VN Ren'Py Completed Love at First Sight [Final] [Creepy Cute]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

spadeb

Dec 11, 2021
View attachment 524407
Overview:
After falling in love at first sight with the shy Sachi Usui, an injury-ridden, single-eyed high school girl, the protagonist tries to win over her lonely and isolated heart. A pure, heart-warming romance game where the apple of your eye only has one eye!​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-21
Release Date: 2015-05-19
Developer: Creepy Cute -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 524417 View attachment 524418 View attachment 524419 View attachment 524421
Well

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Please don't quote the entire opening post of something like a game thread. If you actually want to ask about something there just highlight that bit and use the quote or reply option that should pop up, or edit it down yourself.

Asian-Boy

Dec 9, 2021
Is it because he is foolish or because the link is wrong that my friend's PC got infected with a virus when he tried to download from one of the links?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Is it because he is foolish or because the link is wrong that my friend's PC got infected with a virus when he tried to download from one of the links?
Magic Hate Ball says the former. Navigating past flagrantly suspicious popups and whatnots is part and parcel of the dubiously-legal downloader experience and people who don't have the basic Internets savvy to recognise those, shouldn't, or at least ought to get themselves pretty robust filters.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Me. I wanted to play it again but I can't find a download site anymore help
Not sure if it's there but you could check , haven't check there for a while but they used to have Butterfly Affection. This is Ren'Py so you could try .

anoneven

Dec 4, 2019
Not really a review, not really a question, but I had to write this down and leave it somewhere, I simply like this kind of artstyle, melancholic and sad, but at the same time, it gives the hope oof something better in the horizon, which is what usually happens with this author's stories, which is part of the reason I come back and play his stuff from time to time. A really talented creator, not a massively underrated hidden gem or whatever (IMO), but pretty good and even relaxing.

It's nice to see a simple, slightly fantastic romance story between all the weird things we're used to consume nowadays. And I also thank the author for risking it, since, precisely because it's uncommon these days, it doesn't sell that well and gets away from the broader audience's eye.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If all links are dead or unusable use the report button on the opening post, just in case the game straight from Steam...
Love at First Sight -

Reactions: McCummins Diesel
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes