4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Also, gonna be perfectly honest, completely forgot who Nobuko was?

After cycling through the intro I found her. Honestly, if we got more interactions with her in other events (I think she was at the mall?) her impact would at least be more relevant beyond just "the first girl". That would also make her not being part of the radial more interesting for any new players because they've seen her in various events, but never talked to her one-on-one?

Reactions: crustlord12

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020

After cycling through the intro I found her. Honestly, if we got more interactions with her in other events (I think she was at the mall?) her impact would at least be more relevant beyond just "the first girl". That would also make her not being part of the radial more interesting for any new players because they've seen her in various events, but never talked to her one-on-one?
A bio/character page would be useful, but that's pretty low priority for me instead of story

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I actually admire the author's connections/references to LiL. They're subtle enough only players of both could get them, but also minor enough it's not overtly distracting to the entire experience. And it is just references (so far). Not any story beats or anything of that ilk.
I'm sure I'll never find out them because I don't play LiL.

The MC has a weird little conversation with her, and then a conversation about her with the Headmistress. I'm not sure if she appears more times before the end.

As for the sad stuff. I will be addressing all sorts of depressing themes that many teen girls deal with as they grow up. I will not make light of those themes or use them to punish the characters for no reason. My editor was once a teen too and wouldn't lend her voicework to a game that treated them lightly, especially since she's gone through a lot of it. If that's too much for you then that's your call, but I'm not interested in writing a story that's just happy thoughts all the time. At the end of the day I want my characters to overcome personal battles and find themselves.

Programming-wise, these are the flags:
  • Horror on/off
  • LI Romancing on/off
  • LI Friend on/off
Well, the sad elements of the game seem to be nicely sandwiched between other, much happier elements. That's nice. As long as it continues like this, there are elements of sadness, but combined with joy and hope, without becoming a sea of tears and despair where the characters don't see a possible way out of their situation, I think I will continue to like the game.

The elements I don't really like are certain types of horror (especially things intended to be disturbing in some way), but if we can avoid seeing them (even if they happen), that's enough for me.

For now I have to say that except for Aomi, I find all the LIs likable to a greater or lesser extent. With her I will follow the friendship route, unless something later makes me change my mind.

One character I've particularly disliked is Momo, but I guess she's not an LI, in any case, on all the occasions (one if I recall correctly) where the MC can flirt with her, I've decided that the best option is not to do it.

I've avoided watching the book club scenes, so I won't comment on them.

Reactions: ToadSlayer776

Nedxxx76

Jul 24, 2022
MC: "Look, Mei. Don't ask logical questions. Just enjoy watching Captain America kill some rich jerk wads."

Mei: "Oh my God, Uncle. He's not Captain America in this one" (Snowpiercer).

MC: "He's always Captain America. Always."

Amen MC, A-Fucking-Men.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
I am confused. I see some comments from the dev about sandbox, I see no sandbox in the tags and no sandbox in the planned tags.

Is this game going to be a sandbox or not? Only references is something about a skip to next scene to make it less grindy, but wouldn't it still need the tag?

Are any other tags missing/incorrect? What is going on?

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
I am confused. I see some comments from the dev about sandbox, I see no sandbox in the tags and no sandbox in the planned tags.

Is this game going to be a sandbox or not? Only references is something about a skip to next scene to make it less grindy, but wouldn't it still need the tag?

It already is a sandbox, once you get past the prologue.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018

It has what I would call a semi-sandbox. It's not really a full out sandbox with a bazillion places that you have to click around to find scenes and events... yet it's not a straight VN where you just automatically click through text to get through the story.

Right now there are 2 places - Home/City and School. You can switch between both home and school freely. In each place there is multiple options - either switch to other zone, do something to skip a timeslot, or "See who's around" if there is an event/scene with someone available.

IE - here's a screenshot from the game (in Spoilers for post size):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- "See who's around" which will show the icon of any NPC's to select if you want to see their scene/event
- "Go to the school" changes the place to the School area
- "Eat breakfast by yourself." is a timeslot waster.
- the pink/purple button in the top right corner is the skip button. Pressing it will skip time till the next non-repeatable event happens and start it automatically.

Whether this is enough to justify/need a sandbox tag... I have no idea, but that is all the sandbox elements in the game right now - switching between 2 area's and clicking the npc to trigger their event/scene. Not a full sandbox, but it probably can be called one due to having sandboxy elements to it.

Reactions: -Agito-

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
It has what I would call a semi-sandbox. It's not really a full out sandbox with a bazillion places that you have to click around to find scenes and events... yet it's not a straight VN where you just automatically click through text to get through the story.

Right now there are 2 places - Home/City and School. You can switch between both home and school freely. In each place there is multiple options - either switch to other zone, do something to skip a timeslot, or "See who's around" if there is an event/scene with someone available.

IE - here's a screenshot from the game (in Spoilers for post size):
- "See who's around" which will show the icon of any NPC's to select if you want to see their scene/event
- "Go to the school" changes the place to the School area
- "Eat breakfast by yourself." is a timeslot waster.
- the pink/purple button in the top right corner is the skip button. Pressing it will skip time till the next non-repeatable event happens and start it automatically.

Whether this is enough to justify/need a sandbox tag... I have no idea, but that is all the sandbox elements in the game right now - switching between 2 area's and clicking the npc to trigger their event/scene. Not a full sandbox, but it probably can be called one due to having sandboxy elements to it.
Eh, yea, that's a pretty fair assessment.

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
So, sounds a little like Bad Memories?
Never played it, but what the guy said above, is pretty accurate. The game is also still pretty early in the story (still a decent amount of content added), so in the future, we could potentially see more locations added. I can't speak for the Dev, but I would assume it's likely.

LaETDev

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
Added the missing skits for the remaining girls you increased your relationship with, except for Yua, who will get hers next episode. See the patch notes for 0.1.5.

Let me know if ya'll like the animations. Just don't come at me for Nariko's... It'll be better next time.

Never played it, but what the guy said above, is pretty accurate. The game is also still pretty early in the story (still a decent amount of content added), so in the future, we could potentially see more locations added. I can't speak for the Dev, but I would assume it's likely.
There will be a few more locations added. Specifically the dorms next episode, and in the future the beach. I use the Sunshine version of Koikatsu so I might as well use all the beach shit they have in it, plus, bathing suits.

Unfortunately, the current set-up isn't good enough for 4+ locations as that would mean clicking multiple times and viewing split second transitions each time. So I'll replace the current menu with a map instead that shows the locations and whether or not they have content to view. I stand by my goal of making sure content is no more than a couple clicks away.

Regardless, clicking that generic menu is boring as shit... I might even replace it for the next episode depending on how annoyed I get with it.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndEvilThings-0.1.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So, is there a single character that this MC isn't attracted to? It's always the same thing with this guy, "Wow look at her" "Man she's gorgeous" "I wonder if I could...". There seems to be a pretty blatant disregard to player opinion or preference so far.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
So, is there a single character that this MC isn't attracted to? It's always the same thing with this guy, "Wow look at her" "Man she's gorgeous" "I wonder if I could...". There seems to be a pretty blatant disregard to player opinion or preference so far.
but they're all attractive

Reactions: hoshimota
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes