't have a gas point gauge, in case you didn't notice! I can't even fart!"
Faye: "Prove it~"

We barely dodged the yandere trope too. She's batshit crazy enough to go mad the instant Cecilia gets hurt or hit on by anyone else, even in a purely friendly way. Certified crazy psycho lesbian in my book for sure, will stop at nothing for her love interest.

(Not sure if I mentioned this before, but as the party enters the sewers and Faye says it's her dream to join Fart Academy, when asked why she didn't just submit an application to Fart Academy in the first place, she tells the party she actually did but got rejected because of her mental state that would possibly cause her to be a threat to other students, with Reyna commenting "no shit". If you did miss this part, you'll laugh even harder when Cecilia goes "this doesn't make sense" and Reyna facepalms and goes "Cecilia, you can really be slow at times!")

Okay fuck. I'm just as obsessed as she is. I won't deny it either, I'm just like her. :D

Dec 6, 2018
So, you're implying that people cannot appreciate erotic content if the game is not finished? I am released plenty of public and free demos. The problem is not everyone can do a little search through patreon posts...
There is absolutely nothing wrong with people appreciateing content if the game is not finished. The thread you posted this on is a work in progress game and the people are currently talking about the unfinished scraped version of the game from years ago. The problem is many people support you because a game you made makes them want to see more of that game. You then only release a demo or a few updates for the game and then move on to a new game. The reason for supporting isnt to pay once to buy the demo and then leave, its to support a creator that is making a creation they want to support the creation of. I have seen many times over years where someone will say "Oh look, a new erocabin game" only for that to be followed by people not wanting to spend money on it due to it likely being a demo that will never recieve much or any updates. Your games are great, but each one may only take between 10 to 20 minutes to go through everything. For most, this isn't enough reason to pay money for when it isn't money going towards the game being finished. The demos you post for free might get people interested, but if that free demo is as far as the game gets then why care. Also, the older games or demos you have made ultimately get removed from existence, even the free ones. Your patreon has a single free demo on it at the moment and no other games or demos. There are links to your boosty on there, but your boosty last I checked has no games or demos for free. Even back when you did have content on your patreon, most of the games or demos were patreon only and the free demo links were often dead links.
There are a few older games that seem like they have more content, but they aren't advertised offically by you anywhere and can be difficult to find elsewhere. Its as if you constantly reset yourself to zero, both by moving to a new game and eraseing the old one. If this is how you wish to make games, that is your choice to make; however, I have no reason to forget about the old stuff as if it never happened and think this time will be different.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
[RPGM] - School Trip - A fart fetish RPG [v0.2] [Victoriax3] | F95zone
female protag =O

tbh facesitting/farting I like that content quite a bit, but I prefer it in a more femdom submit/dom style
this looks like itll be a rpg kind of like lost treasures its still new but I had fun

edit: does anyone know anymore games that involve facesitting/farting, ideally with some sort of combat/grapple mechanics D=
I think I have played most recommended here, except for 'Smelly Quest' which I couldnt find? D=

Reactions: HeHeHawHaw

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
I mean, seriously, the girl masturbated her way out and managed to orgasm so hard she broke her ties.

(After masturbation QTE)
Faye: *incoherent moaning*
Cecilia: "What was that sound, Faye...? Are you in pain? Should we stop?"
Faye: *panting* "Don't mind me... Do go on..."
Cecilia: "Um... Okay..."
(...)
Faye: *wildly orgasms*
Cecilia: "Did you... You big pervert..."
Faye: "I won't deny that, hehe. Just... please don't hate me for it!"
(...)
Cecilia: "S-so I guess you really do like my farts, Faye..."
Faye: "Not just your farts! I love everything about you, Cece~"
Faye: *enters detailed confession mode*
Cecilia: *blushes and is too embarrassed to even say anything*
Cecilia: "You better keep this a secret from the others!"
Faye: "It will be our secret."

This actually happens during the tubing scene as well. One of the funniest parts is when Cecilia somehow goes full sadist, Faye obviously detects the unexpected switch on and asks her about it (and causes Cecilia to both blush and vehemently deny it).

What's actually hilarious is it's barely even a secret considering she jumps her the first time they meet (when she's still a boss - and at this point considered a batshit crazy panty thief showing up out of nowhere) and during the fight, she regularly forces Cecilia to fart on her (and gains libido in the process at the cost of some HP). I mean, the entire party goes "wtf is wrong with this girl".

Can't even imagine what would happen if she had Luce indeed, who literally doesn't mind farting at all and finds it pretty damn fun. She'd probably have so much fun she'd just end up KO'ing Faye before she even notices she literally masturbated to death. What might be more annoying to people who enjoy this relationship is she does love Cecilia a damn lot (clearly too much) but will still go after others for a quick gas fill, just not obsess over it the way she does with Cecilia, lol.

Hell, if Reyna had a line...
Reyna: "Hey! Why are you trying me? I don't have a gas point gauge, in case you didn't notice! I can't even fart!"
Faye: "Prove it~"

We barely dodged the yandere trope too. She's batshit crazy enough to go mad the instant Cecilia gets hurt or hit on by anyone else, even in a purely friendly way. Certified crazy psycho lesbian in my book for sure, will stop at nothing for her love interest.

(Not sure if I mentioned this before, but as the party enters the sewers and Faye says it's her dream to join Fart Academy, when asked why she didn't just submit an application to Fart Academy in the first place, she tells the party she actually did but got rejected because of her mental state that would possibly cause her to be a threat to other students, with Reyna commenting "no shit". If you did miss this part, you'll laugh even harder when Cecilia goes "this doesn't make sense" and Reyna facepalms and goes "Cecilia, you can really be slow at times!")

Okay fuck. I'm just as obsessed as she is. I won't deny it either, I'm just like her. :D
wow That's a Bible to Faye for sure. And I read it. I know she's a lesbain but damn that's so deep, maybe I didn't play the old (or I just watched the Eng ver vids and call it a day) Although I did dig into the tie scene which was her pussy censord (damn) overall she's an iconic character and wouldn't forget her, I still have some hope to her to back in the remake (because of the placeholder name) and with the Luce part yeah, pretty much that would happen even if I didn't play the game (tf I'm doing) in some alternate universe i believe it's there. Screenshot_٢٠٢٢٠٩١٤-٠٣٢١٤٥_Photos.png

Last edited:

HeHeHawHaw

Sep 13, 2021
female protag =O

tbh facesitting/farting I like that content quite a bit, but I prefer it in a more femdom submit/dom style
this looks like itll be a rpg kind of like lost treasures its still new but I had fun

edit: does anyone know anymore games that involve facesitting/farting, ideally with some sort of combat/grapple mechanics D=
I think I have played most recommended here, except for 'Smelly Quest' which I couldnt find? D=
Under the witch

Reactions: Moonlight2021

Oct 26, 2017
female protag =O

Thanks Evi! Female-on-female domination should really get more love, will check this one out and relay it to the lesbian protag thread if applicable, crediting you as usual ;)

As for Smell Quest, if it isn't already on nyoubooru, here are the three I have.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/09/2065754_SQ1_2_25.part1.rar
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/09/2065755_SQ1_2_25.part2.rar
wow That's a Bible to Faye for sure. And I read it. I know she's a lesbain but damn that's so deep, maybe I didn't play the old (or I just watched the Eng ver vids and call it a day) Although I did dig into the tie scene which was her pussy censord (damn) overall she's an iconic character and wouldn't forget her, I still have some hope to her to back in the remake (because of the placeholder name) and with the Luce part yeah, pretty much that would happen even if I didn't play the game (tf I'm doing) in some alternate universe i believe it's there.
Faye enjoying herself under Lavender's butt. Glorious! :giggle:

Reactions: Evizzy89

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
wow That's a Bible to Faye for sure. And I read it. I know she's a lesbain but damn that's so deep, maybe I didn't play the old (or I just watched the Eng ver vids and call it a day) Although I did dig into the tie scene which was her pussy censord (damn) overall she's an iconic character and wouldn't forget her, I still have some hope to her to back in the remake (because of the placeholder name) and with the Luce part yeah, pretty much that would happen even if I didn't play the game (tf I'm doing) in some alternate universe i believe it's there. View attachment 2042414
I could give a million dollars to be under that ass :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Moonlight2021

HeHeHawHaw

Sep 13, 2021
female protag =O

[Unreal Engine] - Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer] | F95zone this game is also there

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote