Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
With 0.3.14 being released to patrons, 0.3.13 goes public for everyone.

Version 0.3.13 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch -

Version 0.3.14 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

Reactions: ZD_12 and Ssato243

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Now defo, we have the first threesome storyline inaugurated... A good structure for the next ones, and updated the sex system allowing threesomes too. That was beautiful...

Reactions: Ssato243

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
7 months passed since our last preggo. I was right about this game gonna take 10 years+ to complete every girls pregnancy. also adding 1 new girl = another half year for this game to complete :unsure:
I just released an expansion and threesome line involving a ton of preggo content with Renee and Lisbeth. :censored:

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
I mean new preggo girl not rewriting story or resmaster content and if you took 7 months to do this kind of contents then it doesn't change the fact that it will take like 10 years for other girls who are not preggo yet to complete.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I mean new preggo girl not rewriting story or resmaster content and if you took 7 months to do this kind of contents then it doesn't change the fact that it will take like 10 years for other girls who are not preggo yet to complete.
We'll get there, man, patience pls. I'm trying to do what's best for the game.

Reactions: PREGCHAD

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
Jeez Airell trying his best to improve the whole game idea - if you really wish to help making progress join discord and write what you have in mind. New preggo ok lets vote and find the new mother to be. Just to remind there is only one person who script the whole game and one who make arts for this. Its take much time to create scene, script, fix bugs and add art. Remastering content is good if you wish to have better quality game. If you guys want to make it faster, pay subscription, find a code guy and money for hire. More staff, more money, faster patches. If you dont, just pattiely wait for job done.

• Hey there
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Here's a quickfix for the skills tree bug, guys. Sorry... My fault.

Reactions: Ssato243

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Is there a list of all possible Bad Ends somewhere?
Some of them you can find information on the wiki.

Couldn't deal with the interface of this game sorry.
Any bug in the UI, or are you just not into the text-base style? It's not to everyone's taste, man. Do not worry.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes