5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
Its on Kaylie route, when your addiction to her reach certain level, and ask her what can you do for her, she will ask you to be her urinal.
thats the girl with alot of feet involved right? i dont like feet stuff but i will look at it thanks :)

Lampwalk

Aug 22, 2019
Nice game! Will wait for the updates. As I understand, Sofia root is now stops at 15% affection to her? Coudn't find any other content for her.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Quite a cool game so far, really loving the Kaylie route and almost missed the shrink ending:love:
Again, enjoy the pee scene and looking forward for sweat scene later.
And wanna know how to go in the Sofia route, doesnt seem to find anything since the beginning.

PS:Very good work, nice writting and great photo combination.
This femdom game is a gift fae the heavens. A couple of Questions, is there currently more Sofia content in game?
Nice game! Will wait for the updates. As I understand, Sofia root is now stops at 15% affection to her? Coudn't find any other content for her.
Thanks, glad you all liked it!

Sadly, Sofia route is not yet in the game. I already have another plan for the next update, but she should be a relatively high priority to be added after that.

Will there be a curvy bbw babe?
Sorry, but probably not. Not really my preference. A little chubby or curvy could happen, but don't expect full BBW.

And this one is more a hope as well as a question, will there be a new info style in the stats section for giving current objective info, fact reviewing, times and current event info with the girls implemented anytime in the future?
As you can see from the empty "Review findings" option in the apartment I forgot to remove, I do plan to give you a chance to go over what you already know and maybe hint at what you might need to look for next. Hints for the girls aren't planned at the moment, but maybe. For now the content with the girls should be pretty straightforward, but if it gets more complicated later on I'll consider the options.

Lastly just a small hope, with certain characters if given a choice to take blue love, you can refuse but still declare your undying loyalty to your chosen mistress.

Regardless this game is a true work of art, keep up the amazing work NanasBananas.
Well, there's already a character with a split ending that's close to what you're describing. Your choice isn't worded the same way, but the result should match your wish: one choice leads to her shrinking you with the blue pill, the other to you becoming her devoted slave.

In general ending scenes for characters will be a case by case thing, with me just trying to come up with the best idea I have (and depending on pictures I can find). I usually try of course to give an ending that fits the content that preceded it. Can't say if the scenario you wanted will happen again or not, but it's possible.

And thanks again for the compliments, it's always nice to hear. :)

So how much content are we talking about in this 0.21 version, minutes, hours?
There aren't a lot of avenues to explore, but the ones that are there have pretty much finished content. I tried to write a couple full paths to bad ends instead of opening a lot of paths that don't go very far. Should be a couple hours worth of reading, all in all, I think? If you want an exact figure, Ren'Py checker says there are about 125,000 words in the game. Of course, that includes all variations and choices and little snippets scattered here and there, but there should be more than minutes, at least.

not really into the vore stuff but the feet looked cool, idk if there is any content in the freeroam but cant seem to find it, looked cool tho
Yes, there's some content in the free-roam. Two characters, to be exact. The first you should be able to see and click on when you're in the street outside your apartment. The second is slightly more hidden, but there aren't many options to explore, she shouldn't be too hard to find. Notice that characters will not always be present, and if they're not, you'll have to try again next hour.

The full vore scene that's currently in is avoidable by the way, even if you do indulge with the character who has it.

hope you add more pee stuff havent seen any pee scenes yet where is it? :)
As Asdweqr said, it's with the girl who has the foot licking content. You'll have to lick her foot at least once to raise your addiction to her, but then you can do other things for her. The peeing scene is one of the random tasks she can give you when you ask what you can do for her, but your addiction has to be very high to get that one...

Well i haven't finished to play but so far it looks pretty good. Cheers to the developer
Cheers. :)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Thanks for the answers to my questions, a chubby or curvy babe would be magic, so i'll just wait and see on that one.

A final question and hope, feel free to refuse this one, will there eventually be a futa/trans character to domimate and break the MC in the future? Just asking because i have a bit of a thing for that as well as beauties with some extra curves. If not that is more than fair enough.

Reactions: NanasBananas

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
Hey its a great game so far and I love the femdom path with Kaylie very sexy. Are there any other paths yet? Whenever I goto Rose Street or Moon Street and look around or search or wait, there is nothing there... am I missing something or the content there doesn't exist yet? Thanks.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Thanks, glad you all liked it!

Sadly, Sofia route is not yet in the game. I already have another plan for the next update, but she should be a relatively high priority to be added after that.

Sorry, but probably not. Not really my preference. A little chubby or curvy could happen, but don't expect full BBW.

As you can see from the empty "Review findings" option in the apartment I forgot to remove, I do plan to give you a chance to go over what you already know and maybe hint at what you might need to look for next. Hints for the girls aren't planned at the moment, but maybe. For now the content with the girls should be pretty straightforward, but if it gets more complicated later on I'll consider the options.

Well, there's already a character with a split ending that's close to what you're describing. Your choice isn't worded the same way, but the result should match your wish: one choice leads to her shrinking you with the blue pill, the other to you becoming her devoted slave.

In general ending scenes for characters will be a case by case thing, with me just trying to come up with the best idea I have (and depending on pictures I can find). I usually try of course to give an ending that fits the content that preceded it. Can't say if the scenario you wanted will happen again or not, but it's possible.

And thanks again for the compliments, it's always nice to hear. :)

There aren't a lot of avenues to explore, but the ones that are there have pretty much finished content. I tried to write a couple full paths to bad ends instead of opening a lot of paths that don't go very far. Should be a couple hours worth of reading, all in all, I think? If you want an exact figure, Ren'Py checker says there are about 125,000 words in the game. Of course, that includes all variations and choices and little snippets scattered here and there, but there should be more than minutes, at least.

Yes, there's some content in the free-roam. Two characters, to be exact. The first you should be able to see and click on when you're in the street outside your apartment. The second is slightly more hidden, but there aren't many options to explore, she shouldn't be too hard to find. Notice that characters will not always be present, and if they're not, you'll have to try again next hour.

The full vore scene that's currently in is avoidable by the way, even if you do indulge with the character who has it.

As Asdweqr said, it's with the girl who has the foot licking content. You'll have to lick her foot at least once to raise your addiction to her, but then you can do other things for her. The peeing scene is one of the random tasks she can give you when you ask what you can do for her, but your addiction has to be very high to get that one...

Cheers. :)
oh didnt see that she could be clickable, ty

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Just tried it for a short while (I've only just met Kaylie) and I already like it. Very much so! The freeroam slightly takes me from the experience though, but overall I am very pleased with the content, especially with the 1st meeting with Kaylie. Gonna write more after I'll help MC some more in learning his place at her feet.

rcmpk9

Aug 10, 2018
Wow, i was hoping this game would get posted here, I've been playing since the first v.1. Great writing and after the long delay, amazing content for the game - really pulls the player in, great job.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Thanks for the answers to my questions, a chubby or curvy babe would be magic, so i'll just wait and see on that one.

A final question and hope, feel free to refuse this one, will there eventually be a futa/trans character to domimate and break the MC in the future? Just asking because i have a bit of a thing for that as well as beauties with some extra curves. If not that is more than fair enough.
Hmm, right now I'd have to say probably not. At least I don't have any current plans for it. I don't rule it out though, I can enjoy some futa action, so, maybe. But you probably shouldn't wait on it...

Hey its a great game so far and I love the femdom path with Kaylie very sexy. Are there any other paths yet? Whenever I goto Rose Street or Moon Street and look around or search or wait, there is nothing there... am I missing something or the content there doesn't exist yet? Thanks.
Thanks, glad you like it! Rose Street and Moon Street are indeed empty, they're more like placeholder locations at the moment, I could have just removed them, really... There is one other path though, not as varied as Kaylie's but if you haven't met Anna yet look around for her.

Wow, i was hoping this game would get posted here, I've been playing since the first v.1. Great writing and after the long delay, amazing content for the game - really pulls the player in, great job.
Oh no, that means you know the shameful truth about how long it actually took me to make this version! Seriously though, appreciate you sticking around, and I'm happy to hear you found the writing immersive, that's definitely one of my goals.

Is there oral vore and if so, where could I find it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So, I've played some more yesterday and got the Sexy Queen Kaylie ending. Her content is absolutely awesome (and she's not even my type looks wise) and the end - for a femdom standards - was really nice and sweet; I consider it a happy ending and wouldn't mind leaving it as my canonical one :) The are some misspelled words (not many though) and I wouldn't mind if there'd be more pictures in some scenes (some feet close ups from the upper perspective like when MC is kissing Kaylie's or Kaylie's friend's feet, some more visual content during the spitting scene, etc.), but overall the game is great and hot as hell.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes