Date girls and have sex with them.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-19
Release Date: 2012-02-24
Developer:
Censored: Uncensored/Patch included
Version: 1.00
Language: English/Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
Lag fix

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

LG1.JPG LG2.JPG LG3.JPG LG4.JPG LG5.JPG LG6.JPG LG7.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Wow this seems complicated. Can we perhaps have installed + registry file instead? Is emulation actually necessary or I can use 7zip? I could try cdemu but it's not perfect for crap like starforce (worst drm ever made, IIRC you need alcohol 120% for emulating that).

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Damn for a second I thought it was a new game from Illusion but I do remember playing this back in the day.

Sigh... I can only hope for Koikatsu 2 comming sometime since it was my favorite from Illusion.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
This kind of game is always on the PC. Hope someone knows how to port this game to android. There is someone who can port Half-Life 2 ep1, ep2, and Portal. I hope there are more people like this or maybe they are just lazy to make it for android. I just bought a computer so I can play games.

• Angry
Reactions: Ronnual

Kiriel

Aug 30, 2017
Is Locale Emulator really needed? I already set up my PC to be Japanese region and language for all the other games I'm playing.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
This kind of game is always on the PC. Hope someone knows how to port this game to android. There is someone who can port Half-Life 2 ep1, ep2, and Portal. I hope there are more people like this or maybe they are just lazy to make it for android. I just bought a computer so I can play games.
Well actually you can use wine if you have x86 cpu. Or you can wait for hangover if you only have arm. Porting is not possible in general without rewriting everything from scratch and it can be done only if you have some legal access to the source code. Except... I heard that reverse engineered Starcraft was put together with wine pieces but this is insane. And it's totally illegal as well, reverse engineered (and improved) gta3/vc got killed just last month. Speaking realistically, no one will ever put that much of an effort into porting some warez, normally.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah, this is soo old. Im surprised people havent by now sorted it to work without having to change your PC' region. All kind of a faff to be honest.

captainboo

Oct 17, 2017
This sure bring me back

Yeah, this is soo old. Im surprised people havent by now sorted it to work without having to change your PC' region. All kind of a faff to be honest.
Back on window xp and 7, there were more workaround you can do to play japanese game other than changing your region. Windows 10 killed off a lot of apps and tools

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I remember this. Was surprisingly deep with regards to the actual action- and I think there was also a storyline of the three girls being like sex tutors or something? Was always curious what they were talking about. The photo-realistic faces were also a peculiar choice that grew on me.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote