Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I haven't played this game for a while and chose technology instead of fitness route, and could have sworn there was an earlier scene where the MC sucked his mom's big tits in the downstairs bathroom?! Has the game changed or is it because of the route that I chose? Thanks.
I later chose the fitness route, and no mom action in the downstairs bathroom for v. 0.07?! Is there anything remotely sexual other than a smooch with mom and sis and a couple of teasing dream sequences?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Is there an actual Carol Submission path yet? Because there is the choice early in the game after her failed date.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Played the last update.

I just don't get it how the MC is so weak.
Or more importantly, what the DEV has in store for him.

Is he suppose to slowly get stronger somehow?
What?

I don't get it.

Other than that, I am immensely enjoying the supernatural/alien plot BTW.

Reactions: Greenraiser

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Brothers, many have lost their faith, but we knew the day would come! The prophet did not leave us! @veqvil, medetiroval three months in the mountains of Shaolin to give us the perfect update and give us back the light of our Goddesses. Let us thank him for his gifts!
P.S.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Greenraiser

Jan 26, 2018
Brothers, many have lost their faith, but we knew the day would come! The prophet did not leave us! @veqvil, medetiroval three months in the mountains of Shaolin to give us the perfect update and give us back the light of our Goddesses. Let us thank him for his gifts!
P.S.

Ktbrok

Jun 26, 2018
What can I say about this update? When you start the quest Help Mr. Baron, leads to endgame. Do it last.
The new update brought new scenes for mom love path (I think). Just follow the walkthrough till you enter the sandbox then follow Forbidden Desires quest. Also, the quest movie night with Amy+Lilly was implemented (or I missed in version 0.06).

For author: Awesome history man, Can i sense a little bit of Twilight background? Heheheh... I'm anxious to see the next chapter. Good job

berny

Jun 8, 2017
MAAAAN this fucking game takes a huuuuuuuuge side step from your usual sexventure games, the direction is like 2 chapters of no love and no submission. Desperately needs some action......
Exactly my thoughts. I haven't played the game for some time and was actually very positively surprised how interested I was and still am how this whole story with the neighbors develops (the father is great!), but man, there is basically no sexual content. Or maybe the different paths are so complicated and I just missed everything.
@ShadowFiend the second is lilly and mom, you need to pick the last answer when JJ tells you that they are saving money for surgery.

Reactions: Hadgar and Enyos
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes