Ren'Py - Love at First Tail [v0.4.5.1] [MrDracosaurus]

1. 5.00 star(s)

deskt

Man, this game is so sweet and loving that I feel like I'm going to die of diabetes, the characters are good, good personalities and they feel real which is a good point, the story is simple but sufficient, the sanbox is easy and not overloaded with unnecessary things and story progress is a good game so far
  2. 4.00 star(s)

kylegaming10

One of the most wholesome story ever. Not only this VN have human on furry action but also have quite a decent story. Easy to follow and easy to understand. The character are cute and having different personalities and quite interested. I just hope that there are more sex//lewd and wholesome scene, maybe something like kissing, cuddling or hands holding under the stars or walking around the town. Leave it 4* for now, will change in the future if there are more stuffs to follow.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Idineonspam

I found this to be a very cute game, with a hand-holding guide should you need it. I can't wait for more!

The H scenes, while being minimal, fit the flavor of the game. I do wish there was more content.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Dyonos

I like it quite a bit.

The characters are very nice looking, and from what you get, most of them have interesting personalities. The sandbox is simple, at least, so you're not likely to get lost there. The H-scenes are animated and nice, for the most part (I understand that it's still early in the game, but I'm already tired of handjobs/ clothed teasing). The models and renders are good as well, probably among the best for 3d furries I've seen (they stay well away from the uncanny valley).

My only 2 gripes on the game are how slowly the story seems to be progressing (updates add very little each time, but seem frequent enough) and the characterization. I mentioned before that the characters have interesting personalities, but the game tries its best to hide it from you. Aside from a few notable events, many of the interactions in the game have a couple lines of dialog at best, with especially the repeatable ones being usually one or two lines a pop.

I'm not saying every character should spew their entire backstory whenever you meet them, but I'd like some options to at least get to know a little more about them.

Finally, the money/working element of the sandbox feels a little wonky. You have to buy like one or two things for the entire game, and that makes money (and by extension working for it) feel pretty much worthless.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

LustyGames

Absolutely incredible job!

The build-up is stellar, the characters are well written, the progression is great. The grinding is just enough where it's not too overwhelming.

By the time this game is finished, I presume it will be one of the best on this website. Keep up the phenomenal work! I'll be looking forward for all the updates!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

dewrules

Not gonna lie when I first saw screenshots I was doubtful but as I started to play the game I saw how gorgeous the characters are. I really enjoyed the story and the interface, it is still an early stage but it is done masterfully. The main thing is the characters and if the story is believable and to me it was. The animations are nice and exciting. This is a really good game can't wait to see a continuation and I am hoping to eventually see all sex options available including anal for all characters.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

thebestkenm

Very early in development, seems to be barely any content. Also pretty grindy ngl.
    The content that is there is split between 4 characters, one of which is a dommy not mommy, which aint my cuppa tea
    I recommend getting the full save from the thread first to check the quantity of scenes, to check whether the grind is worth it for you
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2022930

It's the best Furry Game so far that I played :D I really hope for more and more content! and ofc more girls to harem :D also, I'm into loli, feet person, and recently furry I mean I like all three, so this game is 100% for me :D Yes, one of them for me is a loli and I like her (I mean rina) she is so cute! for now, I didn't see a footjob but I hope will be added in the next updates. So keep it up bro and never give up hehe :D
  9. 5.00 star(s)

labradorhunter

Very cute, good and original art, and good expressions which is a massive plus for me.
    Does the lewd parts well, it's not like every character that you meet instantly wants to fuck you. But it's also not TOO slow.
    I like that there's a tip system for the sandbox aspect, but it can be slightly buggy or misleading. Not sure which. Still works though.

-----------------Small spoiler warning-----------------
    I liked the intro with the abusive dad, kinda made me care about the girls.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

A really great game
    normally i avoid furry as i'm not really a fan of it
    But This game just the story is what made me play it
    Little bit short But i don't really mind
    looking forward for more updates for sure
    No bugs
    I got nothing negative to say about it
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2553135

One of the first furry games I have played, but it is a great harem, romance game

Pros:
    Great graphics
    Characters are unique and have different personalities
    Slow-burn romance is done well

Cons:
    Female domination unavoidable for 1 character
  12. 4.00 star(s)

sadooper

I kinda wished I had waited a bit longer before checking this out, simply because what is here is good, but there simply isn't that much. However, I do have some suggestions for improvement:

- Don't open the story with Hana/Rina's backstory. It's weird for the player to know that stuff (honestly was concerned that the mc would be the shitty husband/dad). It makes a lot more sense for the player to discover the details of how they got in there situation from interacting with them, not just by being handed it through opening exposition. Also, I feel like the player's decision to help the two of them should be the player's decision, and it feels like you've really attempted to persuade the player into picking the option you want them to, by giving the backstory prematurely.
    - Don't lock content behind other characters (I understand that it makes sense that you need to progress Hana/Rina to help you progress with the other--it makes sense because of their dynamic, but having Hana's content being locked because I needed to progress with Lily was quite annoying (I literally only decided to try progressing with Lily, because I had assumed I had exhausted Hana's content)),
    - The journal for tracking content is broken, or my game is, idk. At one point the journal told me "keep using her tail" for Rina, but I have never been able to use her tail, and it randomly disappeared later on (perhaps this hint was attempting to say to keep using Hana's tail?(to unlock the Rina footjob scene) but that's not what it said). Additionally, despite the fact that I am 99% sure that I have completed all content currently in the game, Hana's page says, "spend more time with her" and Lily's says, "spend time talking to her in her home". However, I have tried to do both of these things at every available time slot during the week to no avail, and have maxed every stat that can currently be progressed to 20, so I have no idea if there is some super secret way to continue, or if the journal is just lying to me.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

ENDER777s

Me encanta mucho la historia que se da a entender ya que no solo es un juego de sexo si no que tiene una historia muy profunda estilo anime ya que se van desarrollando cada personaje creándose una personalidad única.

I really love the story that is implied since it is not only a sex game but it has a very deep anime-style story since each character develops, creating a unique personality.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

kolan2222

Good game, Good animations and story, but it would be nice to be able to change the font text right in the game. And other languages (Russian). Looking forward to more variety in the future. And more good characters.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Kinnerman

Surprisingly cute. I was convinced this was going to be a quick cash grab aimed at the furry demographic but it's pretty clear the author wants to tell a story here. A simple story, sure, but a story none the less. I would recommend it if you enjoy similar sandbox games.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

morty2301

I love the models, probably helps furry and big breasts are a plus for me. I personally can't wait for more updates, especially the updates where there will be vaginal sex, if I could support it with money, I would.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

ElyS_M4h

Nice game, with goood character, and, looking very positive if our guy keep updating the history :3. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the characters will fit into the MC's life, and how they'll come together.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

toccata

I can sympathize with both - with the mother, who comes from deep suffering, and with the daughter, who knows this suffering only too well and wants to protect the mother. Because I know people who have experienced something like this and react like this.

The described reaction of the raped is very well and real described here, so that it feels for me more like a real experience report than a fantasy story.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Dareios

NOTE: The game is still at a relatively early stage, so I am reviewing it on the basis of the current content / progress and the game's potential

A pleasant furry-style game (though with the art made using Koikatsu, which is not something I have seen used before for a furry game, but it works quite well), with an intriguing story (there are some questions still to be answered about the characters, but hopefully this will be answered as the game progresses) that carries a wholesome but slightly sad tone

Its certainly refreshing to see a furry game without the usual tropes and more so a normal VN with Furry-style characters used instead, so I hope the dev continues to work on this and flesh out the game more
  20. 1.00 star(s)

HansDampf788

Review for v0.1.1

Good:
    I would not necessarily say I’m a furry fan but I like the character models used in the game, Hana’s tits are ridiculously big but that's just a little minus.

Sadly that’s all the good there is to say about the game.

Bad
    So far there is no story in the game just hints in the backstory of Hina and Rina of abuse by Hina’s ex-husband which I don’t like.
    The grind in the sandbox is absolutely terrible and locations like the bar (the MC works there) are only accessible in the afternoon is just bullshit.
    So most of the time you just skip time or repeat the hang out with X character moments until your stats with them are high enough to progress to the next scene.
    Rina, what can I say about her? I don’t like her, she has femdom and blackmail tendencies and I don’t like it.

So in the end we have a visually appealing game without a story and bad gameplay, 1 star.