RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
I found a new game which is called Diorama Neverland Version 0.5 This game is a side scroll yuri fighting game which has onara and reverse femdom elements in it.Here is the link: Creator's name is erocabin and it seems he is using boosty(which is similar to patreon) to produce his game.I just wanted to mention it in here because it looks really good,well at least for me:) Here is an example picture: lWmxL8JO.png
And this video shows all the grab moves in the game:

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for this Dreadnova. Will keep an eye out for this game, screenshot looks fun and reminds me of good ol' Eight Marbles by maiga (who still is around on pixiv, by the way).

Definitely my type of game as a femsub myself and a pixel art lover! Art is awesome too, this is brilliant.
Now how do I warp myself back to the 80s... :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Post cleanup.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Estella69

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
Thanks for this Dreadnova. Will keep an eye out for this game, screenshot looks fun and reminds me of good ol' Eight Marbles by maiga (who still is around on pixiv, by the way).

Definitely my type of game as a femsub myself and a pixel art lover! Art is awesome too, this is brilliant.
Now how do I warp myself back to the 80s... :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Post cleanup.
lol

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
I found a new game which is called Diorama Neverland Version 0.5 This game is a side scroll yuri fighting game which has onara and reverse femdom elements in it.Here is the link: Creator's name is erocabin and it seems he is using boosty(which is similar to patreon) to produce his game.I just wanted to mention it in here because it looks really good,well at least for me:) Here is an example picture: View attachment 2016300
I have seen it in some youtube vid before getting a pc, decent one.

Dec 6, 2018
I found a new game which is called Diorama Neverland Version 0.5 This game is a side scroll yuri fighting game which has onara and reverse femdom elements in it.Here is the link: Creator's name is erocabin and it seems he is using boosty(which is similar to patreon) to produce his game.I just wanted to mention it in here because it looks really good,well at least for me:) Here is an example picture: View attachment 2016300
While the game is good, this is an Erocabin game. The demos he makes are solid good femdom games with a few having farts; however, I have never found a completed Erocabin game. On top of that, the dev absolutely despises pirateing or free versions. This creates a horrible cycle of the dev not even releasing try-able versions of his games for free and then never keeping many supporters due to never finishing a project. The dev can do what he wants ultimately, but it just doesn't seem to be a good buisness practice. Even moved to a unknown patreon-like site where many people, both old supporters and new potential ones, have complained about not being able to support him through it.

• Thinking Face

Oct 26, 2017
hmm I wonder how plum farts smells
So does Reyna (even though she's smelled them before).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Meanwhile, Faye is raging at not being able to unite with Plum for an absolutely broken buff to both sides.
(The legacy "Fart Love" skill - Faye's trademark masturbation powerup - could be absolutely lethal if you were crazy enough on the QTE, but only the one masturbating will be buffed. I wonder if Aero will be lazy enough to recycle Faye's masturbation motion, which makes sense since it's been there for a long time, or if he will actually get a new one from 13o, which wouldn't exactly take aeons to draw.)

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
Meanwhile, Faye is raging at not being able to unite with Plum for an absolutely broken buff to both sides.
(The legacy "Fart Love" skill - Faye's trademark masturbation powerup - could be absolutely lethal if you were crazy enough on the QTE, but only the one masturbating will be buffed. I wonder if Aero will be lazy enough to recycle Faye's masturbation motion, which makes sense since it's been there for a long time, or if he will actually get a new one from 13o, which wouldn't exactly take aeons to draw.)
Man that would be GREAT! I hope so. Plum is so dangerous( *´꒳`*) ٢٠٢٢٠٩٠١_٠٠٢١٣٢.jpg

Last edited:

bronislavajojenkins

Aug 22, 2022
theres a d
download link

Babacarro

Jun 9, 2022
hi there, new to f95 just made this post to ask who made that since it looks good

Victoriax3

Aug 31, 2022
This game is a masterpiece! I would love to have the ability to draw stuff like they are doing!

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022

funny enough, I was going to commission him With Cecilia cuz he was so good before getting a little popular. but he didn't kinda understand the personality thing (which it was simple) so I give him videos from my channel
I guess after my channel gets deleted I forgot about that.
i 101088715_p0.png 101088715_p1.png

Oct 26, 2017
Guys. Any thoughts about Luce? From 8m/B&S?
Love her. Her fart cooking skills were completely wacko and she's a playful girl. The perfect teammate you want in your party when you need a breather *cough* :ROFLMAO:

Kinda wish there was more fanart of the fart fetish games we all know about, especially the super old yet really good Smell Quest ones (that inspired the mini game over scenes).

(Looking back at it, they're actually not that old by my own standards. Think the first one was released around 2007.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
Love her. Her fart cooking skills were completely wacko and she's a playful girl. The perfect teammate you want in your party when you need a breather *cough* :ROFLMAO:

Kinda wish there was more fanart of the fart fetish games we all know about, especially the super old yet really good Smell Quest ones (that inspired the mini game over scenes).

(Looking back at it, they're actually not that old by my own standards. Think the first one was released around 2007.)
I played the first 2 games, especially the second it takes me time to understand the Japanese and beat it, it's been a long time since that so I decided to play B&S3 Now. She's one of my favorites~ I'd dare to say she's my favorite. love everything about her( *´꒳`*) even if I didn't played the third game (which I'm going to play it) with the fanarts with her, I think she has a good amount of it with high Quality. i commission about her toady with some decent Artist.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote