Others - Completed - Love Girl + [HF 2.1] [Illusion]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JulienJaden

Well, if you know this one already, you know it is a little dated but was far from the worst thing Illusion did.

If you don't, then let me give you an idea: back when a little shady, creep-ridden place called 'Hongfire' was the place to fulfill most of your curiosities related to interactive erotica, particularly hentai, this game came out.

As with many titles of its kind, the story is forgettable, so if you're looking for deep emotional connection, you're in the wrong place. But if solid sexiness is your thing and you don't mind slightly (and I do mean slightly) dated graphics, then this is definitely worth more than just one look.

It's interactive, solidly uncensored (and, as a result, one of the most explicit Illusion titles in the most positive sense of these words) and with a good mix of variation (in terms of available positions) and quality (in terms of expressiveness and overall feel).

Which is why I cannot give it anything less than 5 stars - for what it is, I don't think it deserves any less.
    Just don't go into it with expectations it cannot possibly fulfill.