maxic009

Jan 18, 2019
I played this game in the past, and I am now near the end of the current version. My question is does v0.08 have new content?

maxic009

Jan 18, 2019
It does have good story content I'd say but if ur talking about lewds there is just 1 small thing with the Sisters I believe.

Tbh this is one of those Games where the Story is amazing and the Lewds just are a bonus
I totally agree, this is one of the games from here that I love to play not because of lewd stuff, but more because of story and everything, I just hope that updates will be more regular

BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
Everyone WAIT! Is this game where your neighbours are some aliens and doing some experiments? Am asking this because where i saw in screenshot eyes of girl i remembered that game i played long time ago, dont know is it abandoned or is this some new chapter of that game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: veqvil

tomtony

Jun 6, 2018
Everyone WAIT! Is this game where your neighbours are some aliens and doing some experiments? Am asking this because where i saw in screenshot eyes of girl i remembered that game i played long time ago, dont know is it abandoned or is this some new chapter of that game.

well not doing experiments. but they are not ordonary humans if that is what you mean by aliens haha

Dec 1, 2017
Hello people. This is my first post in this forum. I didn't find a dedicated section to introduce myself. Apologies if i just haven't seen it, due to my dumbness :p
I simply love this game, the story is really intriguing so far, and some characters are adorable.
Actually, they do experiments, but just to find, amongst humans, people of their kind.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Unlocked
Short Status update and talking about public discord!
Hello guys!
First of all a brief status update on LaS 0.08.5.
So far I have finished a good amount of renders for the next release, and while I am a little behind on schedule, I think I am still in the green. For people wondering why there is no release date yet, I hope you understand this is a deliberate decision in order to keep my sanity in check and not panic.
With this in mind, I do have a target date I'm shooting for, one which I prefer keeping to myself for now or at least until I'm more confident I can release around that time frame. This not only helps me long term, but also in achieving the daily goals I set for myself.

Learning from my past experiences, I feel this is the best route moving forward and helps me keeping the development process less stressful.
Providing release dates earlier could change in the future as my experience and confidence continue to grow, but for now, I hope this simplified approach is reasonable enough.

Public Discord Channels
I also decided to open my discord to the public! By doing so I hope there will be more people to have overall discussions, theories etc.
There will of course still be patron exclusive areas with room to expand on these in the future.
I will also be implementing a basic list of rules/guidelines to help promote a friendly and inviting environment, not to mention introducing Mods to the server, to help keep the peace.
So, I'd like to introduce you to our first Mod... McFly! Also please read the Discord rules!

Growing as an content creator
Besides working on LaS, I have also made it a goal to continue improving and expanding my 3D skills. My hope is this will help me create enhanced visuals and more unique environments both in LaS and future titles. I was also considering posting Art blogs to share my journey as a wannabe artist, for those interested.
This way I could provide a change of pace from the usual dev updates, and that could be interesting in case some are more invested in the 3D process.
Your thoughts on this in the comments below will be very much appreciated!
Veqvil

harryy

Feb 8, 2020
Unlocked
Short Status update and talking about public discord!
Hello guys!
First of all a brief status update on LaS 0.08.5.
So far I have finished a good amount of renders for the next release, and while I am a little behind on schedule, I think I am still in the green. For people wondering why there is no release date yet, I hope you understand this is a deliberate decision in order to keep my sanity in check and not panic.
With this in mind, I do have a target date I'm shooting for, one which I prefer keeping to myself for now or at least until I'm more confident I can release around that time frame. This not only helps me long term, but also in achieving the daily goals I set for myself.

Learning from my past experiences, I feel this is the best route moving forward and helps me keeping the development process less stressful.
Providing release dates earlier could change in the future as my experience and confidence continue to grow, but for now, I hope this simplified approach is reasonable enough.

Public Discord Channels
I also decided to open my discord to the public! By doing so I hope there will be more people to have overall discussions, theories etc.
There will of course still be patron exclusive areas with room to expand on these in the future.
I will also be implementing a basic list of rules/guidelines to help promote a friendly and inviting environment, not to mention introducing Mods to the server, to help keep the peace.
So, I'd like to introduce you to our first Mod... McFly! Also please read the Discord rules!

Growing as an content creator
Besides working on LaS, I have also made it a goal to continue improving and expanding my 3D skills. My hope is this will help me create enhanced visuals and more unique environments both in LaS and future titles. I was also considering posting Art blogs to share my journey as a wannabe artist, for those interested.
This way I could provide a change of pace from the usual dev updates, and that could be interesting in case some are more invested in the 3D process.
Your thoughts on this in the comments below will be very much appreciated!
Veqvil
Thanks man for the news
So we have to wait some more time for the next update.....

maxic009

Jan 18, 2019
It wont, he come back just to keep milking.
If this is the case then:
I finished the game, and I don't think there is much more of the game. Thing that bothers me is that these people are milking people with great games. I mean if game was shit or just ok I would be like, ok he made something average and he is just scammer or something, but he created really great game, and he is just a piece of shit!

• Sad

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
If this is the case then:
I finished the game, and I don't think there is much more of the game. Thing that bothers me is that these people are milking people with great games. I mean if game was shit or just ok I would be like, ok he made something average and he is just scammer or something, but he created really great game, and he is just a piece of shit!
You are one sad little man. And so is the person you are replying to.

maxic009

Jan 18, 2019
wait for the next update :)
But that was the end of previous version also. I mean he didn't updated game, nothing is changed. My question is why doesn't anyone do anything about this? We will have to wait for few months and same shit again. He has 502 paterons, that means at least 500$ every month. So can someone explain to me how is this OK?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes