3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What's the vaginal sex tag for ? I see only lesbian or one of them is a shemale
Lesbians also have vagina's .... we use them when we have sex.

Stay in school kids, learn things.

Is the quiz the only thing that decides which girl we are interested in? Because it seems so.
Yes, do the quiz then the story starts for the one you picked or got closest score to.

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
devs REALLY like animals ;D only 25 CGs.. that's a disappointment.
Some bgs look really NICE, but the game is not really worth Steam price.

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Lesbians also have vagina's .... we use them when we have sex.

Stay in school kids, learn things.

Yes, do the quiz then the story starts for the one you picked or got closest score to.
You're the one who should stay in school, your words is very insulting,, haven't you learned Biology in Science, how is both negative and negative and positive and positive should work ? You considered humping and scissoring an intercourse and mating ? in my opinion this game should be tag as lesbian only if it's only focus is lesbian because other tag s like vag & anal can be misleading, like me I am not suppose to be here because I am straight

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but the game is not really worth Steam price.
Depends really.

If you base it on amount of cg's then probably not but there are 6 stories all a few hours long so you're looking at 12+ hours of story content depending on reading speed and the routes are pretty decent.

Well, Teru's and Himeko's are, those are the only 2 i've finished.

percy07

Dec 21, 2020
Depends really.

If you base it on amount of cg's then probably not but there are 6 stories all a few hours long so you're looking at 12+ hours of story content depending on reading speed and the routes are pretty decent.

are the storylines good?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Final APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Depends really.

Why did I know you'd go for Teru? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I did the quiz as honestly as possible and got Yuki. Then I plan to go back and do Sei and Himeko. Angel kinda weirds me out, but I'll probably give her a try as well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why did I know you'd go for Teru? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I did the quiz as honestly as possible and got Yuki. Then I plan to go back and do Sei and Himeko. Angel kinda weirds me out, but I'll probably give her a try as well.
Himeko's is super adorable.

Angel's route is exactly like you think it's going to be she gives of the stalker vibe but Haruka goes along with it and the ending is actually really nice.

I'm on Akane's now and damn that body....

As for Teru, her route was awesome. I love her character.

I'm saving Yuki for last because in ever route it turns out she's always had a thing for Haruka so i'm making theirs the last route for romantic fluffyness.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Himeko's is super adorable.

Angel's route is exactly like you think it's going to be she gives of the stalker vibe but Haruka goes along with it and the ending is actually really nice.

I'm on Akane's now and damn that body....

As for Teru, her route was awesome. I love her character.

I'm saving Yuki for last because in ever route it turns out she's always had a thing for Haruka so i'm making theirs the last route for romantic fluffyness.
It is super fluffy so far... I'm not surprised my quiz came up with Romantic, but I am surprised by the margin. I had 59 YukiPoints, 15 TeruPoints and between 32 and 35 for each of the other girls...

Going by outright choice, I'm looking forward to Sei and Himeko. Yuki probably would have been my third... Maybe that's why my dating life has always been a disaster! :LOL:

As for Akane, I agree about her bod. (Climb her like a tree, indeed! :whistle::coffee:) How does her character stack up? I wasn't horribly impressed with her introduction...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It is super fluffy so far... I'm not surprised my quiz came up with Romantic, but I am surprised by the margin. I had 59 YukiPoints, 15 TeruPoints and between 32 and 35 for each of the other girls...

Going by outright choice, I'm looking forward to Sei and Himeko. Yuki probably would have been my third... Maybe that's why my dating life has always been a disaster! :LOL:

As for Akane, I agree about her bod. (Climb her like a tree, indeed! :whistle::coffee:) How does her character stack up? I wasn't horribly impressed with her introduction...
Akane's pretty flirty like her intro but she's dealing with a lot of shit. I don't know what's going on yet, haven't got that far in but she's tried not to let anyone too close but has it bad for Haruka.

So far her routes been good, she's certainly a fun one.

Only got Sei and Yuki left after this.

I so want Teru's driver to have a oute, girl is so deadpan with everything she makes me chuckle.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Okay, Akane, yeah....

Her route, well worth it but you need to stick with it. It starts off well then it goes a bit predictable like she tries to make it a one night stand thing acting all cool about it .... just stick with it.

She's doing it for a reason and it gets dark, like Teru storyline levels of dark. Her story was quite sad and the ending is great.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Glooskabe

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
edit: All the "facepalms" for a girl who likes dick is making me seriously lol :KEK:
If I had to guess, it's probably you're on a site where the overwhelming majority of games feature dicks, and you came into a thread where the description explicitly mentions it's a yuri game to drop the fact that you're a woman apropos of absolutely fucking nothing.

BearyTeddie

May 6, 2020
If I had to guess, it's probably you're on a site where the overwhelming majority of games feature dicks, and you came into a thread where the description explicitly mentions it's a yuri game to drop the fact that you're a woman apropos of absolutely fucking nothing.
Exactly! Yuri in general is hard enough to find let alone quality yuri.
Games with copious amounts of dicks are pretty much the default.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
and you're mad why? i said i would try it and i did. the game is a snooze, as most lesbian titles are. so it's exactly as i expected it to be. also, like i've said over and over, just b/c a lot of games HAVE dicks, doesn't make them GOOD games. mind blowing, i know.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes