3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

imagine being this angry on a forum because someone doesn't like the same content you like :KEK:

the reason for my initial "aww lesbian only" was because i found the art attractive and cute. then i saw lesbian only and thought "aww, too bad" as someone who enjoys penis in my games. i only even checked out the game because of the "female protag" tag that pinged me. that's why i found the game. i don't seek out lesbian content.

so that's it. nothing more. no one but you is aggressive or angry. but hey, you go ahead and stir up your drama, new jack. i just won't be here to indulge you.

Last edited:

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
Still working through the game, taking it quite slow (and I keep getting distracted with AI Dungeon), but I am impressed with the amount of short erotic stories in the title. I've decided to go for Himeko first. I mean, just look at those thick thighs and her wonderful knockers. My fantasies with her involve a lot of face-sitting. Think I'll save Angel for last since those are the two I'm most interested in.

As a lover of erotic text, this is definitely a good deal of a game. I have to disagree about it not being worth the store price, there may not be a lot of CGs but there's a lot of good stuff in here, at least if you like reading I suppose. It is pretty slow-paced which may turn some people off.

the reason for my initial "aww lesbian only" was because i found the art attractive and cute. then i saw lesbian only and thought "aww, too bad" as someone who enjoys penis in my games. i only even checked out the game because of the "female protag" tag that pinged me. that's why i found the game. i don't seek out lesbian content.
I don't think your comment was necessarily anything inappropriate. Nevertheless, I've noticed that a lot of lesbian games get a post or two in their threads bemoaning the lack of dick. It's honestly a bit tiring on a site where there are dicks everywhere. Regardless of whether or not they are "good", I could easily say that a lot of the girl-girl games could hardly be considered high-quality content, so that addendum doesn't seem especially pertinent. Even if I search specifically for the tags "lesbian" and "female protagonist" I still have to sift through the results to find games that are girl-on-girl-only, or at least allow you the choice of avoiding the heterosexual content. So yeah, I get the reaction.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've decided to go for Himeko first. I mean, just look at those thick thighs and her wonderful knockers. My fantasies with her involve a lot of face-sitting. Think I'll save Angel for last since those are the two I'm most interested in.
Himeko is by far the most adorable character.

I'm on Yuki's now and she's my last one and will say they have all been really good but Himeko has the most "awww, so cute" moments.

Angel's starts off good, gets a bit weird in the middle and ends really well. If you can get through the weird bit it's well worth it. She's a great character.

I don't think your comment was necessarily anything inappropriate. Nevertheless, I've noticed that a lot of lesbian games get a post or two in them bemoaning the lack of dick. It's honestly a bit tiring on a site where there are dicks everywhere. Regardless of whether or not they are "good", I could easily say that a lot of the girl-girl games could hardly be considered high-quality content, so that addendum doesn't seem especially pertinent. Even if I search specifically for the tags "lesbian" and "female protagonist" I still have to sift through the results to find games that are girl-on-girl-only, or at least allow you the choice of avoiding the heterosexual content. So yeah, I get the reaction.
It's really annoying.

There are a few pure lesbian games around compared to the thousands of cock filled ones and every ... single ... time a lesbian game comes out you have at least 1 person whining about lack of dick or about female MC's or something else that could have been solved by them jut not clicking on the clearly stated lesbian game.

Even worse when it's the same names, not the person you quoted but one I quoted has whined in other lesbian games.

are the storylines good?
Got through them all nearly, on the last one now and i've really enjoyed it.

There are a couple that get a bit dark in places so not your typical light and fluffy yuri stuff you see from devs like Winged Cloud but there stuff is quite generic anyway.

It is quite wordy and the routes are a few hours long so does take some reading but I think they are worth it if you like romantic lesbo stuff. There is enough drama to keep the routes interesting, especially on Teru and Akane's routes. Teru being the mobster and Akane the muscular fire fighter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tara Mede

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Himeko is by far the most adorable character.

I'm on Yuki's now and she's my last one and will say they have all been really good but Himeko has the most "awww, so cute" moments.

Angel's starts off good, gets a bit weird in the middle and ends really well. If you can get through the weird bit it's well worth it. She's a great character.

It's really annoying.

There are a few pure lesbian games around compared to the thousands of cock filled ones and every ... single ... time a lesbian game comes out you have at least 1 person whining about lack of dick or about female MC's or something else that could have been solved by them jut not clicking on the clearly stated lesbian game.

Even worse when it's the same names, not the person you quoted but one I quoted has whined in other lesbian games.

Got through them all nearly, on the last one now and i've really enjoyed it.

There are a couple that get a bit dark in places so not your typical light and fluffy yuri stuff you see from devs like Winged Cloud but there stuff is quite generic anyway.

It is quite wordy and the routes are a few hours long so does take some reading but I think they are worth it if you like romantic lesbo stuff. There is enough drama to keep the routes interesting, especially on Teru and Akane's routes. Teru being the mobster and Akane the muscular fire fighter.
Did you do the "special" secret route- Gabby?

SpencerSDH

Apr 13, 2018
Anyone have a 100% save yet? I don't have time for a full length vn right now, but I still want to see all the art.

jakkarra

May 31, 2018
and you're mad why? i said i would try it and i did. the game is a snooze, as most lesbian titles are. so it's exactly as i expected it to be. also, like i've said over and over, just b/c a lot of games HAVE dicks, doesn't make them GOOD games. mind blowing, i know.
Boring you say, spoken like someone who hasn't played anywhere near enough yuri titles and is trying to speak with an undeserved amount of confidence on things they clearly know very little about. Even the most mediocre GxG title usually outstrips your standard het one by a country mile. Play Flowers/Heart of the Woods/Kindred Spirits on the Roof/etc and then try and defend other titles.

Tara Mede

Sep 1, 2017
I absolutely adored the Sei route. I am a sap for a good friends to lovers story, so this checked off that box for me hard. Sei and Haruka are so cute together, especially when they each get the other flustered. I couldn't stop smiling once they got together and I still have that smile on my face as I write this. Plus, Sei is my completely my type (athletic, blonde, short hair). I just wish is that the route was longer so I could continue reading their story.

I also made sure to buy the game on Steam shortly after starting this. The dev deserves a ton of support for creating such a good story and I hope they create more games in the future.

Last edited:

DarkBobo

Dec 23, 2017
Holy shit !

Just finished the game with Yuki's route (the girl seemed the most cannon with all the infos we learned throughout the story).

And honestly Yuki and Teru's routes were the best, nicely written with great story climaxes, they are my absolute favorites girls.

Sad there is no route where we could romance them both :/

Anyways, it was worth the read, good job devs !

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
most links are down. oh and is it like softcore game? in the op i only see boobs no pussy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what is this Gabby route and how to get it?
Once you've done the other routes hers opens up.

It's a really weird one but it's not a love interest, just a weird story about another of their friends they haven't seen for years recently moved back.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
How is it a kinetic novel if there are multiple love interest.
Don't remember game at all as it very forgettable and not all that special clearly.

But because you instant lock into a route not progress to it based on actual real choices but instead a stupid questionnaire that locks you defeating any actual choice.
Therefore it just basically click story and read it instead of having to watch for and make many choices throughout to show you care for X more then Y or learned about X and want to show it, or even just showing a actual liking of a direct same thing that X happens to be into, or heaven forbid growing into love through events like normal, etc..
(from what I can vaguely gather and what was even pointed out in a comment later).

Honestly don't remember it at all, but ya basically that if I remember/assume correctly. (and think it had couple very minor who cares things I guess since said "extra ""story"" bits")
VN typically is: Common Route (get to know world and all the girls), then make choices throughout in events and conversation that will affect the liking of them and or them liking you, then girl route gets locked in if enough was chosen for her +s or fails (including delayed fails which can be caused by having even further choices during her route or from previous mentioned choices).

(Know this was a old post and by now you played it and probably forgot it also, but saw it so figured would answer since it only up to 3 pages of comments)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes