JimieMegane

Feb 13, 2019
Will you post the entire series? I'm still looking for Love Death 2 English patched (if it exist) but no luck.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Haven't seen this game in so long, my old copy got corrupt, so deleted it ages ago. Seems I don't have much of any of the old Teatime games anymore. I do seem to still have a copy of HCT (Houkago Custom Time) though. That seems to be about it though as far as I can see. Anyhow, thanks for posting this, might just have to give it another go again.

EDIT: Oh, found another one tucked away on one of my storage drives, Yuki Hotaru (from 2002!). I don't think I've ever even got around to playing it, no idea if the files are still any good or not.

Last edited:

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
So for the generally lazy who don't want to look up everything:

1. What is the general 'tone' of the story? Looking on the Wiki, it looks like there's rape/assault elements as a possibility, probably some mad science shenanigans with the amnesia and weird words, and just not sure what to expect. It oddly looks like a survival sim as well with girls having health, but you can't regen your health and can take hits from animals which you need to hunt for food?

2. When it says 'transformation', what does that mean? I see that you can use sliders on the girls, but that's more character customization to preferences than transformation elements (unless they call you out on it/that's a plot point)

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Teatime games are always a pain to find and get working, I remember it took a couple of hours to get lovedeath final working but at the time(And still kinda is) the best character creator. Too bad I lost final, I'd like to play it again but I guess this will do.

Twice

May 7, 2017
isn't love death 4 fully translated ? not with machine translation ( from what i read ) haven't test yet

is this already hf patched ?

ArchmageFil

Aug 19, 2017
Failed to initialize DirectX, using Japanese emulator. I have tried running it with Vista in compatibility mode. I am guessing I need to download an older version of X?
In game root folder find "DirectX Initialization Fix" folder, and copy d3d9.dll to root folder.

Twice

May 7, 2017
Igg games has the game and vndb has a link to the h patch
yeah, i'm downloading from igg right now
i already dl the hf patch from animesharing
*edit
finish dl from igg ld 4, it has hf patch on it so theres no need to search again

Last edited:

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
how the heck did you get your hand on this?

all old links that i know of died off by the coming of age,
its next to impossible to find them now, same with 2 & 555,

i still have the first game in the series tho.
I actually have 555 on my computer, though was considering deleting it because it was really bad

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I don't remember which one, but I think one of these games had a mode to fight and it even had a clothing break system.. maybe it was Final

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Man, when I select a character the loading screen starts and then nothing happens anymore. Anyone know a fix?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote