Ren'Py Abandoned Love and Sex [v0.15] [Andrealphus]

Tony 36

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry, some can create a patch that allows you to change statistics in this game, please

U

User_10739

The art in this is just plain gross, dude send me your hi-res images and I will illustrate them for you! That broken ass photoshop filter you are using is costing you patrons.

• Wow
Reactions: DankestDank

AHD

May 26, 2017
The game isn't terrible - but like the others already mention the art style decision is questionable at best. Im not even sure whats the reason for this - avoiding copyright claims because the image differs enough from source material?

Also the author fixes stuff bugs on the fly - which currently leads to fixing one bug and creating two new ones.

I like it but it fear the author might lose interest before it becomes meaningful.

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
Sorry to bother you all but is there anything that can fix this game? I notice once i do something like drink coffee once i can't ever do it again

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
There's a roundabout way to drink 1 more cup of coffee. You can drink one in your kitchen, but you can also drink one at the coffee shop.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
There's no plotline whatsoever, just dating and a few sex scenes, so you probably should use your time with games with more gameplay or ,better yet, a complete storyline.

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
There's a roundabout way to drink 1 more cup of coffee. You can drink one in your kitchen, but you can also drink one at the coffee shop.
Yeah but after that you can't any more coffee.... or burgers now that i can think of it... or use the same options for dates...

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
If you want more energy you can also nap during the day (as long as you set the alarm to wake up 3 or 4 hours later, you will manage to have enough energy for several actions during your dates. My character wakes up at 6 am every day, so by 20:00 (when evening dates begin) I had barely any energy left, but this idea worked like a charm.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I often get an error that I can't save anymore.
As mentioned above the option to drink coffee (Shop,work, home) has disappeared.
Another thing. Once I asked Bree for her number she refused. Never got the chance to ask again.
Also, only once, when I came out of a bar, it crashed.
It's a pity. I like the idea of the game.

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
I often get an error that I can't save anymore.
As mentioned above the option to drink coffee (Shop,work, home) has disappeared.
Another thing. Once I asked Bree for her number she refused. Never got the chance to ask again.
Also, only once, when I came out of a bar, it crashed.
It's a pity. I like the idea of the game.
It seems to be an issue with this release. Saving is a new feature in the game and you could get coffee or use specific options with girls once a day. I think the game's author was trying to make it so that some options couldn't be spammed as often as you could in previous releases and ended up altering the code so things got disabled longer but screwed up either in setting how long it takes before they're enabled again or the condition that would reenable them. I can't be 100% certain, but I'd try the next release or two before writing the game off.