xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Anyone else noticing how many missing scenes there are with the new update?

Tried using the walkthrough and the Carol love path and the option to put your phone in the shower is gone. Also some choices have been eliminated.

Since it took so long to get this update (but glad it's out!) I feel like a new walkthrough isn't going to be out for a bit.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Well what a surprise, one of my favorite storys back in the loop. I've always had this up there in my top 2 ranked storys , this and Acting Lessons. When this dropped I enjoyed Time Stamp and Milf City that took over my top 3, I just got home and will go through this tonight hopefully it'll be as well done to enough to once again grab the number 1 ranking.
So glad to see veqvil doing well enough again to return and give us our selfish desires of seeing this story. Thank you much!!!

Reactions: Hans98

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
am not saying anything nasty to the developer. just asking if he is planning on more work to the game. or was this update just a 1 off. the game is epic just don't want to redownload it play it to find out next week that the dev is stoped talking.

Reactions: Cyberious

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
am not saying anything nasty to the developer. just asking if he is planning on more work to the game. or was this update just a 1 off. the game is epic just don't want to redownload it play it to find out next week that the dev is stoped talking.
I was just making fun. Relax. I thought my words were proof of this. ;)

Reactions: evildead

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
This update is majorly Amy, also there is no LESS content (that would be nuts if I'm honest).
Here is the thing though, Amy and Carol paths are exclusive meaning if you go both, you will end up playing the Dales path which automatically locks you out of every other path (Amy love solo, Carol love solo, Amy submission solo etc.)

This is connected to the nature of how this game has so many paths and it's how it works for now.

Writing an FAQ right now, see if I can post it in time.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
This update is majorly Amy, also there is no LESS content (that would be nuts if I'm honest).
Here is the thing though, Amy and Carol paths are exclusive meaning if you go both, you will end up playing the Dales path which automatically locks you out of every other path (Amy love solo, Carol love solo, Amy submission solo etc.)

This is connected to the nature of how this game has so many paths and it's how it works for now.
Hey Veqvil, im glad and happy that you are back Developing this game <3 I wish you all the best, my question is do you wanna share a secret from Main Menu music. Becouse i made a youtube main menu music just for fun. :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Sounds smart from a coding point of view, but slightly a surprise to most players of harem games that choices are bit more exclusive as usual. .Not a bad thing per se though :p

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I wonder why there is no tag added '' vaginal sex '' since there is sex with Mother. Anyway, with whom do we do anal sex? because it's a tag and I played it and I didn't have it.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019

Hello Sir,

Glad to see your back and doing well. I'll be subbing via Patreon in a few days.

Thanks for great content and keep on keepin' on !

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Holy shit, been so long since I played this one.
Does it need an incest Patch? Can't see anything on the front page,

I've completely forgotten the story :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes