Ren'Py - Abandoned - Love Dealers [v0.2.1] [NanasBananas]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Goose69069

I absolutely loved it!!... Its one of the best Giantess games on the sites. The giantess fetish experience was phenomenal in this game. I wish it wasn't abandoned. This Game has a lot of potential. The writing of the dev is very descriptive and to the point. Currently there are only 3 female characters as per my game play, but all of them satiated my taste
  2. 5.00 star(s)

praxonX9

Too lazy to write much here but it caters to my fantasies really well. The creator isn't dead and has plans to update it eventually, so fingers crossed we see an update soon. Even so the current build has a couple of hours of good fetish content that i thoroughly enjoyed, namely femdom, feet, vore, and giantess stuff.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

johnoe9

It's mainly oriented towards giantesses and femdom, separately or together, however you want. The fact that it's not a lot of self-description is making the game easier to follow along.
    Another pro for this game is the fact that despite the lack of content, each of the girl you can interact with, has it's storyline finished, so you know your closure for making certain decisions.
    As regarding cons of this game, as of v0.2.1 there is not much content, I think you can only "play" with two women, but still, it is kind of enough to keep you hooked up for at least a few hours(depending on how fast you want the game to go).

It's really an immersive experience and I recommend you should play it
  4. 5.00 star(s)

blablabla0707

This game is just absolutely incredible! The written stories, the animations the light effects, it all creates the perfect environment for a incredible experience! I'm definitely keeping track of its future updates
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Medak

Still pretty early in the development, so it might not be fair to give it a 5 star yet, but what can I say, It really hit my spot and the potential is great.
    Let this be an incentive to the dev, not to give up and keep pushing. :D