VN Ren'Py Love Beyond Limits [Development Thread]

Jan 13, 2023
I've always liked games in this style, and just seeing this mom made me like it. I'm looking forward to trying the first version of the game, it's been a while since I've been excited about a game on this site.

Reactions: |UserName|

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
Just found out this treasure.. The sample renders are absolutely amazing and the models are looking very realistic when it comes to their age. I would love learn if there are any news about this project, maybe an ETA ?

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Just found out this treasure.. The sample renders are absolutely amazing and the models are looking very realistic when it comes to their age. I would love learn if there are any news about this project, maybe an ETA ?
Sometime this month according to ZX69 himself, unless something changed since then. I'm also looking forward to this game and I can't wait to play the first release.

Now the important question: When is this fucking thing releasing already? First full episode is releasing this MARCH, featuring >200 4k Renders, few animations, and full SFX. In the upcoming weeks I'll start posting some preview renders so stay tuned! Thank you everyone for following and being interested in what I'm working on!

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel