Ren'Py Abandoned Love and Sex [v0.15] [Andrealphus]

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Loser.png

Overview:
You play as a young man in a dead-end job whose long-time roommates moved out. Then 2 ladies named Bree and Sasha move in..​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-17
Game Updated: 2018-04-08
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Genre: Life Simulator, Sex, Dating, teasing

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Downloads:
- - -

1.jpg 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Unren.bat from sam should work. Use option 2 to enable dev console. Then shift+d and look at variables and double check.

Reactions: tobias

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
all stats stop advancing
also can some 1 explain that dice that shows up when you flirt or ask a question in the corner
and do i get punished for taking a shower then having a girl get angry at me cause she comes in

Mrbrown1373

Jan 25, 2017
all stats stop advancing
also can some 1 explain that dice that shows up when you flirt or ask a question in the corner
and do i get punished for taking a shower then having a girl get angry at me cause she comes in
So it seems that the dice is random, if you compliment it could be good and give a point or bad(black skull) and lose points. It really kinda sucks. And yes anytime you walk in on them you seem to lose a point. It is ridiculous trying to get points moved up.

Reactions: jason95821

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
So it seems that the dice is random, if you compliment it could be good and give a point or bad(black skull) and lose points. It really kinda sucks. And yes anytime you walk in on them you seem to lose a point. It is ridiculous trying to get points moved up.
thanx

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Well, its not like we can cheat anyway. Opening console makes it so you cant close it and have to quit the game since the button to close console (esc) also prompts you to quit the game. Cant close console.

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
Well, its not like we can cheat anyway. Opening console makes it so you cant close it and have to quit the game since the button to close console (esc) also prompts you to quit the game. Cant close console.
i see dang it! is their command list or no?

n4n15

Aug 20, 2016
You can leave the console without quit the game by typing "exit" then press enter to close it.

Reactions: mdj

ouro

Aug 14, 2016
Alright, did some file decompiling and found the variables.

game.gain_attribute("fitness",X)
game.gain_attribute("charm",X)
game.gain_attribute("knowledge",X)
game.money = X

Replace X with whatever number you want. Type exit to close the console without exiting the game.

Hemmi000

Jun 9, 2017
Is there a way to enable quick save/load in renpy files im looking through some of the files and cant find it

Last edited:

jaj2611

Mar 12, 2017
Promising but right now it's a bit too RNG heavy and there's not that much content.

Biggest current issue is that if you get in the shower and then a girl gets in at the start of the next hour it acts like you walked in on them. So you can't shower until 10am if you don't want to upset them.

Oh and I ran the decomplier posted here and somehow ended up with max stats and a load of money. Not really sure how it happened