RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
What i can say is that aero let me modify LT bosses to do more features and if he like it, he could end up putting it into the game, like avriel, instead of turns, i made her spat out the character with damage, so if you have an idea for a special feature just tell me (but please think of some using the already existing stuff, don't ask me to include a cg for example) i just sent an email to 13o asking about aero current situation, is unlikely to answer me but hope is the last thing i lose.
Could you add a facesitting farting move for Estella in battles just like cecilia's facesitting farting move but similar to that .I would love to see that

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
What i can say is that aero let me modify LT bosses to do more features and if he like it, he could end up putting it into the game, like avriel, instead of turns, i made her spat out the character with damage, so if you have an idea for a special feature just tell me (but please think of some using the already existing stuff, don't ask me to include a cg for example) i just sent an email to 13o asking about aero current situation, is unlikely to answer me but hope is the last thing i lose.
Sounds good. although I don't know if I have any ideas haha, but I got it. I go now to share some content of this masterpiece ✨️

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry, but aero usually don't talk to me when he is busy, only if the chinese text is ready for translation and need feedback or ideas for special bosses features
Thanks for letting us know. Next time you get in touch with him, could you please tell him the (patron) community is perfectly fine with the Chinese version and only that? That'll help him a lot with localization coordination since accurate translations take a lot of time and translating something that's full of bugs can be done while said bugs are being tested and fixed.

For people who do not speak the language or have a hard time with it, there were suggestions in the thread already; if done in coordination with DeepL or similar, you can achieve good results.

Jun 18, 2022
Thanks for letting us know. Next time you get in touch with him, could you please tell him the (patron) community is perfectly fine with the Chinese version and only that? That'll help him a lot with localization coordination since accurate translations take a lot of time and translating something that's full of bugs can be done while said bugs are being tested and fixed.

For people who do not speak the language or have a hard time with it, there were suggestions in the thread already; if done in coordination with DeepL or similar, you can achieve good results.
Well, the translators are coordinated with the chinese language, also aero does have to reschedule demos before because of bugs, since he doesn't have a tester, but he prioritize the launch of the demo before the other languages being completed, also, he is the one who does the chinese and english translations and other guys change some dialogues and words to make more charismatic characters.

Jun 18, 2022
And what do you think of a hard mode for the game and voice acting for the main characters sound effects like cough, retch, vomit, screams and so on, the hard mode could be made by me like a mod and then tell aero if he would like to implement it, and the voice acting for the sound effects would be for reyna, cece, plum and estella, but it depends on the money they have right now, i was the one who proposed this idea to him and he wants to do it but we need to find the voice effects from the same actress or hire four voice actress to do them, so yeah, tell me what do you think

Oct 26, 2017
Can't speak for others but I'd wait until the full project is complete before adding fancy stuff - or if Aero is reachable often enough, just a coordinated effort between updates might work. This is hard work and really expensive if you do plan to pay VAs though (usually much more than what they are worth too).

Aero got ahead of himself with the old version and then decided to revamp it because he was unhappy with the art (and 13o's art still was awesome at the time) which led us to this. In the end it's up to the development team, so if you think it's manageable and affordable, sure, why not.

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
Can't speak for others but I'd wait until the full project is complete before adding fancy stuff - or if Aero is reachable often enough, just a coordinated effort between updates might work. This is hard work and really expensive if you do plan to pay VAs though (usually much more than what they are worth too).

Aero got ahead of himself with the old version and then decided to revamp it because he was unhappy with the art (and 13o's art still was awesome at the time) which led us to this. In the end it's up to the development team, so if you think it's manageable and affordable, sure, why not.
you said what in my thoughts gentleman.

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
Although the idea of hearing the characters voice was In my imagination all this time, it's hard to choice the right voice actor (even my imagination hardly can hear the correct voice Especially Plum) but meh, I trust Aero in this I guess. but if they used voice actors in every language, that would expensive af. I can see it's Japanese voice or English. again it depends in the budget but if they are really that insist about it, I say complete the game first THEN maybe think of that idea.

Jun 18, 2022
Although the idea of hearing the characters voice was In my imagination all this time, it's hard to choice the right voice actor (even my imagination hardly can hear the correct voice Especially Plum) but meh, I trust Aero in this I guess. but if they used voice actors in every language, that would expensive af. I can see it's Japanese voice or English. again it depends in the budget but if they are really that insist about it, I say complete the game first THEN maybe think of that idea.
It would be only japanese, and the first approach would be doing the sfx, not the whole dialogues

Dec 6, 2018
Thats the only character in the game that I didn't like so I didn't put her.About the sound gif files does not support it.
I should have specified, I meant the sound girl who fights with the nurse girl. You have the nurse girl's fart special but not her companion's. I completely understand for the bug girl though, never really liked characters like druiji.

I completely agree. If you want VA at this point, it should be when the project is finished. It would be pointless if aero decided to revamp the game again or change something in the story.
And what do you think of a hard mode for the game and voice acting for the main characters sound effects like cough, retch, vomit, screams and so on, the hard mode could be made by me like a mod and then tell aero if he would like to implement it, and the voice acting for the sound effects would be for reyna, cece, plum and estella, but it depends on the money they have right now, i was the one who proposed this idea to him and he wants to do it but we need to find the voice effects from the same actress or hire four voice actress to do them, so yeah, tell me what do you think
As for hard mode, I think that would be really cool. From a gameplay standpoint, the game can really be either too hard or too easy due to how much a single level can impact most fights. Adding in more difficulty options or extra status effects would make the game a lot more enjoyable. Personally though, and this is something that not many would agree with, I would like it if the farts would also be "worse" to match anything added. I would be fine if there were sharts, scat, or just girls that don't really bathe/stink badly before farting. Stained panties are already kind of there and urination, but not really. I don't think some people would like this though, so some these would have to be optional.
The decriptions for most farts in the game are just it smells bad, but there isn't anything being compared to or really emphasing the smell. The stuff you mentioned would definitely help this, but it could be better through other ways as well. For example, my absolute favorite character in any h rpg was a character from the yusha onara rpg. This certain character, who I believe was called kuro, had such a bad smell coming from her butt that she could easily defeat people without even farting. One of her moves forced the person under her to kiss her "hole" despite how disgusting and dark it looked (she does mention she doesn't whipe). Her farts themselves were described as "very dirty" and even came with their own status effects due to how bad they were. She borderline sharted on people, though it was more closely intended as a pre-poop fart smell I believe. The descriptions for any of her specials she used were extremely specific and were done really well. The same could be said for almost every enemy in the game as all they really did was just farts, yet they did as much as they could to make almost every single one seem special. Currently, Lost Treasures completely focuses on just farts and fart elemental attacks. You got generic smell, poison, freeze, pheromone, and force. These are fine, but there is much more that can be explored with these than generic "fart that stinks" and "fart that poisons." There isn't even things like meaty, eggy, raunchy, or any other descriptors that almost everyone uses in onara writeing (from what I remember). It is cool that the game can be dark at times with these things causing death, but it honestly needs something more to make it that bad. It just seems less interesting from both a fetish and writeing standpoint to just say "because magic" for every fart when there could be something to really have it make sense.
Sorry for the wall of text, I wanted to mention this stuff even if you are not the writer of this game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote