Ren'Py Abandoned Love and Sex [v0.15] [Andrealphus]

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
Alright, did some file decompiling and found the variables.

game.gain_attribute("fitness",X)
game.gain_attribute("charm",X)
game.gain_attribute("knowledge",X)
game.money = X

Replace X with whatever number you want. Type exit to close the console without exiting the game.
only money work for me

mattius77

May 16, 2017
All the other attributes max out at 8. So if you enter ("fitness",100), it goes to 8.

Also, this game is a slog. I mistakenly shoed Sasha away when she pounced on me in the living room, and haven't had any sexy time content since. Grrr

yyc

Apr 9, 2017
a little walktrought about the girls will be very useful, there are many girls and not so many scenes, but the game is so amazing thanks

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
not to put too much of a point on it but this game is screwed! the volume of script errors makes the entire game not function PERIOD! the game doesn't increase more often than not script failure on gain. dates do not list again script failure. when the game itself can't even keep dating running it fails miserably as a dating sim.
otherwise WTF is up with the screenshots covered in black speckling the crotch shot looked like she had a horrible case of the crabs going!

Reactions: Arcane666

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
The game variables don't seem to work properly. For example, If I have charm at lvl 5, whenever I try anything with a girl, it tells me my charm skill is at 1 or some random number(clearly not my real charm lvl), that also happens with strenght and knowledge.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
I'm having trouble locating the script file. Can any of you expose it's whereabouts?

Edit: Every Renpy game I've decompiled so far has had a "script.rpy/rpyc" (usualy where i find all those variables that just beg to be changed :tf: ) in it. But as far as I'm concerned, this game has none :FeelsBadMan:

Rollback enable is in "start" file and dev options in "options". That's all I've really come across so far.

Last edited:

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Okay I've found most variables. Cheat until your nether regions are content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't bother taking all the existing variables out because....well because I'm a lazy fuck. Have fun and fap safely :HeyGuys:

Edit: for some reason pressing Esc won't exit console. If it's the same for you then I suggest you type "exit" in console alternatively.

Last edited:

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
I think in console you won't need to enter "self." Try the commands without it. Ex (money=xx, etc, etc)

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Well, where would be put self.valid = True? because the game doesnt recognize self as a command to begin with

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
His game files are unlike the majority of renpy games i come across i come across. they are just spread out all over, not to mention there is no script file, rollback functionally is skecthy as fuck too.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
The game variables don't seem to work properly. For example, If I have charm at lvl 5, whenever I try anything with a girl, it tells me my charm skill is at 1 or some random number(clearly not my real charm lvl), that also happens with strenght and knowledge.
there must be some cheat detection in this pile of unorganized code.. this shit just became a personal matter.:FuckYea:

Reactions: Andrealphus