• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Love and Temptation [Ep.3 S2] [GruBoop]

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
holyfuck these are the best renders Ive seen in my life. Shits so clean and smooth. The body posing and face expression work is insane too. GODLY lighting and shading. Perfect picture framing. This def beats ComeInside and apocalust. Dont know how this dont have a perfect 5 stars score by now. The story is good and the pacing is alright. Dev might take long just to drop a small update, but its for an obvious reason. Bros got the xp and hes putting in work. I have done daz3d and I know for a fact this shit can get tedious. Maaan I wish I had someone of this caliber teach me how its done. I would cook some serious heat.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ch1e and Irvine_1

SuperNovAA

Nov 24, 2019
I don't feel like the results depending on the choice are very meaningful. Is it because the update stops at an ambiguous point?

muskito

Aug 29, 2019
This is the only game here who not work when rebuilded for MAC.
Any ideas?

I already put a empty png file on that folder (gui/window_icon.png)... but other error messages come after...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 207, in script call
    call _gl_test
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in script
    $ __gl_test()
    call _gl_test
    $ __gl_test()
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in <module>
    $ __gl_test()
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
    _gl_performance_test()
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
    ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 670, in main
    run(restart)
  File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 144, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 953, in run_context
    context.run()
    call _gl_test
    $ __gl_test()
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
    call _gl_test
    $ __gl_test()
  File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in <module>
    $ __gl_test()
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
    _gl_performance_test()
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
    ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
  File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3544, in interact
    self.start()
  File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2409, in start
    self.post_init()
  File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2503, in post_init
    self.set_icon()
  File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2548, in set_icon
    with renpy.loader.load(icon, directory="images") as f:
  File "/Users/fernandorobinson/Downloads/LoveAndTemptation.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 833, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

macOS-10.13.6-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.1.2.23090503
Love and Temptation ep5
Mon Sep 11 05:49:12 2023

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header-WT.png
Love and Temptation [Season 1 & 2] Cheats Mod
Check features to learn more about the mod.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: Season 1: -
Download: Season 2: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

molva

Jan 6, 2023
Love and Temptation [Ep.5] Unofficial Android Port + simple_human's IC Patch & Rofelmao0815's WT Mod

- 178mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Theres another link? Mixdrop doens't work for me.

Reactions: Gametimer

molva

Jan 6, 2023
View attachment 2381094

Overview:
This is the tale of a young man who leads an ordinary life.
However, everything changes when a woman named Sarah visits him and opens up a new world – a world of Depravity.
Thread Updated: 2023-09-09
Release Date: 2023-09-08
Developer: GruBoop
Censored: No
Version: Ep.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

This game is really nice.

Reactions: Love MILF!

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Love and Temptation with Rofelmao0815's walkthrough mod and incest patch to Episode 5.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
This game is nothing but a series of bait & switches. Anybody playing an incest game is most likely going to go for the mom, but this shit keeps shoving the sister, her friend and some random thot from a strip club in your face. Oh, and the aunt, because we can't ever have an incest game without one of those now can we. And why was this chick, who doesn't even have a sex scene, the only one with a nice bush on her pussy while everyone else has a barbie doll cunt?

screenshot0001.jpg

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes