5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
A mysterious new drug known only by its street name "Love" is connected to recent disappearances. You're an undercover cop sent to investigate the situation. Will you succeed in finding the drug peddlers' base of operations and bringing them down, or will you instead succumb to the temptations lurking around every corner?​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-25
Release Date: 2018-02-28
Developer: NanasBananas - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0005.jpg screenshot0006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
I am not sure what to make of all of this one. looking at all the above information it seems interesting, however getting into the sweat-licking, some of the Vore etc etc even foot worship is abit of a strain for me. I will however wish the Developers all the best of luck with this game and hope it gets well received.

Just one I have to pass on.

Best wishes and Luck

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Yay for femdom focus, but like, I have to ask (as I do), where will this stand in the line of pegging?
Hmmmm... As a general rule, I'm all for getting pegged. But now that I think about it I don't have any specific plans that include it. Maybe I'll work it in if I find a character it fits with and the appropriate pictures, can't really promise though...

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i love the game if you had a patreon i would defently support i cant wait for pee stuff to be added and more girls the game is alot of fun its giantess and normal fedmom in the same game i love it keep up the good work :)

Reactions: NanasBananas

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
i love the game if you had a peatron i would defently support i cant wait for pee stuff to be added and more girls the game is alot of fun its giantess and normal fedmom in the same game i love it keep up the good work :)
Thanks, glad you like the game! Won't make a Patreon since I'm using assets "borrowed" from the web, so this game should remain strictly for fun and not for profit.

As far as pee stuff goes, don't know if there will be much of it, but there is one scene already in the game, which is why I added the tag. If you haven't found it and need help just let me know, I'll put it in a spoiler tag. ;)

Reactions: dark_dragon7

Asdweqr

Aug 6, 2018
Quite a cool game so far, really loving the Kaylie route and almost missed the shrink ending:love:
Again, enjoy the pee scene and looking forward for sweat scene later.
And wanna know how to go in the Sofia route, doesnt seem to find anything since the beginning.

PS:Very good work, nice writting and great photo combination.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
This femdom game is a gift fae the heavens. A couple of Questions, is there currently more Sofia content in game?

Will there be a curvy bbw babe?

And this one is more a hope as well as a question, will there be a new info style in the stats section for giving current objective info, fact reviewing, times and current event info with the girls implemented anytime in the future?

Lastly just a small hope, with certain characters if given a choice to take blue love, you can refuse but still declare your undying loyalty to your chosen mistress.

Regardless this game is a true work of art, keep up the amazing work NanasBananas.

Last edited:

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
Thanks, glad you like the game! Won't make a Patreon since I'm using assets "borrowed" from the web, so this game should remain strictly for fun and not for profit.

As far as pee stuff goes, don't know if there will be much of it, but there is one scene already in the game, which is why I added the tag. If you haven't found it and need help just let me know, I'll put it in a spoiler tag. ;)
hope you add more pee stuff havent seen any pee scenes yet where is it? :)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes