RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NwSColeh

Dec 7, 2020

Akira123_akira

Nov 7, 2023
You mean how to get the skills? Just grind mobs and level Cecilia, she'll unlock most of the moves, otherwise it's tied to story scenes
So you mean like:

Grind Cecilia/the others to higher levels = get the same move but different pictures

Like that? If so then at what level to unlock that? And I have another question - why one of my saves (which happens to be the one that every characters have passed level 30), using Reyna's inflation ability onto Cecilia didn't work? It works on the other two but Cecilia didn't have the little scene of her getting inflated and even worse - her gp didn't change at all..

NwSColeh

Dec 7, 2020
So you mean like:

Grind Cecilia/the others to higher levels = get the same move but different pictures

Like that? If so then at what level to unlock that? And I have another question - why one of my saves (which happens to be the one that every characters have passed level 30), using Reyna's inflation ability onto Cecilia didn't work? It works on the other two but Cecilia didn't have the little scene of her getting inflated and even worse - her gp didn't change at all..
I don't remember which levels exactly, but skills like Reyna's inflation and Cecilia's pants-off attacks are tied to story progression, so unlocking them through other means (save editing or similar) might break them. Iirc the skills in the images should be unlocked before you reach 30.

Akira123_akira

Nov 7, 2023
I don't remember which levels exactly, but skills like Reyna's inflation and Cecilia's pants-off attacks are tied to story progression, so unlocking them through other means (save editing or similar) might break them. Iirc the skills in the images should be unlocked before you reach 30.
Uh huh... thanks for the info, I guess

Akira123_akira

Nov 7, 2023
Gonna save you some trouble, there is some content that definitely does require story progression, but some content isn't in the game yet. Most of the cgs you sent are not in the game yet I believe
Maybe it could be like those type of things, you know? Where devs secretly put easter eggs within the game files? That or it IS in the game, just there's a chance of getting it, what I mean is like if use that special powers enough, a new picture pops out.. there is this other one I found in the pictures file that shows Plum's butt in her dark purple panties up in the air (not the fart snipe picture, it is a completely different one..)

Dec 6, 2018
Maybe it could be like those type of things, you know? Where devs secretly put easter eggs within the game files? That or it IS in the game, just there's a chance of getting it, what I mean is like if use that special powers enough, a new picture pops out.. there is this other one I found in the pictures file that shows Plum's butt in her dark purple panties up in the air (not the fart snipe picture, it is a completely different one..)
I can confirm there is no way to access them without editing the files, though some of them do have working or in progress code.

Akira123_akira

Nov 7, 2023
I can confirm there is no way to access them without editing the files, though some of them do have working or in progress code.
I see... okay then. Thanks for the answer, matey.

And one last thing - was going through back the game files for more seatch... do you have any theories on this two images? It looks like there's more than farts...

Is this even in the game? Looks like Cecilia taking too much laxatives..

Dec 6, 2018
I see... okay then. Thanks for the answer, matey.

And one last thing - was going through back the game files for more seatch... do you have any theories on this two images? It looks like there's more than farts...

Is this even in the game? Looks like Cecilia taking too much laxatives..
Yeah...those aren't sharts. If you need a theory, look at my profile pic.

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
View attachment 3692547
View attachment 3692548 View attachment 3692549 View attachment 3692550

Hey guys. I was wandering through the game files and I found this upon decrypting it... now I NEED to know how to get this type in the game (there's morez but this is a few examples)
The pants down is just ceces fart miasma ability unlocked I think at like level 20. The other 2 are the mouthfart ability which you need to use M tool and add manually as a skill to Cecilia if you want it to work. The way that skill as well as nosefart the other pantless facesit skill works is by having about 30 gp, then doing facesit. Then after that it'll give you the option to continue the facesit with either mouthfart or nose fart. If anyone wants it I can share the save file I have the abilities on. The inflation ability for Cece specifically is broken though unfortunately so it might take a while to use mouthfart or nose fart in combat.

bbruh69

Sep 29, 2022
View attachment 3692547
View attachment 3692548 View attachment 3692549 View attachment 3692550

Hey guys. I was wandering through the game files and I found this upon decrypting it... now I NEED to know how to get this type in the game (there's morez but this is a few examples)
You gotta get rpg maker mz then change the common events of the game. I've already gone ahead and done that, plus added in other skills and things. The power of horniness honestly will guide you to accomplish all that you desire. Good luck.

Joltestun

Jun 10, 2024
The pants down is just ceces fart miasma ability unlocked I think at like level 20. The other 2 are the mouthfart ability which you need to use M tool and add manually as a skill to Cecilia if you want it to work. The way that skill as well as nosefart the other pantless facesit skill works is by having about 30 gp, then doing facesit. Then after that it'll give you the option to continue the facesit with either mouthfart or nose fart. If anyone wants it I can share the save file I have the abilities on. The inflation ability for Cece specifically is broken though unfortunately so it might take a while to use mouthfart or nose fart in combat.
What do these look like? Also I’d love the files with these, just spent ages trying to get it to work to no avail..

Last edited:

Akira123_akira

Nov 7, 2023
Hello... it's me again. But this time it is about the original game (the one before the new one. You know... where they describe them as chapters..)

Currently, I've gotten to the part where Cece's butt is connected to Faye's mouth by a clear tube. I have two problems - first and foremost, it seems like Faye's specials is broken since I saw one video somewhere on the internet when Faye supposed to rub her vulva as Cece farts, but the problem is that it doesn't show up and I aspect that maybe the codes is all broken and that's the main cause.

And second - Alice's face is gone in the face files and since the game needs this so bad, I couldn't resume the game without itself begging for the file...

So can someone help me what's with the first problem? And is there someone who could send me Alice's faces..

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote