RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 6, 2018
So estella is back to being dante, I can't dm them because they are not accepting friend requests, and the server has been nuked...no idea what happened but its very odd.

Dec 6, 2018
So estella is back to being dante, I can't dm them because they are not accepting friend requests, and the server has been nuked...no idea what happened but its very odd.
Something has gone wrong. I have no idea what happened, but things seem to have taken a bad turn for our friend in some way. I have not seen if there is some kind of post somewhere explaining what happened, but it seems that they are doing their best to remove themselves from this side of the internet. The server was nuked, their discord was changed, they are not accepting friend requests (i have no idea if you can dm still if you were friends), and their ThisVid account has removed all their videos and friends.
I can respect if they chose to leave us for personal reasons, but I cannot accept that they would do this without any explanation at all.

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
Something has gone wrong. I have no idea what happened, but things seem to have taken a bad turn for our friend in some way. I have not seen if there is some kind of post somewhere explaining what happened, but it seems that they are doing their best to remove themselves from this side of the internet. The server was nuked, their discord was changed, they are not accepting friend requests (i have no idea if you can dm still if you were friends), and their ThisVid account has removed all their videos and friends.
I can respect if they chose to leave us for personal reasons, but I cannot accept that they would do this without any explanation at all.
yeah. Rip if so

Nikgya

Nov 22, 2021
Yeah RIP we always love and remembering all your your sacrifice ,and service you're the hero

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Can someone please tell me how to defeat Alice and this fart tube fart match. I get her moves are random up until around 40 but I'm having no luck at all. I'm getting so extremely close to where I could do it if I just had 1 more turn. Is there a code or series of numbers I should be doing?

alphabeth

Aug 26, 2021
Can someone please tell me how to defeat Alice and this fart tube fart match. I get her moves are random up until around 40 but I'm having no luck at all. I'm getting so extremely close to where I could do it if I just had 1 more turn. Is there a code or series of numbers I should be doing?
Just always make sure the amount of GP you're sending her is divisable by 6. The first few rounds you can keep doing 5 though, she doesn't get smart until the later rounds.

Oct 26, 2017
What alphabeth said. You'd have to be extremely unlucky for the opponent to roll a perfect counter every single time as it is completely random until the point where no more mistakes are allowed.

Even if the opponent does, you can't lose if you keep it a multiple of 6 once it no longer is random as the game will obviously end at 54 with the one having sent 54 being the winner. Send small amounts if you're worried about your luck and make sure the amount you are getting back no longer is a multiple of 6. As soon as it stops being one, make it a multiple of 6 and keep it that way.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
What alphabeth said. You'd have to be extremely unlucky for the opponent to roll a perfect counter every single time as it is completely random until the point where no more mistakes are allowed.

Even if the opponent does, you can't lose if you keep it a multiple of 6 once it no longer is random as the game will obviously end at 54 with the one having sent 54 being the winner. Send small amounts if you're worried about your luck and make sure the amount you are getting back no longer is a multiple of 6. As soon as it stops being one, make it a multiple of 6 and keep it that way.
Thanks, I appreciate you both. I had to pull up a chart that had the multiples of 6 on it lmao but I won. So thank you both

jackysexington

Jul 11, 2021
Cecilia and Plum is on Character Ai site!!!!! it's been couple days since I did know about this site

Cecilia:

Plum:

This is just pure dream.
Decided to give this a shot, it was actually quite fun. thanks for the recomendation

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote