Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
By Adam I think you mean Eldois? As for the dynamic, you'll understand it a lot more in the next update! And while both routes are technically 'fixed,' they'll have more choices of their own in the future, so it's not over.
Long night, the name recollection is failing me utterly. The male friend that is over the moon if you go the love route giving them the bod they always wanted. They are into shopping now, and if you go full 'oops, I got all sexy' I presume so does the protagonist, so team slooty shopping might be amusing.

Still trying to figure Mark the totally-not-sibling out, path wise. Love route actually seems worse off than corruption, of all things.

Glad to see there's some more gas in the tank; the story is a really fun ride.

Lamebrained

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2023
Long night, the name recollection is failing me utterly. The male friend that is over the moon if you go the love route giving them the bod they always wanted. They are into shopping now, and if you go full 'oops, I got all sexy' I presume so does the protagonist, so team slooty shopping might be amusing.

Still trying to figure Mark the totally-not-sibling out, path wise. Love route actually seems worse off than corruption, of all things.

Glad to see there's some more gas in the tank; the story is a really fun ride.
Ah, Alan, or rather, Ashley, or whichever name you gave her.

Yeah, Mark doesn't really have a route that would make his male self happy. And as for the love route being worse for him, I sort of alluded to that when MC is considering his options for dealing with him.

Anyway, glad to hear you're enjoying it!

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
The MC transform route (which I'm not on and seem to have locked myself out of apparently, which is fine) is interesting, but I kind of wish I could have the best of both worlds. I have no interest in permanently changing my MC into an FMC, especially given the interactions you've had/will have with other female characters, but transforming to have a little different fun in some random event(s) would still be nice.

Yeah, Mark doesn't really have a route that would make his male self happy. And as for the love route being worse for him, I sort of alluded to that when MC is considering his options for dealing with him.
Ironically 'Mark' is the only person I've chosen the love route for. In a way, that route is actually a higher level of corruption for him than any other in my eyes.

Lamebrained

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2023
The MC transform route (which I'm not on and seem to have locked myself out of apparently, which is fine) is interesting, but I kind of wish I could have the best of both worlds. I have no interest in permanently changing my MC into an FMC, especially given the interactions you've had/will have with other female characters, but transforming to have a little different fun in some random event(s) would still be nice.
It's not a permanent change; you do actually get the best of both worlds! To access that route, all you need to do is let Lily take control all three times you fight. If there ever is a choice where you'd leave the other characters behind, then I'd add a warning for sure.

Currently, the two routes have no actual content beyond dialogue changes; that'll be in the next update.

Reactions: bigguy_foryou

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
It's not a permanent change; you do actually get the best of both worlds! If there ever is a choice where you'd leave the other characters behind, then I'd add a warning for sure.
Good to hear, because I'd definitely like my MC to remain male, and would prefer to continue fucking (and eventually impregnating) the currently known cast while being so... but I also like hot chicks doing hot things, even if I'm in the driver's seat.

Lamebrained

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2023
I seem to be stuck after Alan. The screen just says "Alright, what's next" there's nothing else to click on the page?
Is this after the first choice with Alan? If so, what route did you choose with him and what route did you choose with Kate? You need both to proceed.

ImpracticalDon

Mar 1, 2024
I never understood the need to mute the added videos. I've heard from other devs that it doesn't work with the storyline, but personally I disagree. I mean the videos start of as muted so why not give those who enjoy sound the ability to decide for themselves? I don't play the ones without sound and it's annoying because this seemed cool at first but got bored after the intro as there is no sound...

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes