RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 6, 2018
There aren't mushroom girls, only regular mushroom enemies in troops as far as I know. From your description, that would be the end of chapter 2. I think the "new" chapter 3 was at least partly implemented, so you've got a few boss battles, a new party member, some minigames and some storytelling at the end (the 0.18 update was largely focused on story hype).
I could have sworn there was a mushroom girl as well in the forest before Lavender. Its been a bit though and I might be getting it mixed up with another game.

Oct 26, 2017
I could have sworn there was a mushroom girl as well in the forest before Lavender. Its been a bit though and I might be getting it mixed up with another game.
You both are right, went through the assets.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't even remember meeting these, lol.
While we wait for the next version of the game (hopefully soon), anyone interested in Fate & Available?
Is it still being developed? I've got a large bunch of the old 2ch ones running RM95 or RM2K but I forgot about that one.

I miss the days back when you didn't have to bloat your machine or device with redundant Node.js libs and as for the assets, redundancy was taken care of with the standard runtime package (at the cost of people doing it wrong and getting "reinstall RTP or RTP not found" errors). Now the workaround is to use the web version and nul> all redundant crap, use symlinks or remove the references directly from the project.

Oct 26, 2017
could someone pass me a save file after this part? my computer lags and I can't move forward thanks
Yeah, this one is a disaster on the GPU/CPU use and can even cause crashes. I didn't bother checking what plugins Aero used because plugins in general are terribad when overused and I'm biased since I'm from a no plugin era where everything ran smoothly and kids could code games with RM95 without having to give a damn about bloat in deployment, but seeing as the amount of sprites displayed onscreen largely contributes to the issue, this could literally be as easy as nested loops causing a performance nightmare.

Pretty sure I posted one earlier. Top-right>search thread, F95's search engine is an Eldritch abomination but it sometimes does the job so give it a try. (Please read the warning if you're going to use the dummy map save in that rar.)
https://f95zone.to/threads/lost-treasures-v0-18-aerodynamics.63118/post-8532374

Hope this helps!

Dec 6, 2018
Is it still being developed? I've got a large bunch of the old 2ch ones running RM95 or RM2K but I forgot about that one.

I miss the days back when you didn't have to bloat your machine or device with redundant Node.js libs and as for the assets, redundancy was taken care of with the standard runtime package (at the cost of people doing it wrong and getting "reinstall RTP or RTP not found" errors). Now the workaround is to use the web version and nul> all redundant crap, use symlinks or remove the references directly from the project.
Apparently it is. Many years ago we were told it was 90% finished, but that was like 4 or 5 years ago. A few months ago, the dev uploaded beta number 4 to the chinese skunk girl site; however, it was only there for a short while. Thankfully, someone on nyoubooru uploaded it recently and it has been fun to play through with a translator (which was a pain to set up).

Oct 26, 2017
Ah, thanks for the info. Guess I'll have to visit nyoubooru again, will be a blast from the past heh.

(To fix the post in there, the blog isn't 13o's, it's Aero's, though he claims he can't access it anymore because he lost his credentials. FC2 isn't really the best thing out there so they probably don't even have a lost password feature.)

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy
Dec 6, 2018
Ah, thanks for the info. Guess I'll have to visit nyoubooru again, will be a blast from the past heh.

(To fix the post in there, the blog isn't 13o's, it's Aero's, though he claims he can't access it anymore because he lost his credentials. FC2 isn't really the best thing out there so they probably don't even have a lost password feature.)
Indeed, to my knowledge 13o doesn't have a blog and only a fanbox. Aero used to use FC2 and now uses patreon, which sucks for those that can't use patreon. Also sucks for most people since Aero will randomly update us on things that shouldn't even have a pay wall but it does. I miss the good old days of constantly checking nyoubooru, waiting for people to message about a new aero post or a new kujira/aero video on their drives. Now nyoubooru is pretty much dead.

qwerdf1400

Sep 2, 2021
I'm Korean so I can't use patreon
If you can use patreon, please leave a capture here.
If you leave a message, I will pass the news on to other Koreans.

Oct 26, 2017
Can't use any socials or support sites either here.
Indeed, to my knowledge 13o doesn't have a blog and only a fanbox. Aero used to use FC2 and now uses patreon, which sucks for those that can't use patreon. Also sucks for most people since Aero will randomly update us on things that shouldn't even have a pay wall but it does. I miss the good old days of constantly checking nyoubooru, waiting for people to message about a new aero post or a new kujira/aero video on their drives. Now nyoubooru is pretty much dead.
That's sad to hear, nyou indeed was my go-to site like... 6 years ago? 8 maybe since I don't even remember superdude's game. It's been so long. Going there to notice it was nearly exterminated by some trolls made me go what the fuck. The Internet has fallen really low.

I do have access to pixiv though so while you wait...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bronislavajojenkins

Aug 22, 2022
Yeah, this one is a disaster on the GPU/CPU use and can even cause crashes. I didn't bother checking what plugins Aero used because plugins in general are terribad when overused and I'm biased since I'm from a no plugin era where everything ran smoothly and kids could code games with RM95 without having to give a damn about bloat in deployment, but seeing as the amount of sprites displayed onscreen largely contributes to the issue, this could literally be as easy as nested loops causing a performance nightmare.

Pretty sure I posted one earlier. Top-right>search thread, F95's search engine is an Eldritch abomination but it sometimes does the job so give it a try. (Please read the warning if you're going to use the dummy map save in that rar.)
https://f95zone.to/threads/lost-treasures-v0-18-aerodynamics.63118/post-8532374

Hope this helps!
Thank you very much I thought I couldn't play anymore

Oct 26, 2017
Guys. anyone knows that LT has a mobile port?
Well, RPG Maker MV games can be deployed to Mac, Linux, web browsers and iOS/Android when building almost automatically so not really surprised, but I can't say I've seen any other version (official, from Aero's Patreon) than the Windows one.

You probably know it if you've been playing around with MV. MZ (which uses MV as a base) also has full touch screen support.

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
Well, RPG Maker MV games can be deployed to Mac, Linux, web browsers and iOS/Android when building almost automatically so not really surprised, but I can't say I've seen any other version (official, from Aero's Patreon) than the Windows one.

You probably know it if you've been playing around with MV. MZ (which uses MV as a base) also has full touch screen support.
idk about iOS but I'm sure about the android one, I call it ports anyway

Reactions: Silverfan936
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote