jaydem

Sep 8, 2017

Well, I really can't see that you would go to so much trouble and waste that much game time plus development to kill off poor Amy. I guess if it were to happen as such, will the points for her, love, sub or tech get transferred over to Mom or girl of choice? You know automatic sympathy points.

If you indeed will kill her off, you do realize one thing though. It could only go two ways for Mom route at that point.
1) She'll get closer to the MC, being more protective now. Thereby the hot Mom scenario I had previously wrote out could then take place....YUMMM!!!! or
2) She'll go completely nuts, not being able to deal with it and end up being institutionalized. Thereby effectively shutting down all incestuous possibilities from the game........in which case DAMN IT.....

1. I could deal with number 1, I suppose, wouldn't like it of course....but shit sometimes does happen.
2. This one I think, would be the butt crack clencher for me. If it ends up this way, I'll just have to renounce what I said about having your back, and walk away.....Making damn sure that I let you see me eye to eye, so could watch me dust my hands and pants off and walk away into the sunset (The theme song for; The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. starts playing in the background).

Anyway thanks for replies this morning....much appreciated brother..........Peace!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
@jaydem it is highly unlikely any writer would kill off one of his main characters this early in the story without a serious plot twist, especially one as beloved by many as Amy. So I suspect Amy will be involved in the game one way or the other, whatever may happen. Considering your sentiment, yeah I guess we would likely be less upset if MC was killed off then when scenario 2 would come true. :evilsmile:

Reactions: veqvil

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think Veq was just joking about the whole "ded Amy" thing.

I don't think anyone would kill off a main love interest that quickly, it's just to add to the tension of the story.

See, that does 2 things. We now hate the prick that shot her more than we did before and we also feel bad for Amy and want to protect her.

Depending on how things went with Becky, if she's the reason for the shooting she's also on the shit list.

I'll be honest, for what I started playing thinking it would be a typical incest plot line has turned out to be quite a decent plot with enough variables to keep it all interesting.

Serious talk though, dickhead needs to be fucked up.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You mean our boy Duke? I heard someone saying he had some nice quiet plot of land. What about if we bury him there alive three meter deep, with just a little tube to breathe through? :evilsmile:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I have land.

Quiet land.

Also ants.

I don't own the ants but there is a woodland at the edge of our plot that has a happy little home of them. They would fit nicely down a tube someone was using to breathe.

2 choices, breathe and let the ants in or suffocate.

It's funny that we're here plotting the demise of pixels.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The only downside to this game is I like it which means when it gets a bit more fleshed out i'll start on walkthroughs but there are so many choices.

Gotta feeling this one is going to take several hours to do full path walkthroughs of.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well you might coordinate your efforts with Galala and Berlioz, since they are already doing a walkthrough each for this game. Might lessen the load on each of you a bit:)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I have same suspicions. But i guess people would prefer Mira was killed beside Amy. Not much people love perfectionist girls like Mira, but i do. :p
Depends on whether she would become a bit more reasonable when gets older. What is the plus side of having a hot babe as a girlfriend if all she does is make you work yourself to death at your job instead of having fun with her?

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
You know guys, I'm fairly positive veqvil is not killing her off. despite that he keeps saying it. First of all veqvil would not go to that much trouble putting in all those hidden stuff in, going threw each route for her if it was the case. I pretty much figured he was blowing smoke up my ass, cause he doesn't want to reveal future content. Besides if keeps this play going, he gets buttloads of PR points and it has a way of causing peeps from different places to visit here and pledge potentially.....Genius!! But I'll let it ride cause, what the fuck else am I gonna do, Right?
OK,OK, I will just keep myself entertained, by making more scenarios, till the update comes out.
Still hoping for my hot Mom action though........Peace!!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
you know? there's something intriguing me... the MC's father apparently "dated" other women snce he and carol had an open relationhip (you learn that by investigating the family picture). the possibility if step-sisters is on the table, right?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Depends on whether she would become a bit more reasonable when gets older. What is the plus side of having a hot babe as a girlfriend if all she does is make you work yourself to death at your job instead of having fun with her?
Yeah i know, such girls cause too much stress. But seeing such characters in a game makes the story feel more real.
And not just that even i liked the sudden death of Amy in this game. We're not used to see such starts in games.
Maybe that's why i love this game beside characters, the story for me is so unique so far.
Curiously waiting how the story will end.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes