Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I just wish we have some carol time and more of the neighbors to, with chicks like that who gives a fuck about amy? every girl in the game is more prettier and hotter than her, even the chick with the dick.
I agree Amy is boring af but I wouldn't go that far. The whole futa thing is a boner killer, I hope the dev doesn't waste too much time on that

He should focus the most on the neighbors, easily the most interesting part of the game. Especially the baron sisters

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
The Baron's are the domain of main plot, so work on them continues as fast as the story allows. Amy, Becky, Carol and Lily (also Amy+Carol) are sideplot and are being prioritized by poll, with care to not focus on one path too heavily. Carol got a bunch of updates with the other characters languishing, so she was left out of the last poll. Amy won the poll so she will be out of the next one, probably Becky will also be out if Veqvil finished her update as second place winner.

If you want your favorite to be prioritized do whatever necessary to vote in the poll, but understand that one character can't dominate the game.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I agree Amy is boring af but I wouldn't go that far. The whole futa thing is a boner killer, I hope the dev doesn't waste too much time on that

He should focus the most on the neighbors, easily the most interesting part of the game. Especially the baron sisters
Different strokes. The whole futa thing is a boner maximizer and I hope the dev spends a bunch of time on that.

badass

Jul 24, 2017
I'm wondering if the dev have a plan to make this full time job.. A very good game, but the updates takes quite long time.. Saw his patrons and he have no goal.. Mysterious one :p

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
3 and a half months and still waiting man............better check it in a few years from now on lol:ROFLMAO::sleep:
this guys earns about double amount the money from each of his paytreons considering he takes twice amount of time when compared to other developers

Reactions: rayaron and lumley

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
3 and a half months and still waiting man............better check it in a few years from now on lol:ROFLMAO::sleep:
this guys earns about double amount the money from each of his paytreons considering he takes twice amount of time when compared to other developers
he deliveres the quality content dude...

modmuq

Jun 26, 2018
people say he didn't take money from his patreon when he didn't work on the game

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
he deliveres the quality content dude...
indeed he does thats why i have been checking his paytreon and this thread 15 times each day for last 45 days for update news but man..........
icstor also take time and delivers quality but keeps his paytreon updated by percentage.....you know just saying :rolleyes::p

dunhill

May 3, 2017
v0.08 is almost done and ready for testing (so maybe another few weeks till a release :ROFLMAO:), the main question now is do i play v0.08 now or do i wait for v0.09?? sure Amy is cool and all but just not my cup of tea :coffee: that and i think v0.08 isn't going to have that much content despite taking this long to release.. at some point i would love to see Mira spanking Becky bare bottom :love: for being such a bad gf in the past (i'm much more invested in Mira and Becky)...

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
For the amount of content that each update has, it's really taking this developer too much time. I mean his quality is top notch but this is just ridiculous and would most definitely take him or her at least 5 years to finish. I mean 3 updates per year and it's still the first episode, my god. This developer should look at DrPinkCake, he's working like clockwork and his work is amazing

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes