Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Aah i played this one years ago.
Its a really sweet short story.
Give Sachi some head pats guys. She deserves them ^^

Reactions: botc76

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Love this guys art and stories but could have sworn there was an erotic version of this out there somewhere. Maybe it was something from some of his other works. :unsure:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I also played this years ago. It's a very cute romance story, about a shy and bullied girl.
You can also get it on steam very cheap, if you want to support the dev a little.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Dude likes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A LOT.

Really a nice heartwarming kinetic tale, shame he couldn't tell the story true to his vision. Still did a nice job in the time he had.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
From what game is the first and last girl? It would be great if i can play all the Games with Art from Ray-Kbys.
First is Fukasugi Aiko. From a short comic and Creepy Love a (non English unfortunately) fan game and pretty crazy. Last is Oofusa Shizuko again for a comic, but Rey is making a game for her called Courtship Dream.

Ray is also working on a new three part Love at First Sight called Lonely Only, but don't expect anything before around the end of the year. They're suffering from really bad joint pain and have a lot...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
I think the first Girl comes from Courtship Dream. The Heart in the Title and the Heart in the Eyepatch is a pretty big indication in this regard.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes