RPGM Lost Treasures [v0.18] [Aerodynamics]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Raycaster24

May 9, 2024
did this work
Edit: ok I think it did work. ok so this save file is at the end of the demo, standing next to the lady that lets you replay past events.

Moonlight2021

Jan 23, 2022
View attachment 3658686
Come on, let's bring some life back into the lost treasures forums. What is everyone's favorite fart skill so far?

Mine is Plum's fart snipe. Animation is nice, and I like doing lots of damage at once.
View attachment 3658686
Come on, let's bring some life back into the lost treasures forums. What is everyone's favorite fart skill so far?

Mine is Plum's fart snipe. Animation is nice, and I like doing lots of damage at once.
for Cecilia it's Definitely the facesitting. The fart miasma tho is so hot

from plum It's the sniper move easily. I used to goon at it a lot lol
Her counter move is nice. I just use it for fun

sweteeee

May 30, 2023
The pants down is just ceces fart miasma ability unlocked I think at like level 20. The other 2 are the mouthfart ability which you need to use M tool and add manually as a skill to Cecilia if you want it to work. The way that skill as well as nosefart the other pantless facesit skill works is by having about 30 gp, then doing facesit. Then after that it'll give you the option to continue the facesit with either mouthfart or nose fart. If anyone wants it I can share the save file I have the abilities on. The inflation ability for Cece specifically is broken though unfortunately so it might take a while to use mouthfart or nose fart in combat.
Could you share your files with these abilities, please?

ParkerT

Apr 9, 2024
Hello everyone I'm new here so I found map 28 on lost treasures and I'm trying to mod it but I have no experience so does anybody know anyway to uhh mod it or no?

Joltestun

Jun 10, 2024
The pants down is just ceces fart miasma ability unlocked I think at like level 20. The other 2 are the mouthfart ability which you need to use M tool and add manually as a skill to Cecilia if you want it to work. The way that skill as well as nosefart the other pantless facesit skill works is by having about 30 gp, then doing facesit. Then after that it'll give you the option to continue the facesit with either mouthfart or nose fart. If anyone wants it I can share the save file I have the abilities on. The inflation ability for Cece specifically is broken though unfortunately so it might take a while to use mouthfart or nose fart in combat.
Could I get that file?

nana1113

Mar 12, 2024
Thanks for providing the filename. That's stuff 13o drew in advance I guess since there's a placeholder.

This is part of a 4-picture (or more) set drawn by 13o involving Cecilia and Plum (hence the CP prefix).
CP_Special1 (above) and CP_Special2 are used for 激臭屁炮發射 (localized as "Mephitic Cannon").
CP_Special3 and CP_Special4 are used for 屁之戀 (localized as "Fart Love").

/lang/en.json:
JSON:
"mephiticcannon": {
      "name": "Mephitic Cannon",
      "des": "Unison skill triggered by Sticky Fart + Fart Cannon. Plum receives gas from Cecilia and shoots the cannon. Ignore enemy's defense.",
      "msg": " fires Mephitic Cannon with Cecilia!",
      "text1": "Cece, the special act!",
      "text2": "Uh, okay...",
      "text3": "Cece's butthole is touching mine... it tickles...",
      "text4": "Take aim... don't let it leak...",
      "text5": "It's so much... Wow!",
      "text6": "It may hurts a little, bear with me...",
      "text7": "Ouch... the heat! It must be SO stinky!",
      "text8": "You can't escape!"
    }
[...]
    "fartlove": {
      "name": "Fart Love",
      "des": "A combination skill activated by the skills Fart Mist + Breathwork. By smelling Cecilia's farts, Plum's stats are massively increased.",
      "msg": " uses Fart Love with Cecilia!",
      "text1": "Ahhh!",
      "text2": "Plum, back off! My fart is... coming out!",
      "text3": "Cece, I want your smell...",
      "text4": "No way! You will get poisoned if you sniff it that close!",
      "text5": "Oh, no...",
      "text6": "*cough* *cough* Wahhhh!!! It stinks!!!!",
      "text7": "Cece's fart is so noxious. It's like my throat is burning...",
      "text8": "Plum took ",
      "text9": " damage!",
      "text10": "Plum is poisoned!",
      "text11": "It's my fault! Sorry, Plum...",
      "text12": "No! your nose will break if you sniff it that close!",
      "text13": "Oh, no...",
      "text14": "*sniff* *cough* It's pungent! Cece...*cough*",
      "text15": "Cece farted in my face... oh, my head is melting... ",
      "text16": "Don't breathe it in so deeply!!"
    }
Original l10n (localization) can be found in chsi/chtr and jp is also already done.

Well, thanks for the info Moonlight, Fart Love was some epic yuri dialogue... ;)

And yeah, I can now confirm your theories (Thatoneguy also hinted at it I think) were correct: that's exactly what Faye did to increase her stats. So Plum is the new Faye huh, interesting... too bad we don't have a loading screen where she won't let Cecilia go with hearts in her eyes. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for providing the filename. That's stuff 13o drew in advance I guess since there's a placeholder.

This is part of a 4-picture (or more) set drawn by 13o involving Cecilia and Plum (hence the CP prefix).
CP_Special1 (above) and CP_Special2 are used for 激臭屁炮發射 (localized as "Mephitic Cannon").
CP_Special3 and CP_Special4 are used for 屁之戀 (localized as "Fart Love").

/lang/en.json:
JSON:
"mephiticcannon": {
      "name": "Mephitic Cannon",
      "des": "Unison skill triggered by Sticky Fart + Fart Cannon. Plum receives gas from Cecilia and shoots the cannon. Ignore enemy's defense.",
      "msg": " fires Mephitic Cannon with Cecilia!",
      "text1": "Cece, the special act!",
      "text2": "Uh, okay...",
      "text3": "Cece's butthole is touching mine... it tickles...",
      "text4": "Take aim... don't let it leak...",
      "text5": "It's so much... Wow!",
      "text6": "It may hurts a little, bear with me...",
      "text7": "Ouch... the heat! It must be SO stinky!",
      "text8": "You can't escape!"
    }
[...]
    "fartlove": {
      "name": "Fart Love",
      "des": "A combination skill activated by the skills Fart Mist + Breathwork. By smelling Cecilia's farts, Plum's stats are massively increased.",
      "msg": " uses Fart Love with Cecilia!",
      "text1": "Ahhh!",
      "text2": "Plum, back off! My fart is... coming out!",
      "text3": "Cece, I want your smell...",
      "text4": "No way! You will get poisoned if you sniff it that close!",
      "text5": "Oh, no...",
      "text6": "*cough* *cough* Wahhhh!!! It stinks!!!!",
      "text7": "Cece's fart is so noxious. It's like my throat is burning...",
      "text8": "Plum took ",
      "text9": " damage!",
      "text10": "Plum is poisoned!",
      "text11": "It's my fault! Sorry, Plum...",
      "text12": "No! your nose will break if you sniff it that close!",
      "text13": "Oh, no...",
      "text14": "*sniff* *cough* It's pungent! Cece...*cough*",
      "text15": "Cece farted in my face... oh, my head is melting... ",
      "text16": "Don't breathe it in so deeply!!"
    }
Original l10n (localization) can be found in chsi/chtr and jp is also already done.

Well, thanks for the info Moonlight, Fart Love was some epic yuri dialogue... ;)

And yeah, I can now confirm your theories (Thatoneguy also hinted at it I think) were correct: that's exactly what Faye did to increase her stats. So Plum is the new Faye huh, interesting... too bad we don't have a loading screen where she won't let Cecilia go with hearts in her eyes. :ROFLMAO:

how can i play it

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote