5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

James Smith0003

Jul 5, 2018
In the dialogue after the second time you ask for licking Kaylie's feet she says that if the character wants 300 dollars then he can lick her 3 times but as she gives 50 dollars after the second time that would only be 150. Not sure if that was mistake or maybe some kind of discount offer but thought that if it is a bug then i should tell you.

Love the game btw. I haven't gone through it fully and found that I like it.

Reactions: NanasBananas

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
In the dialogue after the second time you ask for licking Kaylie's feet she says that if the character wants 300 dollars then he can lick her 3 times but as she gives 50 dollars after the second time that would only be 150. Not sure if that was mistake or maybe some kind of discount offer but thought that if it is a bug then i should tell you.

Love the game btw. I haven't gone through it fully and found that I like it.
Ahaha, looking at the line she doesn't even say 300 dollars, she says 300 feet! That line is so very wrong...

For a while I was thinking of having her give 100 for each lick after the first time, I must have missed fixing that line after I changed it to 50. Thanks for letting me know, I'll correct it.

And glad you like the game!

James Smith0003

Jul 5, 2018
Ahaha, looking at the line she doesn't even say 300 dollars, she says 300 feet! That line is so very wrong...

For a while I was thinking of having her give 100 for each lick after the first time, I must have missed fixing that line after I changed it to 50. Thanks for letting me know, I'll correct it.

And glad you like the game!
Looks like even I didn't read it properly even though I found one mistake. Mistakes happen so don't worry. Glad I could help someone.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
NanasBananas have you considered a Discord or something similar? Also, how many women are there planned to be? Great game and can't wait to see more!
Thanks, glad you like it!

I've actually never been on Discord. I generally feel like a forum like this should be a good enough place for anyone who wants to reach me or give feedback. I've also shared the game on DeviantArt and GiantessCity, if anyone prefers those sites, but this is the place I check in most frequently.

As for how many girls are planned, well, that's hard to say for sure. I think I'll try to aim for about 10 total, not including side characters like Julie without their own route but with at least one scene that may or may not pop up. I actually have ideas for more girls than that, but some I realize aren't really essential and the game will have a better chance of actually being finished if I scrap them. Can't really promise anything though, I'm still thinking about all the details going forward myself. We'll just have to see how it goes...

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
any idea when there will be another update?
or what such an update may contain?

Yes to the second one, I do have a plan for the next update. If you want the gist of it, without giving anything away:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for when the update will happen, that I can't say. Truth be told I haven't made much progress so far, and I don't want to make any specific promises, but I'll try to work a little harder on it next month. It'll almost certainly take more than a month, though...

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Just finished the game or the current content at least.
And I can only say Wow!

I'm not into shrinking or vore, so the scenes with Sofia and Ana were so so, but Kaylie, oh man.

It's like I told you all my kinks and preferences and you hand-tailored a character for me. :D

The public humiliation, a young bratty rich girl with a superiority complex, more a fan of findom, but this was good too.
All the scenes until you finally succumb.
That slow descend where you do more and more humiliating and degrading stuff until you break.
The mall scenes where pure gold, I even choose the best friend at first, too bad that took me to a premature end.
And the writing really hooked me in more than some fully animated scenes, even do it's just 2,3 static pictures.
It was absolutely amazing.

Like I said I'm not really a fan of shrinking and similar fetish, I understand the whole premises of the game is centered around that shrinking pill, but I hope, if you don't plan on adding more scenes with Kaylie or bff, at least the new characters will have some non-shrinking related fetishes :D

Personally, I'm more into humiliation, findom, power exchange, the more physiological part of femdom, so you can see why Kaylie really hit the spot, I understand that everyone has their own kinks and you have to cater to everyone and yourself obviously, but when you're stuck and don't know what to add, keep this as an afterthought ;)

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Just finished the game or the current content at least.
And I can only say Wow!

I'm not into shrinking or vore, so the scenes with Sofia and Ana were so so, but Kaylie, oh man.

It's like I told you all my kinks and preferences and you hand-tailored a character for me. :D

The public humiliation, a young bratty rich girl with a superiority complex, more a fan of findom, but this was good too.
All the scenes until you finally succumb.
That slow descend where you do more and more humiliating and degrading stuff until you break.
The mall scenes where pure gold, I even choose the best friend at first, too bad that took me to a premature end.
And the writing really hooked me in more than some fully animated scenes, even do it's just 2,3 static pictures.
It was absolutely amazing.

Like I said I'm not really a fan of shrinking and similar fetish, I understand the whole premises of the game is centered around that shrinking pill, but I hope, if you don't plan on adding more scenes with Kaylie or bff, at least the new characters will have some non-shrinking related fetishes :D

Personally, I'm more into humiliation, findom, power exchange, the more physiological part of femdom, so you can see why Kaylie really hit the spot, I understand that everyone has their own kinks and you have to cater to everyone and yourself obviously, but when you're stuck and don't know what to add, keep this as an afterthought ;)

Wow, glad to hear you liked the writing and Kaylie so much, that's very nice to hear! Kaylie is actually one of the first girls I had in mind for the game, her concept even predates the idea to add the core plot of shrinking into the game, and she was one of the more important characters for me to add content-wise, so it's good to know I did her content justice, at least for someone!

As for future content, don't worry! ...Well, not too much. There will be more shrinking content as it's central to the theme and story, and more importantly, I like it, but the idea was always to have a mixed bag of same-sized and gts content. As much as I love gts stuff, I noticed that when a game is dedicated only to gts content I can actually start to get a little bored after enough time, and I find it more exciting when there's a bit of variety in that regard. Of course, this means that not all content will be to your liking, and I'm certainly not confident there will be anyone you'll like as much as Kaylie, but based on what you say I'd guess there should be one or two more pieces of content in the future you might enjoy, at least to some degree...

Nice game

Why, thank you!

Reactions: Medak

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
Loved the game, i too absolutly loved kaylie, she's easily in my top 3 favorite character in all the games i played so far.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes