hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
So question for Dev, and it might be my bad english here.

Can the player elect "not" to include Franky in the harem? Like is the character avoidable in the sense of a relationship?

I'm not going to get angry and mean about it. Just want to know if I can exclude them or not. More than the MC's dick in a harem just isn't my thing, don't care what labels are used beyond that.

For me it's a;
If 'Number of Penis' >1 Than 'Ignore'
statement.

that being said, Dev should feel free to make whatever they like, I just want clarification so that I know I am playing what I like to play.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
So question for Dev, and it might be my bad english here.

Can the player elect "not" to include Franky in the harem? Like is the character avoidable in the sense of a relationship?

I'm not going to get angry and mean about it. Just want to know if I can exclude them or not. More than the MC's dick in a harem just isn't my thing, don't care what labels are used beyond that.

For me it's a;
If 'Number of Penis' >1 Than 'Ignore'
statement.

that being said, Dev should feel free to make whatever they like, I just want clarification so that I know I am playing what I like to play.
Frankie = friend not optional, Frankie = lover up to the player.

Personally I'll play through with the lover option but I do hope she gets to complete her transition, as penises just don't do it for me.

Just finished the update here and it's awesome! Only niggle I have is sometimes characters' heads seem kinda tiny. I do have a giant melon irl though so maybe it's just my own everyone has a tiny head bias slipping through.

Great work cureisonline

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Why does this game have tags such as male domination, rape and sexual harassment? Does it really have any of this content? No-one in this thread or in the reviews has mentioned anything of it, and both the description and the general consensus of the game here suggests that it's more of a romance story game with a light story.

Would gladly appreciate any clarification on this if possible. Maledom and romance don't always go together.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Why does this game have tags such as male domination, rape and sexual harassment? Does it really have any of this content? No-one in this thread or in the reviews has mentioned anything of it, and both the description and the general consensus of the game here suggests that it's more of a romance story game with a light story.

Would gladly appreciate any clarification on this if possible. Maledom and romance don't always go together.
In some cases, tags are added by moderators via playing or via reports from people who played.

Male domination tag - a couple of the girls are submissive or show some submissive tendencies; male domination in this game is highly likely to be consensual inside a romantic relationship, given how the MC and the girls have been acting so far. (edit: there is an antagonist woman who is dominant and potentially abusive; it is possible that there could be a non-romantic maledom path for her, but this is purely my speculation.)
Rape tag - there is a historical montage that indicates some rape likely occurred in the past; there is also an avoidable (yes, avoidable, not just skippable) scene of sleep sex where a woman is overcome by an aphrodisiac-type effect and has sex with the sleeping MC while pledging her life to protect him which could be considered technically rape as well.
Sexual harassment - I believe this is referring to events that the MC stops, not events the MC participates in.

So far, the MC is pretty fun. He's nice and kind, and while he's a bit confused by many things, he's not remotely a pushover, and readily defends himself and his friends from bullies or worse. He's a good guy, and it's entirely believable that all these girls will develop romantic feelings for him if the player allows that to happen and isn't a dick to the girls (which for the most part seems to end their respective romantic routes when those options are taken).

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting and i like the tits

• Haha
Reactions: cureisonline

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
In some cases, tags are added by moderators via playing or via reports from people who played.

Male domination tag - a couple of the girls are submissive or show some submissive tendencies; male domination in this game is highly likely to be consensual inside a romantic relationship, given how the MC and the girls have been acting so far. (edit: there is an antagonist woman who is dominant and potentially abusive; it is possible that there could be a non-romantic maledom path for her, but this is purely my speculation.)
Rape tag - there is a historical montage that indicates some rape likely occurred in the past; there is also an avoidable (yes, avoidable, not just skippable) scene of sleep sex where a woman is overcome by an aphrodisiac-type effect and has sex with the sleeping MC while pledging her life to protect him which could be considered technically rape as well.
Sexual harassment - I believe this is referring to events that the MC stops, not events the MC participates in.

So far, the MC is pretty fun. He's nice and kind, and while he's a bit confused by many things, he's not remotely a pushover, and readily defends himself and his friends from bullies or worse. He's a good guy, and it's entirely believable that all these girls will develop romantic feelings for him if the player allows that to happen and isn't a dick to the girls (which for the most part seems to end their respective romantic routes when those options are taken).
And was also asked and answered like 10 posts ago. Why do my fellow AVN players hate to read so much!

*weeps in grumpy middle-aged(? Is 35 middle-aged?) man

Reactions: ubgu

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Thank you for moving the game and for the warm welcome! <3
I decided I wanted to release a demo before the full first update which should be going live within the next month. This covers roughly the first half or so of 0.1. I'm hoping this will allow me to get some early feedback on the game so I know what to work and focus on. Thank you so much to anyone who checks out this thread and, if you decide to try it out, I would really appreciate any feedback! Thank you everybody. :giggle:
Just started the game and it's very cool the MC gets to help out the homeless girl. So far my kind of story, I like to play a dude who helps out when he can. (y)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, I figured, this looks kinda interesting, so tested, and the Universal Walkthrough Mod worked on this, so gave it a shot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really enjoyed this, and interested in seeing where it goes. Thank you.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Wow, this game is something special. It's so incredibly rare to have an MC who's fairly aloof, yet decidedly neither a wimp nor a drooling idiot. A lot of sweet girls, good designs, good early game H-scenes, solid humor, and an actual plot that isn't total garbage. The potential for quality in this project is through the roof! This absolutely has to be one of the best new games of 2023.

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
Means the world that you guys have spent your time with my project! Thanks a ton for the kind comments and DMs. I'm really glad the game is connecting with some people.

I'm not great at posting updates on this thread, but if you're interested in following progress on the next update or just seeing a bunch of random renders of the girls, make sure to join the Discord server, linked in the OP! But please know the next update is well underway ☺

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Means the world that you guys have spent your time with my project! Thanks a ton for the kind comments and DMs. I'm really glad the game is connecting with some people.

I'm not great at posting updates on this thread, but if you're interested in following progress on the next update or just seeing a bunch of random renders of the girls, make sure to join the Discord server, linked in the OP! But please know the next update is well underway ☺
Keep up the good work man, you're killing it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: cureisonline

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I need to update the description for sure, but, yes, you can choose to pursue or not pursue any of the love interests. This goes for the h-scenes, as well; you'll always have the option to choose.
I guess then we don't have to have any sex scenes or romance with the trans LI. So she won't have sex scenes with other LIs either if we don't pursue her.

douma1302

Jan 7, 2021
man, i hate humor games. Like, you can't never get serious into the story. Also make everyone look like a clown.

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
man, i hate humor games. Like, you can't never get serious into the story. Also make everyone look like a clown.
I really like my character models :) I may fix some things here or there, but I don't plan on changing them too much. But I do appreciate the rest of your feedback in the review, as well. Truthfully, I had no idea when I released this game that comedy was as present as everyone has said. I really don't see it as a "humor" game at all. I guess I think life and humans are naturally funny, and I've tried to build a world reflective of that, where funny things and dark things happen together. There's some stupid shit in this game, for sure, but I guess that's what life feels like for me. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, and it should be clear if someone plays to the end of the update, this game has its serious moments and its dumb ones, and its characters do goofy things, but they also have very real fears and anxieties and goals and needs. Maybe it'll just take a little longer for it all to meld together properly. Regardless, I really, truly appreciate you spending your time with the game, and it's all good things to keep in mind. <3

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I really like my character models :) I may fix some things here or there, but I don't plan on changing them too much. But I do appreciate the rest of your feedback in the review, as well. Truthfully, I had no idea when I released this game that comedy was as present as everyone has said. I really don't see it as a "humor" game at all. I guess I think life and humans are naturally funny, and I've tried to build a world reflective of that, where funny things and dark things happen together. There's some stupid shit in this game, for sure, but I guess that's what life feels like for me. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, and it should be clear if someone plays to the end of the update, this game has its serious moments and its dumb ones, and its characters do goofy things, but they also have very real fears and anxieties and goals and needs. Maybe it'll just take a little longer for it all to meld together properly. Regardless, I really, truly appreciate you spending your time with the game, and it's all good things to keep in mind. <3
Unlike fight club's first (and second) rule, the first rule of review isn't actually meant to be broken, so they didn't do overly well, in my book. They're handing out a low score to your game on the account of it not being the one… that made them enjoy a humorous take on a serious story – of darkish urban fantasy. Their point of some girl's faces looking 'so fat' and thusly their boner being killed can hardly be called objective, as well, especially seeing how there's few ladies with roundish faces present, to begin with. (And I for one do greatly enjoy the Arwen twins. :love:)
tl;dr 'some bias' my ass.

You're doing great, cureisonline. Do keep it up!

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
What a great VN, I'm really looking forward to the next update and hoping the MC can spend more time with Ms Behr. I also hope that Lily shows up a lot more.

Reactions: boobsrcool

cheer1o_o

Sep 18, 2019
Damn, I really liked your writing style, makes me wanna read until I have nothing left to read anymore. The humor in this game is also great - both written and visual, especially those little scenes happening sometimes in the background. The story is intriguing, the potential for the character development is immense, so hoping to see more of it.
Waiting for a new update. Keep up the good work!

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes